[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just moved here from New England and I have to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: cali.jpg (8 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
cali.jpg
8 KB, 216x233
I've just moved here from New England and I have to ask you commiefornians- why is your shit all fucked up?
>"cities" have no general layout, it's pure chaos
>extremely tacky and ugly, socal is just one large shopping mall
>even in decent areas, streets are left to rot, have to visit a dentist every time I go out for a drive
>traffic is godawful, can take nearly 2 hours to travel forty miles in some areas
>even if there' s little traffic, everyone goes 55 on the freeway
>everyone is fat as fuck
>everyone wears shitty tourist clothing despite living here
>haven't seen a good looking person in several days
>haven't seen a white person in several days
>scenery is stunning, but you can rarely find any without huge electrical poles in the way

Why would you bastards do this? You saw this pristine, beautiful state and decided to make it a walmart?
>>
Go back to the East Coast faggot, we're fucking full here.

>Also NE calling traffic here awful and people here ugly
>Laughingwhores.jpg
>>
File: 1456689828474.png (239 KB, 598x681) Image search: [Google]
1456689828474.png
239 KB, 598x681
>>66694346
>>
>>66692729
You clearly went out of your way to find things wrong. The only thing that is objectively true in your list is that traffic is insanely bad. Especially the bold faced lie about everyone doing 55 on the freeway.
>>
>>66692729
We don't want you here. Go the fuck back.
>>
>>66694724
>Especially the bold faced lie about everyone doing 55 on the freeway.
>implying
>>
>>66695197
Oh shut it CA. You put the ass out for immigrants 24/7, and you know it.
>>
California is massive and EXTREMELY different depending on where you are...how about you specifiy where you moved?

That's when you know people are stupid and naive; when they condemn an entire state based on the experience of one city. lol
>>
>>66692729
California native that lived in a Boston suburb for 3 years as a kid here:

1). I have no idea wtf you're talking about cities not having a layout. Your shit is random cowtrails meandering all over the place. if you didn't name a road for the city it leads to you'd never know where the fuck you're going.

2). Fully agree

3). can't deny there are major issues here.

4). welcome to my life

5). I'm the guy going 90 traffic or not

6). yes, because we have so much good food

7). >shorts and a t-shirt is tourist
no

8). there are plenty of good looking people, you just have shit taste

9). this explains almost all your previous comments

10). where have you even been?
>>
>>66696024
>Boston
opinion disregarded
meanwhile I've been from San Diego to San Jose
>>
>>66692729
If you moved to LA you're a fucking idiot. The SF, Oakland, San Diego, and Sacramento are based as fuck.
>>
>>66692729
Just answer one question.
What city did you move to/do you live in?
>>
>>66695717
We didn't want them
My family came to California from Massachusetts over 100 years ago to get away from degenerate Irish trash
>>
File: 1389402773989.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1389402773989.png
243 KB, 919x737
You're free to leave anytime. ;) More California for the rest of us.
>>
>>66692729
the obvious question is why did you move there if you clearly hate it?
>>
Fuck off back to New Cuckland.
>>
>>66698402
He's a faggot that wants to be a star andparty like a celebrity like most out of state faggots who move here.
>>
>>66692729
Go back.
>>
File: 1437956527881.png (165 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1437956527881.png
165 KB, 800x533
>>66692729
You were warned and you didn't listen.
>>
>>66696415
Riverside
>>
>>66701459
There's your answer. You're living in a shitty city amongst shitty cities. Don't question what is obvious man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.