[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life choice shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Paris germans WWII 113-ww2shots.jpg (599 KB, 2987x1657) Image search: [Google]
Paris germans WWII 113-ww2shots.jpg
599 KB, 2987x1657
Do you think its worth for a European to live in America? Tons of Americans want to live in EU but not vice versa why?
>>
File: 543245622.png (211 KB, 399x346) Image search: [Google]
543245622.png
211 KB, 399x346
>No social democracy
>Loud as fuck people, drunk chavs at 2am loud.
>>
>>66692551
Eh, it's okay here. Not much of a reason to move here, we're just as cucked as Europe with SJW, feminists, niggers, spics, chinks, and we'll probably get refugees soon. You'll find white Christian paradise in some towns in the deep South, but English countryside is also pretty white. Only major difference I keep hearing is that you can buy a lot of land for dirt cheap in USA but not in EU, guns, and healthcare.
>>
>>66692551
Fuck off Aladdin we are full.
>>
>>66692551
at least 60% of the US is European.
>>
>>66692866
That negresses face seriously makes me ill

sad thing is, in the new british caliphate she would be an 8/10 next to your ugly inbred women
>>
>>66692551
No for the love of God stay in your country. It's hell here fat people and whatever else you gags complain about. Just stay the Fuck out with your foreign bullshit
>>
Have anything against Eastern Europeans? Dont forget the Schengen makes travel here EZ
>>
>>66692551
Dude, as long as you're white, you're alright.
America is beautiful that way.
They know how other races behave and they know the amazing race is the white race.
>>
How the fuck did you guys end up with obama then lol
>>
>>66694009
super delegates + corruption
>>
>>66692551
>Tons of Americans want to live in EU

uhhh no they don't

little hipster shits just say that on faceberg to seem worldly

Nobody would willingly move to Eurabia, especially now that the muslim flood is picking up
>>
It's the other way around you Muslim cunt
>>
>>66694581
Give me a fucking break, we have less black ppl or muslims than you in one major city
>>
>>66692551
I don't really want to move to EU in the current state. It's much better to live in a US state with a high % white population. Maybe once the pendulum swings back to the right in Europe that will change though, or if/when Poland's economy becomes strong.
>>
>>66694907
Muslims in uk: 4.8% and rising
Muslims in US: 1.3% and stagnant

Also we treat our blacks and muslims like shit while you praise them at every turn
>>
>>66692551
All Europoors want to live in the U.S
>>
>>66692551
The whole idea with America is once you understand the basic rules you do whatever you want.
>>
>>66692551
>Tons of Americans want to live in EU but not vice versa why?

America is only great if you're rich, otherwise enjoy being a wagecuck with almost no social benefits or safety nets. Also the entire country outside a few select cities is essentially wilderness or a parking lot so you will be forced to drive A LOT.
>>
>>66697045
>no social benefits or safety nets
social security
disability
workmans comp
welfare
foodstamps
rent assistance
state aid
debt relief
utility assistance
state sponsored training

??

>Also the entire country outside a few select cities is essentially wilderness or a parking lot so you will be forced to drive A LOT

I didn't think you could top how retarded the first part of your statement was, but you managed it.

Obviously you are using a proxy, blind, or 15 and have never left your house
>>
>>66694907
>we

There's no we anymore and you shouldn't compare a country to a Union. Only reason why EU looks homogenous is becuse of Eastern Europe.
Topcountries ike England and Germany are worse off than murica. Burgerland has their niggs on a leash, your pakis, however, have you sucking their cocks for enjoyment.
UK alone, has more mudslime, paki, pooplicker count than USA.
The only reason why USA looks less white is because their ratio is being screwed by mexicans.

>>66696457
No we don't.
Only brits worship USA because they have this bitch complex.
I could say all murifats want to live in Japan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.