[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to this ignorant American (me) why the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
Can someone explain to this ignorant American (me) why the EU is bad?

It seems like the EU is good because the European countries will slowly unite under a common language (English perhaps?) and work together to achieve the goals of humanity. Instead of being a nationalist for your country, you can be a humanist. Instead of fighting over who is superior, you can unite.
>>
>>66692216
Globalists are putting chemicals in the water that are turning the freaking frogs gay
>>
>>66692696
n1
>>
>>66692216
It's not bad as an idea.
It's badly executed though and policies they push are often retarded.
>>
Their open border policy is pretty stupid. Plus lot of the countries in EU gets bullied by Germany.
>>
It's not a democracy
It wants to bring in even more immigrants
It wants to erase the unique cultures of Europe
It wants to erase the indigenous people
It sucks money out of our economy
It decides our laws
It wants to keep expanding by bringing in Turkey, who aren't even European
>>
File: faaaaaaarage.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
faaaaaaarage.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>66692216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLeFfiYgcro

Farage explains it best
>>
File: based magyar does not like.jpg (19 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
based magyar does not like.jpg
19 KB, 325x340
>>66692216

Likely troll

If not, lurk moar. Your "humanist" leaders will throw your past and your future under the bus for votes, hashtags, and a career on the lecture circuit.
>>
>>66692216
It was only created because the Jews couldn't be arsed to ring up and give orders to 27 different country's
>>
Different European cultures being forced into one set of rules.
Fuck them. We have a trade deficit with the EU anyway, lets get the fuck out lads.
>>
>>66692216
How come that people who support EU also happen to live on the other side of our planet?
>>
It was created with the intent of joining small European countries together to have more leverage in international trade and benefit from each other.

The group has metastasized into a governmental body that challenges the sovereignty of less powerful nation-states.

It's beneficial for countries like Greece, Poortugal, and Italy to join because they have no fucking money, but countries such as Finland have to pay the former all kinds of shit that is basically throwing money away, and if any poor countries become successful then they start getting reamed by the others.

Basically it's no longer beneficial for anyone except Germany, but if one country pulls out then the whole thing collapses so nobody's allowed to leave, either. Like the Muslims they offer harbor, Europoors stone apostates to death. This is why Brexit, Holland, etc will vote no.
>>
>>66692216
>Instead of fighting over who is superior, you can unite.
That's some supreme shitposting coming from American.

I like Europe BECAUSE it's got different languages, cultures, people, humour, food, history etc... i don't want to see it eroded away so some Zionists can fulfill their world domination circle jerk.
>>
>>66692216

>will slowly unite under a common language (English perhaps?)

Fuck you, in France we speak french not some kind of semitic language.

> Instead of being a nationalist for your country, you can be a humanist.

>don't care about your country care about the WWWWOOORRRRLLLLDDD

Please take you pills
>>
>>66693905
That was the League of Nations/UN
>>
>>66694275
Please, shut up
>>
File: R1446407741198.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
R1446407741198.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>66692696
>>
>>66693153
The policy was pretty good back when we were all white and nationalist and rich.

EU was all like "FREE MOVEMENT" and we wuz all like "nah man, let's stay here in my nation that I love" or, at worst "Okay, sure. But I still fucking hate poles and blacks and muslims."

Then the poles joined up!
>>
>>66694275
We're not eurofags though we got our own island n shieet brexit will happen
>>
File: big boss approves.gif (1020 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
big boss approves.gif
1020 KB, 257x194
>>66693290

Brought a tear to my eye.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x422
>>66694411
>take you pills

how cute, the surrender monkey's trying to argue
>>
>Why is artificially trying to unite a continent of 50 countries and hundreds of cultures a bad idea?
Do you really need people to tell you or are you that retarded?
>>
>>66694776
You know it won't happen, Nigel.
>>
>>66694945
It worked in the US
>>
Was created for white genocide
>>
>>66694727
Yeah, that's why I think countries like Ukraine shouldn't be allowed to join the EU. People there will just flood Western Europe.
>>
>>66695095
That's because you don't have a culture and never had
>>
>>66695095
Because there weren't 50 different countries with different languages, cultures, and politics in the US when it was created? Dumbfuck
>>
The USA was very divided in the early 1900's. We had distinct Irish, Italian, German communities. All the white people have merged together now. That's why there are no more white mafias. Instead of fighting, we are getting our PHDs. Europe needs to do the same if it wants to be successful. Unite, don't fight! >>66694945
>>66694411
>>66694305
>>66694168
>>66694070
>>66693831
>>66693253
>>
>>66692216
ignore these ignorant twats.

heres the real deal:

europe is NOT one culture and never has been.
co-operation between various european nations is NOT feasible
the EU is being run by GERMANY as a 4th reich, and only a fool embraces that idea
the EU has been stripping away the sovereignty and individualism of every european nation, trying to turn the EU into a multi culti "melting pot"
the EU has been pushing for more shitskin immigration using various bullshit manufactured "crises" as the impetus.
the EU has been spreading it's domineering hand over non-eu nations
and of course, MARXISM

a huge number of the eu ministers are marxists, and they still believe in their crazy schemes.
>>
>>66692216
Imagine the Usa, but every state has its own seperate, long history, with lots of different cultures, some incompatible with others. Now imagine Washington telling every state to do as they say. Imagine Washington making all kinds of different policies and trade deals without any kind of democratic process. Also imagine Washington being cucked as fuck by Mexico (As the EU is by Turkey).
And as for the common language, everyone speaks English, except for the French, half of Belgium and most Germans I've met.
And most Eurosceptics (anti-EU) have no problem with european countries working together, just not with this current union.
>>
>>66692216
Many of the people who actually have the power in the EU are unelected.
>>
>>66695373
Immigrants integrating into a country's culture is not the same thing in any way. Leave it to an American to be enough of an arrogant fuck with to view the entire rest of the world as another America waiting to happen. You are comparing countries to continents. Fuck off.
>>
>>66692216
Its basically a zoo. You have elephants, lions, to your hippos and giraffes. Some more powerful to others. And you keep them separate. Then the zoo director says, "you know what, we should keeps these animals together. its important that we show peace and equality". So you move in the lions with the gazelle, the zebras with the hippos. Sure the hippos and zebras are neutral. But lions are killing the gazelle. But if you bring this up to the director, you're viewed as racist. So you really have no say. And the next day you're told to move all the animals together. Chaoes ensues. You ask your director, "Why?". And she turns to you as blood streams down to the very spot to where she stands, "its 2016"
>>
>>66692216
sounds really great! why dont you unite with China?
>>
>>66695872
We are too different from the Chinese. European countries are either Christian or atheist. English is becoming the predominant language in Europe. It's easy to integrate the European countries as a result. I'd be in favor of merging with Canada.
>>
File: Go be a Nigger somewhere else.jpg (18 KB, 304x308) Image search: [Google]
Go be a Nigger somewhere else.jpg
18 KB, 304x308
>>66695373

>The USA was very divided in the early 1900's

Aaaaand I took the fucking bait. Not even one fucking sentence, damn.

Where are your parents, kiddo?
Shouldn't it be about dinner time for you?

>>66695720

Judging by his grasp of American history, he's about as American as you are Irish.
>>
>>66695825
And then the head hippo merkel invites millions of scorpions to live with the mammals!
>>
>>66695095
ohh you cunt. you are so deluded.

you must live in the northeast

fucking yankees, like the krauts, think they know whats best for everyone else and if you dont like it, too bad, youre getting it anyway.

out here in the west we LOVE our guns
we like having a house instead of a govt subsidized highrise crackerbox
we dont want any more niggers
we want the border shut the fuck down.
we dont give a fuck about your SJW bullshit

check with the south and ill bet you find they think youre full of shit too.

i guarantee the midwest is sick of your bullshit.
>>
>>66693253
>It's not a democracy
so why was i able to vote my representatives there?
>It wants to bring in even more immigrants
source? or are you talking about the refugees, wich came over the mediterranian sea, who we currently try to ship back to turkey? And what is that navy mission under EU mandate about, where they force boats to return and confiscate them?
>It wants to erase the unique cultures of Europe
wich is why there are those shitloads of EU rules to protect language and culutral goods. What is EU ministry of culture? Heck, fuck those Basques, right?
>It wants to erase the indigenous people
see point above
>It sucks money out of our economy
wich is why the economic growth exploded after the EU was formed and everyone was begging to join this tradeunion with the worlds biggest market
>It decides our laws
that´s what gouvernments u vote do. The laws follow strickt rules, wich were mostly set in place when forming the EU by britain (yeh, thats you), France and USA. Germany never played a role in the forming. We were the only ones who were forced to be in it, everyone else got in there on free will.
>It wants to keep expanding by bringing in Turkey, who aren't even European
source? so far it has been vetoed over and over again, just to talk about it.
>>
File: Great Spirit of the Bait.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Great Spirit of the Bait.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>66695825
>>66695535
>>66695872
>>66696538

For the love of Christ, stop enabling this shitposting faggot.
>>
>>66696538
I'm from the Midwest and I agree with him. It did work in the US. The key is to get everyone to assimilate so that there is less ethnic division.
>>
>>66692696
The nip gets it.
>>
>>66696720
My German friend knows what's up.
>>
>>66696720
filthy german doublespeak.

youre trying to turn all of europe into provinces of germany, under the "leadership" of a filthy cunt who used to be in the STASI for fuck's sake.

scratch the surface of any german and you'll find a fascist underneath the civilized veneer.
>>
>>66697136
Die, you nationalist scum.
>>
>>66692216

Because it is Solialism, and activly out to rdestory national identity in order to achieve a single superstate. People are not democratically represented, and they pass 80% of all laws in Europe, most of which are insane.
>>
the countries are not coming together on their own terms

the mission now isn't "the goals of humanity", it's literally to breed out intelligence so the jews could forever live like effendi
>>
>>66697332
You're just scared because the EU could destroy the Russian Federation in 3 minutes.
>>
>>66692216
>globalism
>not bad

next you'll be telling me how gay u r
>>
Eurosceptics (Eurotrash) are morons. They don't even know why they hate the EU. They are irrational cucks.
>>
>>66696784
your opinion is in the minority.

waiting for washington to solve your problems hasnt done shit for you, of for the west, or for the south.

washington cares about the northeast and that is all.

also, where is this "integration" you speak of?

is it hidden behind the "Black Lives Matter" rioters?
maybe it's in the back of that crowd waving signs that say La Raza (The Race)
maybe it's on the agenda of the Asian Pacific Islander Chamber of Commerce?
perhaps it is concealed in the affirmative action quotas in the university system?
perhaps its hidden within the byzantine regulations of the EEOC, which establishes quotas and redlines based on race, while denying there are quotas and redlines based on race?
perhaps it is found in the gentle smiles and kind words of the democrat elite when they scream "That's Racist!!" though spittle flecked lips every time anyone disagrees?
>>
>>66697330
suck my cock you dirty marxist faggot.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.