[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was a virgin until his marriage Are you as conservative as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 450x300_cropped.jpg (36 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
450x300_cropped.jpg
36 KB, 450x300
He was a virgin until his marriage

Are you as conservative as Ben Shapiro??
>>
>>66690802
Looks like he has some dandriff in his hair
>>
He had sex with his wife through a hole in a sheet.
>>
>>66690958
That's his yamaka
>>
>>66690802
does anyone have pics of wife
>>
How did he think radio was a good idea with his voice
>>
>cuckservative
>>
>>66690958
That's ratio's booger
>>
File: uhPE1.jpg (19 KB, 330x248) Image search: [Google]
uhPE1.jpg
19 KB, 330x248
>>66691212
>>
>whines about SJWs and how they're ruining the Western world
>tells people not to vote Trump, Obran, Le Pen, etc.
I'd say I'm actually more conservative than him because I actually vote for people who have the balls to admit problems exist.

He seems like just another talking head who cornered his little niche in the market and doesn't support people with solutions, because if there actually were solutions employed, then he'd have nothing to complain about and his career would end.
>>
>>66691212
NO but she is fucking HOT! i would lick her asshole all day erryday
>>
>>66690958
That is Ted Cruz's tonsil stones, Ben bottoms for Cruz and he coughed that into his hair.
>>
>>66690802

He always looks damp. Probably has yeast between his fingers and sleep apnea
>>
>>66690802
That's only true if he doesn't count years of gay sex as losing his virginity
>>
>>66690802

Almost.
>>
>>66690802
Ben Shapiro denied out God Emperor.

He is nothing.
>>
>>66691116

I though only the hasidics did that shit
>>
File: sad.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>66690802

>Are you as conservative as Ben Shapiro??

Y-yes, but it's n-not by c-choice...
>>
I really like Shapiro but saying you'd vote for Hillary instead of Trump is disgraceful.
>>
>>66690802
>used to love his podcasts, listened to 90% of the 500+ shows
>lately hes gone full MSMBC hating on trump saying hell let a democrat win first because HE is the one who has been giving republicans a good name and he doesnt want to harm HIS efforts.
what an arrogant prick.
he doesn't give a shit about conservatism. hell throw the country to the marxist or the liberal felon just because of trumps "bad image"
a true jew. I feel 100% betrayed. I hope he looses all of his listeners, he has lost me.
>>
>>66690802
He is likely still a virgin.
>>
>>66692370
he has a child
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.