[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Duke on Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Duke.jpg (39 KB, 852x483) Image search: [Google]
Duke.jpg
39 KB, 852x483
Based David Duke clears up lies of MSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUvSzaxMic
>>
>>66689690
>Dr.
>>
>>66689757
Oh yes I am sorry
>>
Go away, David. The stakes are too fucking high to indulge your cretinous need for attention right now. Go fuck off for about 4-8 years.
>>
>>66689690
This guy just needs to keep his fucking MOUTH SHUT.

Someone tell him to crawl back under the rock that he lives in.
>>
File: david_duke.jpg (93 KB, 960x921) Image search: [Google]
david_duke.jpg
93 KB, 960x921
You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass.

wat do
>>
>>66691943

Brush my teeth
>>
>>66690347
This

His behavior is making me think he's a shill. Controlled opposition.

If he really wanted Trump to win he would attach himself to the anti-trump people.

He's either a shill or an attention whore.
>>
>>66691943

Do you have that picture without the text?
>>
>>66689690
He's being paid, I wonder by who?
>>
>>66689690
too late

don't forget to pledge your alliance
>>
File: no.....gif (768 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
no.....gif
768 KB, 200x147
>>66689690
I wish that retard would just shut the fuck up and stop ''helping'' people by endorsing them.

YES, we know its the fucking jews
YES, we know that you dindu nuffin wrong
YES, we know that you are being jewed by the jew media.

But that still doesn't change the fact that you have been labeled as paria and that everything you touch becomes contaminated with guilt by association bullshit.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD! IF YOU WANT TO HELP TRUMP THEN ENDORSE HILLARY BECAUSE YOU ENDORSEMENT SURE AS HELL ISN'T HELPING ANY ONE!
>>
LOL MORE LIKE DAVID KEK.

This guy is the pol/stormfag meme IRL.

This guy is fucking hilarious, I hops it's just one very clever satire
>>
>>66692455
no
>>
>>66692829
Did you even watch the video?
>>
>>66693033
He probably didn't. Neither did I. It's 17 minutes long for fucks sake.

You can safely assume normies aren't watching it either. We know that the media claims he endorsed trump, and that's what this video looks like too.

public perception is all that matters here.
>>
>>66693432
Yeah
>look at me I don't endorse trump!
>here's a 17 minute video about it

The only winning move for him right now is not to play.
>>
>>66693033
I watched the video, and his response was spot on.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.