[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHUT IT DOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 595x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 595x310
>america will defend this
>>
>>66688269
Shamu has killed like 8 people honestly that whale deserves to be in animal prison
>>
Shamu is a fucking serial killer
>>
>>66688269
>animal prison
oh the irony
>>
>>66688269
>america will defend this
>is american
Fucking retard

sage
>>
File: image.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>66688421
There is NO RECORD of an orca attacking a man in the wild!!!!

REEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
>>
>>66688583
Global Rule #7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
https://www.4chan.org/rules#global
>>
>>66688583
At least you tried...
>>
>>66688269
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=488_1457473498

Might as well get some use out of this shit thread.
>>
yeah. i watched a video about the whole fucked up history of sea world. they treat the animals like shit and cover up workers getting killed by the orcas over and over. fuck sea world. they won't be making any of my money.
>>
>>66688421
This is funny because sea world is animal prison. ....
>>
It's jail for animals. Like most zoos, house pets in cages, etc.
>>
>>66688652
>made it clear you reported someone without actually announcing your report
i like your style
>>
>>66688269

Sea World's profits dropped 84% after the Blackfish documentary was released. Their revenue and attendance are on a continual decline.

I think it's safe to say that Americans don't
"defend this".
>>
>>66688269
Dude. It's a whale trapped in captivity. Of course it has killed people. It is unhappy, unruly, and incompliant. Would you work with your captors and make their life easier? No. And to make it more understandable, this is animal, not a human. It has no concept of murder, or what it can do to tiny, squishy humans. It isn't a surprise that these thin little girls are being squashed and eaten by this large, deadly predator.

>>66688652
>being this much of a faggot
No one cares bro. People announcing their sageis more common than a thread surviving sage.
Does it smell like sage in here?
>>
>>66688421
>>66688462

he wished to die instead living in that ugly small pool

those killing where a sign but humans played the victim card instead and blamed that whale.

fucking hipocrites humans
>>
I'd eat a MF'er too if I stayed in solitary confinement my whole existence. Unless I was dancin' on stage for "Mastssa" that is.....
>>
How can you keep a whale in a small pen like that and expect it not to lash out?
>>
>>66688269
Apparently both sides lied. I knew a trainer who quit because of the way they treated the animals, and according to him, blackfish was a propaganda hitpiece designed for the express purpose of winning the director an award.

Not defending them in any way of course.
>>
Rosie O'Donnell just got in the other end of that pool is what happened
>>
File: 1309391152922.jpg (43 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
1309391152922.jpg
43 KB, 600x427
It's not fair to an animal to be held captive like this.
Kids can watch video or take a trip if they really want to see them, but to force an animal like this into a little swimming pool is a crime

I also don't like zoos....it's all bullshit unless they are really helping the animals and not making $$$
>>
He's dying right now.

His name is Tilikum He dindu nuffin

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-seaworld-tilikum-health-declining-20160308-story.html
>>
>>66689153
What did he do, just beach himself up on that really shallow part of the pool and dry himself to death?
Why didn't someone roll him back in.
>>
>>66690737
>indifference to suffering of animal
>check flag
>literal whale genocide

Checks out.
>>
>>66691151
>Asking why someone didn't roll him back in
>indifferent to animal suffering

How did you manage to type a reply with all that grease on your chubby fingers Hank?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.