[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW parents are Slavs and fell for the "Putin is savior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1438139908074.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1438139908074.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>TFW parents are Slavs and fell for the "Putin is savior of the white race" and "Russia is white" meme and want to move there

How do I explain to them it's just a meme and is actually much worse to live in than Canada?
>>
Muh Putin will save the white race

Lmao
>>
Dumb wojak posting beta
>>
File: 1452742484871.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1452742484871.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>be russian
>wake up after a long night of krokodil, vodka, and fucking prostitutes
>time to go home and teach those western degenerates on 4chan some values
>walk through the slums of moscow, see an islamic beheading but decide to do nothing since it's standard in a country that is 15% and increasingly islamic
>enter crumbling post commie apartment block, door handle rips off as I walk in
>trip over a lesbian junkies in the hallway to my apartment
>takes an hour to go to 4chan because based putin doesn't want us to spend too much time on the degenerate interwebs
>"Site has been blocked by government officials"
>get up to buy some more krokodil
> 10,000 ping makes me lag through the apartment floor and into an underground basement for putin's secret police
>get shot
>>
>>66688384
Lmao this.

>People on /pol/ ACTUALLY think Russia is "non-degenerate"

Is that why Russian women suck black dick for dogfart studios just to escape their country?
>>
>>66688384
>be American
>go home after a night of detainment in the police station because a woman screamed twenty feet away from you
>get robbed by a nigger
>go home to see a nigger fucking your Wife
>shrug
>go post about how accepting you are on jewbook
>get shot
>>
>>66687074
Take a vacation to the normal parts of Russia and show them what a poor shithole full of Heroin and abortions it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 555x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 555x428
honestly i've got no idea how to help you, but you better find a way to convince them. your very life and well being is at stake my friend
>>
>>66689263
>eat burger
>burger is made of "non beef meat product filler"
>>
>>66687074
you do realise every single white or mixed white person is a slav niggerleaf?
>>
>>66688384
>stealing the aussie copy pasta
>>
>>66689533
I'm not moving with them bro.

I'm well situated in Canada.

I just care about them and don't want them to get cucked by their own decisions.

>>66689423
They've visited recently and liked it, surprisingly.
>>
>>66687074
>Moving to Ruskiland
Please don't make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>66690370
where are you from?
>>
File: Kurban-Bairam in Moscow.jpg (291 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Kurban-Bairam in Moscow.jpg
291 KB, 1000x667
>>66687074
>How do I explain to them it's just a meme and is actually much worse to live in than Canada?
Let them move to Russia to see how much of a shithole it really is. Just make sure to have a backup plan on how to return back after their rose goggles wear off.
>>
>>66690610
Tbh I've been considering cutting them off.

They won't fuck off telling me how "based" it is. And how dumb I am for liking Canada.

They're literally the Russian propaganda meme in real life lol
>>
>>66690610
Sad thing is many people want Emperor Trump to be Putin's BFF. I think we should be allies but for other reasons. The west has to find a way to integrate Russia so they won't ally with chinks and sand niggers, but with us.
>>
>>66690946
Trump is a fucking retard

He's just playing you guys like a fiddle for easy attention and votes. He won't win, and he isn't as "based" as you claim.
>>
File: 1456978790200.jpg (22 KB, 417x432) Image search: [Google]
1456978790200.jpg
22 KB, 417x432
Russia lol.
>Jews take over and install Communisn.exe, killing 30 million plus
> Communisn.exe uninstalled, give all wealth to Olgarchs (Jews)
Not a fucking peep of dissent
So red pill , have another vodka Ivan
>>
>>66687074

Your country is shit and MORE ghetto than any Soviet bloc.

Ive been there, its like a massive Detroit.

I know what you Just thought; "M-m-mbut Russia is all like Detroit except with radiation."

No, Detroit is rife with niggers. Canada is rife with wiggers and niggers. There aren't wiggers and niggers in the Tundra, there for Russia wins by default.
>>
>>66692528
How is Canada "more ghetto" when we have far lower crime and murder than the US?

Did you call your own country shit?

By the way we have FAR less niggers than the US, so nice try.
>>
Lmao
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.