[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this is the medias reaction to Bernie being mildly aggressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1242x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1242x934
If this is the medias reaction to Bernie being mildly aggressive towards hillary, imagine how bad they will spin it on Trump.
>>
>>66681973

Bernie should say Hillary is an anti-semite.
>>
>>66681973
I can't wait
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (11 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
11 KB, 237x300
Trump will make Hillary literally cry at a debate.

Cap this for posterity. I'm calling it now
>>
>>66683037
lol she'll just be bored because he's a fucking moronic child.

The debate is going to be amazing: trump shitting himself trying to insult her and talk about all the skeletons in her closet, her rolling her eyes and talking policy.

He will be murdered. He will look like a child. It will be a fucking massacre. Can't wait.
>>
She fucking keeps interrupting then babbling forever. I hate those fucks but even I kept wondering when he was going to tell her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>66681973

the media wouldn't react at all

They would have already exploded with rage, all the liberals would chain themselves coast to coast to be ran over with a steamroller after getting so anally annihilated
>>
>>66683199
That's what you'll say, but not what everyone will see.
>>
>>66681973
Media is just going to regurgitate what her campaign wants them to say.

They won't extend the same courtesy to Trump
>>
>>66683199
>not an aussie
Wait what?
>>
>>66681973
>imagine how bad they will spin it on Trump.
Because that's been working so well for them.
>>
>>66683266
Half of the Democrat party will be cheering Trump on, because most people that voted for Sanders hate that cunt.
>>
>>66681973
The media can't touch Trump.
>>
>>66683199
I might be wrong, but Clinton really doesn't look like she has the composure to keep calm once he starts pulling out the big guns. You know, rape stuff, benghazi, etc.
>>
>>66683481
I hope this is true
>>
>>66683402
Because I'm not shitposting. Seriously, think of how she reacted at the benghazi hearings. She was fine, collected, looked way above it. Nothing they said stuck or hurt her at all.

She's going to fucking mop the floor with Trump, I guarantee it. Sorry.
>>
>>66683317
It's what most voters will see.
>>
>>66683534
>Benghazi
She lasted an 11 hour hearing without even flinching...
>>
>>66683659
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, unless that bitch get indicted.
>>
>>66683534
Nope, you are wrong. 8 or 10 hours at the benghazi hearings and she was just fucking bored. She's a pro. If you say this you know nothing about her or american politics.
>>
>>66682631
I'm still waiting on this but he won't do it. If he was really serious about winning, he would play the jew card.
>>
>>66683805
Yeah. And lol, that's not going to happen.
>>
>>66681973

and everyone will laugh in their faces

limp-wristed hand-wringing over clinton's gender is old hat, even bernie is tired of the bullshit
>>
>>66683935
Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.
>>
>>66683824
Maybe because she knew that all that shit was for show, retard
>>
>>66683199
Trump has charisma which Hillary lost to in 2008.
>>
>>66683659
>Thinking the Benghazi shit will work against Trump on National television.

Lmao everyone but niggers hate her already because of that shit, The debates are going to be irrelevant because everyone is so divided. The only thing they are going to be trying to do is get a higher turnout than the other. Not trying to convince BernieBots and Rubots to join their cause.
>>
File: 1457250933430.jpg (177 KB, 792x1728) Image search: [Google]
1457250933430.jpg
177 KB, 792x1728
>>66681973
>Bernie was a meanie
>liberal cock socks eat it up, move toward Hillary
>Trump was a meanie
>doesn't affect trumps numbers at all. conservatives chuckle a little.

People aren't going to switch from Trump to Hillary. Nobody is crossing party lines in this election.
>>
>>66684020
Sure, we will have to wait. Nobody knows. But I seriously doubt it. I don't know anyone who seriously thinks that is going to happen. It's kind of a joke for like /pol/ and talk radio crowd but nothing more.
>>
>>66683960
Thats not happening when Bernie hardly even did anything worth being called rude? They are fucking calling him sexist and shit, and he didn't do 1/100th the kind of shit trump will do to her.
>>66684020
Yeah. You're right we will.
Pro tip: it's not happening. I hate this bitch but seriously, she's gonna make it out alive.
>>
>>66683935
Sounds like your shilling for Shillary faggot
>>
>>66681973
They've already reached peak "anti-Trump" spin, there's daily "Trump is literally Hitler!" articles and they're always acting like he's being too aggressive even when they have fucking powerpoint slides ready to attack him at the debates. Some people hate Trump but nobody likes Hillary, even her own supporters view her as a "lesser of two evils" kind of thing. Everyone is going to tune in to a Trump-Hillary debate hoping to see her get blown the fuck out and there's no way that the media can spin that away.
>>
>>66681973
Trump's aggressive persona is like a vote magnet and they know that. They also know Bernie voters are limp wristed babies and this will upset them
>>
>>66684317
Such a clever and original response.
>>
>>66684206

every person watching the debate knew that the msm would "call" Bernie on his "sexism" after his behavior during the debate, and predictably they delivered. it's not new, it's not interesting, and Americans are getting tired of the bullshit. they're tired of the same predicable bullcrap being pulled by the msm, rushing to a female's defense whenever she faces the barest hint of adversity

when it comes to be trumptime the american public will be largely desensitized to this nonsense rhetoric, and will just see Clinton for the foundering, low energy scumbag she is. Trump will tear her apart
>>
>>66684206
They can do it to Bernie because
1. he's a huge bitch
2. his supporters are huge bitches

Call Trump a sexist and he'll remind the world that Hillary is married to a serial rapist, he'll run ads with Juanita Broderick and the rest crying over how Hillary screamed hatefully at them and called them whores. In short Hillary can bully Bernie because he won't fight back, Trump's going to break her glass jaw.
>>
>>66683792
>>66683824

Except that hearing wasn't infront of people who will put her in jail.
>>
>>66685123
Lol where do you get your fucking information? She's never going to jail, especially not for benghazi. There's nothing criminal there.
>>
>>66683824
trump was not questioning her, it was just cuckservatives. obviously it was easy for her
>>
>>66685519
And horoscope is factual.
And unicorns exist.
>>
>>66685762
Oh man I can't tell if this is a parody of /pol/ users or you are for real...
>>
>>66685798
ok...
>>
>>66683534
At the last Dem debate she looked visibly nervous when they asked her how she would react to Trump attacking her on the email scandal.
>>
>>66684150
Us Bernie bros will. We'd rather have an anti establishment candidate than Hillary
>>
>>66681973
What can they do, though?

They've already called him: racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, fascist, white supremacist, liar, retard, stupid, evil, nazi, Hitler, clown... among others.

They've already used almost all of their weapons against him.
>>
>>66686191
the number of bernie supporters who will vote for trump is vanishingly small.

some will sit home, some will third party, most will vote hillary.

its just life mane.
>>
>>66681973
Trump is setting up the first debate with Cankles. It will be in Santa Monica.
>>
Send in the trumpdozer, she has seen nothing yet
>>
>>66686356
A post saying exactly what I said got 2 golds and like 500 upvotes the other day.
>>
Hillary was way more disrespectful. Never could keep her mouth shut and let someone speak. Just kept babbling and babbling
>>
>>66683037
She literally has no genuine emotions.
>>
File: trump-swastika6.jpg (59 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [Google]
trump-swastika6.jpg
59 KB, 1200x680
she will make Drumpf a mockery
>>
>>66687002
lol ok
>>
>>66687002

Nah, the Clinton shill is correct. As pissed as they might get, Bernouts are just too big of cucks to actually follow up on their "I'M VOTING TRUMP" threats. Some will either stay home or vote Jill Stein, but the majority will fall in line and vote Shillary just to stop the "insane racist bigot" Trump.
>>
>>66683481
Most of sander's camp won't show up at the polls to support Hillary, but I'm not so sure they will cross over to trump's side.
>>
>>66683659
Don't be sorry, shill. We all have to put bread on the table somehow.
>>
>>66683402
Whoa whoa hey, that isn't our style of shitposting, that's probably a Canadian with a proxy
>>
>>66681973
Trump is going to kiss her ass.
>>
File: Bend the knee.jpg (948 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bend the knee.jpg
948 KB, 1920x1080
>EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME!
>HOLD IT YOU DUMMY!
>SHE IS A MESS!
>SHE IS A BIG MESS!
>SHE IS A BIG LYING MESS!
>TRAITOR!
>HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR EMAILS LATELY?

I'm shaking in my boots here. It's gonna be YUUUGE
>>
>>66685519
>Lol where do you get your fucking information? She's never going to jail, especially not for benghazi. There's nothing criminal there.
She can go to jail for the email scandal if Trump gets elected and chooses to prosecute.
>>
>>66691701
>not understanding that the Judicia and Executive branches are different

wew lad, how is being a fucking retard working out?
>>
>>66687563
We'll, if you're going to be a cuck, you want the biggest bull you can find no?

Bernie bros for Trump.
>>
>>66689608
*kick
>>
>>66681973
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.