[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wannabe Irish mate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: friend.png (133 KB, 524x196) Image search: [Google]
friend.png
133 KB, 524x196
So I have a friend that supports the IRA. He's never been to Ireland and the only Irish relation he has is his great great great grandad, who lived there for 20 years, wasn't born there. He goes on about how he's technically Irish and about how he's turned Catholic. I quote;

>"I agree with the IRA's politics, just not the killing people."

Anyone got anything I can throw at him? Memes, jokes, etc. Me and my mates roast him about it all the time.
>>
>>66681961
That's a Scottish soccer team. Fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>66681961
Tell him that they support multiculturalism and race-mixing.
>>
>>
Just call him a Plastic Paddy
>>
>>66682171
>glasgow celtics champions 14/15

I think he knows m8.
>>
>>66682171
His whole political agenda comes from football/soccer, it's fucking stupid.
>>66682211
I wish that would piss him off but he's an equal rights faggot.
>>
Yum
>>
File: 1443308105995.jpg (380 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
1443308105995.jpg
380 KB, 900x800
>>66682348
>>66682451

Stay mad.
>>
Me rn
>>
>>66681961
This song is what I use for plastic paddies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2GaFlYT9dE
>>
Fuck off hun.
>>
No Surrender
>>
>>66681961
Tell him to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>66683653
>mfw its his belief now
>>
>>66682527
Does it make you sad to know that the ONLY nationalist movement in the Republic of Ireland is incredibly left wing?
>>
>>66684004
They aren't nationalist at all.

Unless nationalist means wanting lots of refugees.
>>
>>66683809
This surprises me because it seems to me your from Mainland Britain.
We dont support the IRA in the south,if someone does,there probably some edgy teenager.
>>
>>66684118
They're still categorised as an Irish Nationalist party though, as well as SDLP.
>>
Lord Mountbatten had a boat...
>>
>>66681961
Tell him you need a copy of his homework so you don't get grounded.
>>
>>66684118
Why are FG and FF not forming a coalition government let alone just finally merging. Are there any actual differences that aren't historical (anti/pro treaty) in their manifestos?
>>
>>66684926
There are apparently some actual ideological differences.

FG want to privatize everything, while FF believe in high state spending.

At least, that's what I heard. In practice, both are populist as fuck.
>>
>>66685063
Thanks for the info, I've always tried to figure it out and can never get a straight answer from anyone their policies seem near identical. You think there will be another election given no two parties other than FG/FF can actually form a majority?
>>
>>66681961
Mate i live in the south and we're plagued with them. Tons of retards running around MUH CELTIC GENES MUH BRAVEHEART. They haven't been to Scotland since the 19th century in which case a nigger living in glass glow is more Scottish than them. Its pointless to make them understand and they're harmless. Just let them live their little existence. Even if he agrees with the IRA that's just an opinion in his head. I doubt he would go and kill protestants. Just sit back and enjoy the ride,it never ends.
>>
>>66685503
It's not a sure thing, but everyone is getting the impression that SF are legitimately terrified of not being in eternal opposition.

In two or so days we'll know if they actually plan to call another election. FF and FG have both been making implying they could go into coalition, but nobody really knows.

Also, since the big EU refugee deal is coming up, I have a feeling our government is trying to set itself up as a caretaker so they can push it through.
>>
>>66685720
>Even if he agrees with the IRA that's just an opinion in his head.
I have some top quality hand sewn up the ra sweaters he can buy for a mere 29,99 each excluding shipping. Guiness choclate sold separately.

Fucking plastic paddies are a joke. They're the most loud and obnoxious people you'll ever meet. A lot of them have paris syndrome for us.
>>
>>66685720
>a nigger living in glass glow is more Scottish than them

Nope. Glaswegian here. Fuck niggers. Americans of Scottish stock are always honorary Scots. Also, fuck niggers.
>>
>>66686235
Yes, fellow scot.
>>
>>66685890
I realize that most of even the "centre-right" parties have fairly left leaning social views outside of abortion but you think they'll be able to push for more refugees even given the rest of the continent up in arms? Also will there be a referendum on the 8th before the end of the year?
>>
>>66687409
>but you think they'll be able to push for more refugees even given the rest of the continent up in arms?
To put it in perspective, we have nothing bad going on with migrants here. And the muslims we do have think we should deport them all as they come.

On top of that, we managed to opt in to taking refugees even though we had no reason to accept. Nobody kicked up a fuss, although the one town that got filled with them is feeling pretty bad.

So yeah, we can keep on writing the refugee cheque. Most of our population is marxist atm.

>lso will there be a referendum on the 8th before the end of the year?

Extremely unlikely if FF/FG happens. There is a push for it from students, but those aren't the main demographic of FF/FG voters anyway. And the topic itself is so loaded they'd stand to lose votes if they tried for it.
>>
>>66681961
Show him videos of the young western men who have joined ISIS, and tell him he's basically a second-rate version of that
>>
>>66688223
Well that's too bad, I always felt like Ireland was a decent holdout int terms of Western Europe. I'm an American and decently right-wing but I always felt like Irish politics were very interesting and made sense when you had a nation that had a long history and ethnic/national identity they were reasonably populist but with increased migration it stops making sense (to me at least). I saw that PEDIGA rally got messed up by those "anti-fascist" fascists and was a bit disappointed. I kept seeing those videos for Michael Healy-Rae that were kinda funny.
>>
File: protestants.png (55 KB, 1667x489) Image search: [Google]
protestants.png
55 KB, 1667x489
>>66685720
>I doubt he would go and kill protestants
Too bad.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.