[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a German send this to me, what does /pol/ think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: germanyyes2.jpg (77 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
germanyyes2.jpg
77 KB, 604x402
I just had a German send this to me, what does /pol/ think about this? Is he right?

"Oh I'm sorry ,are we the country that's about to vote trump into office? Or the country where anti intellectualism is something to be proud of? Where criminals are treated like the scum of the earth and slavery basically still exists? Where the poor are pitted against the super poor while the super rich rape everyone? Americans on reddit must be one of the most ignorant group of people ever. Your government starts so many wars, and when as a consequence millions of people lose their lives or homes, you call those people terrorist or "freedom haters" (freedom, fucking lol) and don't let even one percent of those refugees into your country. Nah,better elect Trump so the big beautiful wall will keep all the dirty brown people out because everyone knows they cause every conceivable problem there is"
>>
>>66679606
Fuck off back to redit
>>
File: 1457357501662.jpg (32 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457357501662.jpg
32 KB, 900x900
>>66679606
>is he right?
> all the dirty brown people out because everyone knows they cause every conceivable problem there is

what do you think OP? is he?
>>
Americans are the most ignorant people on the internet though.
>>
>>66679606

>Where criminals are treated like the scum of the earth

Criminals have been marginalized by society for too long! #MurdererLivesMatter
>>
>>66679606

MODS WE HAVE A REDDIT FAG
>>
For all the flaws America has, it's at least not Germany.
>>
>>66680045
K
>>
>>66679606
Some bloke sent you a propaganda picture. Why did he want to do a crap thing like that?
>>
>>66679606
Tell him that Cologne rapes would never under any circumstances happen if we had zero immigration and tell him a German told you that.
>>
>>66679606
No, he's just another misinformed euro. He is among the legions of people who consume too much anti-western propaganda. We have plenty of people like that here in the US as I'm sure you well know. Pay these types no mind, OP. They have self esteem issues and like to believe that they are so much more enlightened than the rest of us, the 'unwashed masses'.
>>
>>66679606
As opposed to?
Dirty fucking krauts.
>>
>>66679606
Europeans have become a parody of themselves.

They shun Americans while their countries burn right underneath their noses. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: E6zRA47O.png (144 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
E6zRA47O.png
144 KB, 498x498
>>66679606
I would like to bat the person who wrote that and then banish them to one of those poor brown victim countries they seem to adore so much. True Germans stand with Trump.
>>
>>66679606
i have to agree that war thingy
also without murica there wouldn't be refugees at all
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (834 KB, 535x338) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
834 KB, 535x338
>>66680045
>ignorant
>living in Newarabien
>>
>>66680846
You're brainwashed.
>>
File: Rainbow-White-House-Pictures.jpg (108 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-White-House-Pictures.jpg
108 KB, 1024x682
>>66680160
>>
>>66680565
We're not all like that, and don't pretend for one second your country doesn't have its share of cosmopolitan fucktard citizens.
>>
>>66679606
>criminals are treated like the scum of the earth
But that's how they should be treated.
>>
>>66679606
Tell him to blow it out his ass.
>>
>>66681141
Liberals think criminals are cool. Gangsta rap, Trayvon, being sorry for Africa etc.
>>
>>66681066
Germany practices what American liberals preach. You can love away those foreign rapists!

I feel for you, I really do. We have similar problems, but Germany sees it as a competition.

>Hey lets pay hundreds of thousands of immigrants to rape our daughters through our tax money!
>>
>>66681066
The Greens will legalize perverted faggot "marriage" here soon enough.
>>
>>66681502

We're all living in Amerika, Amerika, is wonderful
>>
>>66681464
The silent majority in Germany would prefer starving and declaring war to the entire world again to letting another foreigner, muslim or otherwise, into the country.
>>
>>66679606
German/Mexican here ask me anything.
>>
>>66681800
Anti-American Germans are such outrageous hypocrites. The only hate your country deserves is for all the globalists and liberal assholes who try to extort the workforce as much as possible, and bring immigrants as soon as the indigenous workers are sick of them, and this problem is equally prevalent, if not moreso, in Germany.
>>
>>66679606
He's a German Green Party voter, you don't need to mind him. These people are pure idiots and get all their news from their leftist facebook feed.
>>
>>66680984
you are braindead
>>
>>66681802
>Is what I will say from my keyboard

Whatever you say you big, strong ubermench.
>>
>>66681800
ha aha EPIC RAMMSTEIN LYRICS!!!1
>>
>>66682262
Do you actually believe Americans are bigger warmongerers than Africans and Arabs? Who shat into your skull, be honest.
>>66682322
Unhinge this country from the globalist yoke and we'll deliver. German honesty promise.
>>
>>66682465

So butthurt and antagonistic. You sound mad insecure bro. What's really bothering you?
>>
>>66682465
I have a different line for you
Weiter, weiter ins Verderben. Wir müssen leben bis wir sterbem
>>
my country may have the highest suicide rates/alcoholism/no money, but at least we don't have radicalized muslims shooting people lmao. get cucked americans.
>>
>>66683006
Fuck Rammstein, they're commies, and fuck you for liking them.
>>
>t*rks not holding a t*rkish flag
fake
>>
>>66683245
Why do you antagonize Poland, you maggots?
>>
>>66679606

>freedom, fucking lol

-Germany
>>
>>66683280
>I only listen to bands that share my political views
Don't Burzum and Sleipnir get boring after a while?
>>
>>66683006
Sounds like some more Hessians need a good ole' cross-the-delaware Christmas.
>>
>>66683593
I don't do anything with people who don't share my political views, you massive cuck.
>>
>>66679606
> Germany
not a single Blond
>>
>>66683593
Who the fuck is Sleipnir?

Faker detected
>>
>>66683945
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir_(Band)
>>
>>66679606

That, coming from a german? Oh the irony. Then again, what do you expect from marxists full of doublethink.
>>
I don't see any Jews in that picture, ya fucking Nazis
>>
>>66680045

Well, you see Hans, you have a neo-communist party calling shots, your chancellor is a KGB agent.

If there is anyone in denial/ignorance, it is you.
>>
>>66681066
I was not proud of this moment. This made me sad. I don't even care about the gays, but this just made me feel like a European cuck.
>>
>>66680846
do you mean there countries would be european colonies therefore decent places and also the third reich would still exist?
>>
File: file.png (524 KB, 400x639) Image search: [Google]
file.png
524 KB, 400x639
>>
>>66683334

we don't
>>
>>66683372
/thread
>>
>>66679606

A) They are the scum of the earth
B) Free education, free room and board, free medical, free access to internet and finally free access to gym facilities - fuck me the niggers in jail have it better off than the rest of the population.
>>
>>66681066
Merkel says you should be prepping the next bull.
>>
>>66680487
> No, he's just another misinformed euro. He is among the legions of people who consume too much anti-western propaganda. We have plenty of people like that here in the US as I'm sure you well know. Pay these types no mind, OP. They have self esteem issues and like to believe that they are so much more enlightened than the rest of us, the 'unwashed masses'.

Because people like you are dim. Anything you do not immediately agree with you brush off with some lame excuse.
USA has problems and they do not get solved by creating walls and geopoloitical vacuums.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.