[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political Science students
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1428393707036-4.png (18 KB, 960x878) Image search: [Google]
1428393707036-4.png
18 KB, 960x878
Since this is a Politics board, is there anyone here who is studying Politics/Political Science?

Politics and IR major here, I'm hopefully gonna get an internship from the murriburger embassy this summer.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (55 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
55 KB, 610x408
>>66678177
If you need someone to teach you how to study political history and geopolitics you are a cuck, and kissenger is laughing at you from his grave for not reading enough books
>>
I would study politics, but that's like majoring in unemployment.

I'm going for electrical engineering at Arizona State for that sweet sweet engineering cheddar.

inb4 ASU sucks, its better than MIT or Stanford you left wing east coast niggers.
>>
>>66678177
>Political Science
>Underwater Basket Weaving

They're the same.
>>
>>66678465
arizona state? isn't that the one where all the engineering students get kidnapped by drug cartels and ransomed off?
>>
>>66678518
>underwater basket weaving
I swear I've heard that somewhere before.
>>
>>66678369
I'm doing this for the degree. I won't be able to work in the foreign ministry if all I've done is read Wikipedia pages.

>>66678465
It pays off to be a member of a youth wing of a (major) party. Guaranteed internships and maybe even a cozy job as a local politician if you're active enough.
>>
>>66678518
No, they are not. If you also take courses in economics, business etc, you're going to be pretty well off.

Don't fall for the STEM meme.
>>
File: 1439283372992.png (405 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1439283372992.png
405 KB, 499x618
Bump
>>
>>66678465
>>66678369
>If you need someone to teach you how to study political history and geopolitics you are a cuck

Never thought of it this way, but that's absolutely right. OP is basically just another dipshit with a psychology degree. It's a degree based on opinions and feelings, and no actual science.

>>66678617
Um no, I think you're making shit up based on preconceived notions about a state on which you know nothing about. The liberals would have you believe lies about Arizona because of Arizona's recent laws dont correlate with the liberal agenda. (SB 1070 immigrant deporting bill, constitutional carry, banning freeway camaras and higher speed limits, less spent on education wastes frauds and abuses)

The list goes on, AZ is the most uncucked state. It is the wild west out here, and the last true hope for American style freedom in the western world.
>>
If you want to be involved in politics you have to study law and read a fuck lot of books, m8s
>>
>>66679360
I dunno wasn't pheonix arixzona the kidnapping capital of the world because of illegals.
>>
>>66679500
>If you want to make tea you have to heat water.

What's your fucking point Argentina? You need to step up your game if you're going to be talking with the big kids.
>>
Get the fuck out you pig ignorant pseudointellectual commies.
>>
>>66679872
Jokes on you, I'm actually a tory.

It gets lonely, especially in Scuckland.
>>
Poli-Sci is only good if you have personal connections with political parties or city officials. A standalone just makes you good for an office clerk.
I'm a Poli-Sci grad and knowing the uselessness of the major I'm now part of a Law Masters program.
If you really want a job with your Bach alone I seriously suggest you start getting ready to suck off Hilldog's dick to get connections and maybe a temp.
>>
>>66679803
>oh im doing pol sci teehee
i thought you were all dumb man, im sorry, also i meant as in being a lawyer, not having a copy of the constitution in your pocket
>>
>>66679757
Yes, and yes.

The illegal immigrant trade results in huge numbers of transient peoples going missing, which is the direct cause of the statistic you refer to. Building a wall would put an end to this.
>>
>>66678177

I have a diploma in political science, an another in public management and soon one in law too.

A lot of you come to Geneva then, to work for the big organizations like the WTO or the WHO.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.