[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highest military spending by country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why does Trump think our military needs rebuilding? We already have by far the highest budget.
>>
we need to get rid of the cucks and build lots of submarines to replace older ones
>>
>>66676699

Yes, he wants to use that budget to reorganize it and clean it up. It's pretty shoddily run for how much money we spend on it.

I'd go as far as to say that he could reconstruct it as a better one with less money.
>>
>>66676699
Not bashing post btw, genuine question
>>
Well if we are expected to police the world it only makes sense to have a high budget.
>>
>>66676699
Why would you need an army when you have walls?
>>
>>66676939
Ah, that makes sense, thanks
>>
>doesn't matter how it's spent just throw in a lot of money and it should be fine
Of course...
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 640x875
WASTE, FRAUD, AND ABUSE.
>>
>>66676699
To invade Poland
>>
We need to get our pound of flesh for being the worlds bouncer.
>>
He wants to make a profit with our military aka if we are protecting South Korea or Japan they give us a deal to make money. For example he would set up something like if Japan still wants us to protect them from China then they will have to give us a free trade deal.
>>
>>66677390

I think it would be shitty to do that to Japan.

We literally wrote in their constitution that they could never own a military.
>>
>>66676699
Because the budget is inefficiently spent.
See : f35
>>
>>66678252
That has recently been amended. They had a parliament fight about and everything.
>>
>>66678351

Wel, that's good news. Hopefully they can form a somewhat efficient military to decrease reliance on ours just a little bit.

That country is way to nationalistic to not own their own military.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.