[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pic related in Texas.
>>
>>66675619

>what is army logistics
>>
>>66675619
>tips tinfoil hat
>>
>>66675619
Texans are narcissistic paranoid pieces of shit.
>>
Army bringing new toys in for Fort Bragg or Hood or whatever base is in Texas.
>>
>>66675619
Try living next to Penelton
>>
Most military vehicles are commonly transported by train. These are also old model vehicles and are likely going to given to the reserves/guard, or sold to other countries. This isn't a happening dude. Calm down you're in Texas.
>>
>>66675619
Just think about this. If you were in the military and you had a metric fuck-ton of equipment to move, over a very long distance, while in your homeland, while not in war, how the fuck would you go about it?
>>
>>66675619
you realize texas is where they train mechanized soldiers right?
>>
Probably being moved to the little shit town with a population of 16 where the police department got them free from the feds.
>>
File: 1457469201910.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1457469201910.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Better
>>
>>66675671
This.

You can put away the tinfoil.
>>
Texas has a lot of military bases, it's not unusual to see this. This shit happens a lot here because I'm close to Fort Knox and Fort Campbell. Commonly it's either new equipment coming in or old equipment going out (either to a depot or transfering it to Reserve/Guard units).

You can panic when they're carrying whole battalions of soldiers.
>>
>>66675999
this
>>
>>66675619
O god, not an Army engineer unit! Anything but them!?

How dare they build a rural road somewhere in the mountains or help reinforce infrastructure!
>>
>>66675619
We should all be worried for TX. Dumb fucks voted Cruz.
>>
>>66676279
/thread
>>
>>66675619
not sure how that would make you feel anything other than comfy. Unless you're not American. You're not American, are you
>>
>>66675619

>transporting military equipment

something is going to happen!!!!1!!1
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.