[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the past four presidents be executed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: hwbush.jpg (44 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
hwbush.jpg
44 KB, 800x450
Should the past four presidents be executed?
>>
File: clinton.jpg (118 KB, 606x341) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
118 KB, 606x341
>>
>>66674683
You can still almost see the AIDS in the heavily shopped pic. Almost.
>>
File: wbush.jpg (652 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
wbush.jpg
652 KB, 1400x933
>>
File: obama.jpg (34 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
34 KB, 640x394
>>
>>66674452
Bit harsh there don't you think Anon.
>>
>>66675267
They're responsible for millions of deaths, deceiving the American people, and severely weakening America as a global power. They must die, as a symbol.
>>
>>66674452
Every former president that's still alive should be executed.
>>
>>66674452
Robin Williams is already dead, bro.
>>
>>66676586
What'd Jimmy Carter do?
>>
File: trump.jpg (22 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
22 KB, 620x350
Bill Clinton is objectively the best president you Amerifats have had in the last 50 years.
>>
File: reagantripled.jpg (20 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
reagantripled.jpg
20 KB, 350x260
>>66674452
Not Clinton and Obama. The economies during their presidencies created over 28 million jobs combined.

Definitely the 2 Bushes though.

And Reagan for tripling the national debt.
>>
>>66677366
are you saying that's an accomplishment?
>>
>>66677366
Definitely a handsome fellow.

>>66677577
Reagan is dead and he was demented for half his time in office anyway. But if he was still alive I'd call for him to die as well. Clinton starved a million Iraqis to death and Obama is responsible for the current nightmare throughout the middle east, as well as the refugee crisis.
>>
>>66677366
>Mexican likes President who signed NAFTA
Trump is always right.
>>
>>66677172

told the truth
>>
Depending on what Trump declassifies after taking office, there may be millions calling for their heads.
>>
>>66677734
>Clinton starved a million Iraqis to death and Obama is responsible for the current nightmare throughout the middle east, as well as the refugee crisis.

I hate to break this to you but not everything bad that happens around the world is the fault of an American President.
>>
>>66677791
The Bush lobby and Kikes negotiated Nafta years before Clinton was even in the radar, bro.
>>
>>66677887
I don't know if Trump will necessarily be any better, he seems more like the establishment taking heed of political winds and pretending to be taking itself down, similar to Obama but more so.

>>66677896
It's the fault of the globalist system which the President is the ostensible head of. Even if they didn't actually make the decisions, they endorsed them and sold them to the public, and so they should be punished. For example the sanctions on Iraq were probably something oil cartels wanted, but Clinton told us were because Saddam was an evil dictator who was cruel to his own citizens. That sort of bald lie has to be punished with death imo.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.