[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice Michelle K deleted all her accounts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 678678999.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
678678999.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I actually watched her last video about people attacking her from the Alt right. She literally spouted Sarkeesian tier rhetoric about how the Alt right abuses any woman who joins the movement, just for being a woman.

I would expect this from an SJW but not a red piller, maybe it's just something that is inherent within women? Or just the crazy ones.

Maybe it narcissism? Or an inability to think logically, rather with feels.

What I put this kind of thing down to is the fact people will ridicule you etc if you have bad/crazy ideas, regardless of gender. Now, if you think with your feelings instead of logic and you are a woman you are then very likely to go 'awrrrghh you are just attacking me for being a woman', instead of trying to understand why people are reacting to you in this way.

And I mean hey, the people calling you these things might be in the wrong themselves, but it doesn't automatically mean that they are attacking you just for being a woman.

Thoughts?
>>
Not just her I also noticed toilet law did the same thing. Don't know if either of them being gone was intentional or they just got shut down.
>>
>>66674589

Ah true, may have just been shut down. Though both her Twitter and Youtube seem to be gone. If this is the case the discussion still stands in reference to her video rant at the alt right.
>>
>>66674360

She seemed like a nice girl, don't really keep up to date with this stuff anymore but it's a shame she has called it a day already.

White nationalism is full of bitter cunts tho so I don't blame her.
>>
Who?
>>
I see the whole 'arrgh men beat me down for being a woman' thing as being equivalent to men blaming 'the man' for stifling their success.

It's just blaming external factors for your own failings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-serving_bias

"It is the belief that individuals tend to ascribe success to their own abilities and efforts, but ascribe failure to external factors."

Is such standard psychology. This can be applied to a large swathe of the feminist movement.
>>
Alt right/White nationalists are not red pilled.
>>
>>66674360
She was/is a stupid trailer trash whore who just jumped in the train while it was good for attention. She had a mouth on her and I think the fact that she was completely unfeminine and uncouth really turned off a lot of people. She just parroted shit but had tits so she expected that to rocket her forward.
>>
>>66674944

She was on several Millennial Woes streams, this one for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou2sgF7sDlU
>>
Too many women-hating virgins attaching themselves to white nationalism.
>>
>>66674360
female
>>
>>66674861

Though I do see your point, I wouldn't be so quick to side with her. I think everyone in the Alt right gets some form of backlash, but with most, its almost like water of a ducks back. She went full on attack mode. And the stuff saying the Alt right hate any woman who tries to do the movement is simply poisoning the well for her own benefit. Not really a great help to the rest of us and purely manipulative.
>>
>>66675416
Hey look, arguments with holes again.

If women addressed others like they were human beings we wouldn't have to talk down to them and tell them to fuck off when they join a boys club and compete for title of top attention whore.
>>
>>66675457

I think this may be a fair point to an extent. I guess the thing to do is just ignore and carry on if so.
>>
serial killer eyes
>>
>>66675416

I don't think it is that simple, a lot of the men in the Alt right also get hate. She is the one who brought gender into this.

Also, I am fairly sure this started with her attacking Angelo for vaccinating his child.

Again, I wouldn't be so quick to take her side on this.
>>
>I would expect this from an SJW but not a red piller

People intuitively attack people that seem kind of deranged in their thinking if you're gonna make coppercap style rants on you tube and come across insecure or too emotionally infested in certain ideas you will have shit flung at you regardless of content
>>
>>66676367

Yeah this is what I am getting at. For her to pull out the "You just hate me because I am a woman" card is truly obnoxious.
>>
>>66676520

And to paint the whole movement with the 'you just hate women' brush is pretty slanderous. All of this for her own self serving bias.
>>
>>66674360
Is the rebel radio flat earther Notic? If so fuck her.

Also fuck anyone that hopes on he alt righ train and then pretends like they are original gangsters.

Also fuck any woman that thinks being a woman gives her some special protection. Women are worthless as anythig more than baby makers.
>>
>>66676864

Think so man, or at least she shares a lot of views with the Firestarter Media girl, quite possible.
>>
>>66677123
>>66676864

They both attacked that Angelo guy for vaccinating his kid, what I think the backlash was mostly from.
>>
>>66674360
Women should stay out of politics and should not be able to vote.
>>
>>66674360
literally who
>>
File: tumblr_mmwvz6yFqZ1rvs9wso1_500.gif (913 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmwvz6yFqZ1rvs9wso1_500.gif
913 KB, 500x281
>>66677722
>>
>>66677966

shes on a load of millenial woes streams does example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwHTmYRShXA
>>
>>66674589
TL got dox'd

Michelle left because women don't belong in the alt-right.

We have to avoid gynocentrism if we want to remain right-wing. Leftism is inherent to women and must be channeled into taking care of children and the community.
>>
File: 1456495631804.jpg (13 KB, 306x325) Image search: [Google]
1456495631804.jpg
13 KB, 306x325
>>66678284

Xpallodoc is that you?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.