[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kik, snapchat, whatsapp and similar chat programs a product
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: slave.jpg (58 KB, 601x666) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
58 KB, 601x666
Is Kik, snapchat, whatsapp and similar chat programs a product of the Jew in order to spread degeneracy?
>>
Well?
>>
yes, but so is 4chan
>>
WELL?
>>
>>66673308
internet "freedom" and "anonymity" is a jewish trap, always was. anonymity = cowardice and the removal of shame from what used to be shameful in public

Just look at Richard Stallman the pedophile activist
>>
>>66673476
I like Richard kikeman and I use Debian gnu/Linux as my only os
>>
You can blame the Jews all you want, but in the end the undoing of people is their own fault. If you were misled it's because you chose to be.
>>
>>66673548
I'm not saying windows or mac is any better.
But you have to admit that online anonymity has probably done more cultural harm than good, and all of us losers on 4chan are evidence of it.

Sadly if it was taken away in the CURRENT YEAR we'd be left with something even worse, state-enforced degeneracy and anti "hate speech" laws.

But if the internet were never brought into the consumer/home market at all the world would have been a better place.
>>
>>66673695
Speak for yourself.

I only post memes. I'm only ironically racist to mick stormfags
>>
>>66674053
lel

the obsession with irony is a perfect example of the degeneracy that too much internet and screen separation from reality produces.

It's not impossible to take anything seriously in real life now that everyone is lying or being sarcastic. Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals - ridicule is the greatest weapon. Now you can't even tell who's being serious
>>
>>66674180
*NOW impossible
>>
>>66672499
damn thats hot
>>
>>66672499
muuuuh dick
>>
>>66674180
>Degeneracy

Stop using that word. You sound like an autistic stormfag
>>
>>66674526
I'm just using /pol/-speak.

I could just as easily be more specific and refer to specific problems like premarital sex, nigger / white trash culture (both just as shit), drug use and unrestrained hedonism of various kinds
>>
>>66674641
Society is fine tho
Just surround yourself with good people.

The constant "the sky is falling" shit is kind of annoying.
>>
File: 1453032815520.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453032815520.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>66672499
>tfw no black girl to do slaveplay with
>>
>>66674753
I just assumed you were the same as OP, and you were the one who made a thread being concerned about degeneracy in the first place.
>>
Probably. When i post my kik in mtf/trap threads i generally get about 20 beta chasers asking to suck my clitty.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.