[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Niggers blaming Republicans for the "flint water cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: flint water crisis.jpg (91 KB, 650x542) Image search: [Google]
flint water crisis.jpg
91 KB, 650x542
>Niggers blaming Republicans for the "flint water crisis"
>Claiming "water racism"
>Meanwhile a black guy is in office and has been for 8 fucking years
>He didn't do shit, nobody blames him at all

Why do democrats blame Republicans for all of their problems when a black democrat has been in office doing fuck all this whole time?

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/7/the_presidential_race_environmental_racism_flint
>>
>>66671360
A dead nigger is a good nigger..hopefully more city dwellers die from bad water...
>>
File: 223099.jpg (27 KB, 339x305) Image search: [Google]
223099.jpg
27 KB, 339x305
muh obstructionist recucklicans
>>
>>66671360
>He didn't do shit, nobody blames him at all
Not true, every black guy on youtube blames him, even the lib ones
>>
File: graffiti.jpg (237 KB, 778x584) Image search: [Google]
graffiti.jpg
237 KB, 778x584
>environmental racism

It's not racist when niggers destroy their environment

top kek
>>
>>66671360
Bill whittle made a video about this topic a week ago
>>
>>66671360
Same thing happens in every black majority country and city. Just look at post-colonial Africa.
>>
this is what happens when you get your political info from comedy central
>>
>>66671360
Actually I remember reading somewhere that Obama did try to help by passing a stimulus but feminists wanted most of the money to go to jobs that were A. Dominated by women and B. Not as effected by the economy.
>>
>flint, MI 41% white

we poisoned the whiteys too just to make sure we got the niggers!
>>
Flint in some 40% white. Surely it's all about race and not economic class though.
>mfw niggers are literally retarded
>>
>>66671360
Dems blame Repubs and Repubs blame Dems. The cycle continues.
>>
>>66671360
Well, the signs merely reflect fact about the water itself.
>>
>>66671360
because the city was under an emergency manager appointed by Snyder
There were issues at the city, state, and federal level for this whole water crisis, where every party was interested in trying to keep this under wraps

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/flint-water-crisis/2016/01/21/flint-red-flag-2015-report-urged-corrosion-control/79119240/
>>
>>66671635
link please

I love Bill Whittle
>>
>>66671504
Exposure to lead at a young age actually makes them more violent, erratic, and restricts their inhibitions even more brah.
>>
>>66671614
>>66671360

clearly they need more money for them programs

reparations for slavery when?
>>
>>66671360

>Koolaid is racist.

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>66671360
Because niggers are stupid.

It's the same reason why they choose Shillary over Cucky Bernstein. The Jew is the only candidate who actually gives a fuck about them. Luckily, they're fucking mongoloids, so they haven't noticed.
>>
File: white mans burden.png (289 KB, 882x684) Image search: [Google]
white mans burden.png
289 KB, 882x684
>>66671654
>kick out the white man whos been there 200 years
>blame the white man for the economy failing
>>
>>66671360
I'll never forogt my liberal hippy of a sister said that the water crisis in Flint was "a literal genocide".
>>
The thing is, progressives have spent most of the last few decades not making any real arguments, but simply shouting "RACIST!" and "SEXIST!" and silcencing anyone who disagrees with them. It worked, for a long time.

As a result, leftists today are too stupid to argue their points using facts and logic. Even when they have the correct view on an issue, they can't articulate it. "Racist! Racist!" That's all they know. Even when it makes absolutely no sense, like blaming the water quality on racism when the mayor is black. Like blaming Baltimore on racism when everyone is black. Like blaming the Trayvon verdict on racism when the jury was black.

That's why they're terrified of Trump, because it's the very first time someone has come along on whom that shit doesn't work. They've already yelled racist and sexist, and now the cannons are empty.
>>
>>66672065
why haven't you quietly strangled her in her sleep anon

you have one job
>>
File: 1453262489508.png (277 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1453262489508.png
277 KB, 600x550
>>66671360
>the entire city council is democrat
>better blame republicans
>>
>>66672416
She lives in the middle of an un-gentrified neighborhood in Chicago. Like hell I'm going anyway near there.
I'm sure the gangs that she talks so highly of will do something eventually.
>>
File: Flint City Council Members.jpg (147 KB, 919x844) Image search: [Google]
Flint City Council Members.jpg
147 KB, 919x844
>>66671360
>>
So did they fuck their own water up or not?
>>
>>66672687

so in other words, she has perspective, and her effeminate brother who still lives with his parents doesn't?

i don't necessarily agree with your sister, but you sound like a little bitch.

kek.
>>
>>66672695
>4th ward
>Temporarily vacant

Fix da water crisis? Aint nobody got time for that shit
>>
>>66671360
>it's not purple grape dran
>>
>>66672891
If by perspective you mean
Sits around with no job doing drugs with hipsters and addicts while living off her mother's pocket book while I work two jobs to support my house with my 71 year old father, than yes. You are correct.
>>
This post contains a complete list of all the people who have been elevated out of poverty by Democrat policies.
>>
>>66672695

What did Scott have to do to represent this niggerdom?
>>
>>66671360
>primarily white town
>blacks are the only victims

In any case, it's all Obama's fault. This was the EPA's direct responsibility, and as leader of the executive branch Obama is the boss of the EPA.
>>
>>66673246
The water crisis is caused by lead.

Lead is an element so heavy that recent scientists have believed even a supernova is not powerful create it - cosmic events even larger and rarer are required. The lead is there because the city put it there. Now they're just trying to exploit a crisis.
>>
File: EPA contaminates river.jpg (44 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
EPA contaminates river.jpg
44 KB, 635x356
>>66673553

The EPA caused an environmental problem? Silly conservative racist, the EPA's job is to PREVENT environmental problems!
>>
>>66672037
source on this photo?
>>
>>66672013
Even they're smart enough to know Bernie is just pandering to them.

He is totally tone-deaf to racial relations. A Jewish senator from Vermont does not know what it's like to be black.
>>
File: EPA.jpg (377 KB, 1012x838) Image search: [Google]
EPA.jpg
377 KB, 1012x838
>>66673553
EPA administrator, Susan Hedman, who resigned over her failures in this case, was an Obama appointee as well.

pic related, from the epa.gov memoryhole.
>>
>>66671360
Cruz is literally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of African Americans. He has blood on his hands.
>>
>>66672037
Whites should only return to that shithole on the condition they lynch that evil nigger. Once they do it then just don't go anyways.
>>
>>66673702
I know that's a horrific environmental disaster, but viewed from a distance like that it looks like the most bitching slip 'n slide ever.
>>
>>66672695
Someone should call them and let them know what they think of the water crisis. i.e. thanks for poisoning niggers you stupid coons.
>>
>>66671360

Because the media laps it up and pees it out for the voters, who lap it up with literal shit-eating grins.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.