[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW poor people have LITERALLY spent all their lifetime spendings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-15.png (136 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-15.png
136 KB, 1120x977
>MFW poor people have LITERALLY spent all their lifetime spendings into Sanders campaign
>MFW these people are currently having serious financial or relationship issues over their unwise financial investments
>MFW Sanders possibility of winning the democratic nomination is under 20%
>MFW even if Sanders win the nomination, this will make things easier for the Republicans since he is a senile braindead jew
i almost feel sorry for his supporters. almost...
>>
File: 1457462635293.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457462635293.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>66671248
>>MFW poor people have LITERALLY spent all their lifetime spendings into Sanders campaign
>>MFW these people are currently having serious financial or relationship issues over their unwise financial investments
>>
File: 1452380981207.jpg (38 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1452380981207.jpg
38 KB, 600x375
>financial advice
>from a Greek
>>
File: 0feelthebern.png (239 KB, 1023x742) Image search: [Google]
0feelthebern.png
239 KB, 1023x742
Only dindus and Neets vote for Bernie, no man with an IQ over 5 would give him all their money, let alone vote for him
>>
>>66671248
why didn't they see through it /pol/?

they've basically placed their live in the hands of a man that i just don't fucking trust
>>
>>66671494
Top bantz.
>>
>>66671606
>dindus vote for Bernie

nice meme desu
>>
>>66671248
They are trying to buy "free" college
>>
>>66671248
Do they think sanders will make any change in the first place?

His policies are more extreme than donald trump, yet he neither is a good negotatior nor has the strong personality to brute force anything. Does he even know that he's running for presidency, not dictatorship?
>>
>>66671248
It goes deeper than savings. MANY have donated their college funds, from grants and personal savings, on the idea that college will be free.
Its like fucking pottery
>>
>>66671248
Listen to this man, he knows of the denbts.
>>
>>66671248
>MFW poor people have LITERALLY spent all their lifetime spendings into Sanders campaign

Doesn't really mean shit when their life savings are 20 dollars, a steak and some scratch cards.
>>
File: THE.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
THE.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>66671494
>defending a jew
>from an anglo
>>
File: berniecuckfag.png (150 KB, 1201x597) Image search: [Google]
berniecuckfag.png
150 KB, 1201x597
>>66671248
>>
>>66671248

Ti se noiazei re file g tous amerikanous
>>
>>66674269
literally throwing money down the drain. being myself a utilitarian jew who hates unnecesary expenditures, this triggers me.
>>
>>66674475
krima gia to laoktziko pou petaei ta xrimata tou. egw pou les ama paro gia kapio logo 500$ xreos, exw katastrafei, enw aftoi petane polla perissotera parolo pou einai ftwxoi. psilomalakia.
>>
>>66674607

Mono etsi mathaineis xaxaxa...

K gw xrwstaw 15 xiliades gia to panepistimio. Ti na kanoume
>>
File: 1457125468238.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457125468238.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>66671248
Burnie sanders is the millennial's version of lottery tickets. They keep throwing money away on him for the super slim chance he'll get elected and make all their hipster dreams come true.
>>
>>66671248
I can't even bring myself to relish in it. At first I had the same reaction watching these idiots crash and burn, but it's gotten so pathetic now I take no pleasure in the fact that he will lose. There will be a mass suicide of redditards which is good, but I'm sure there are plenty of misguided people supporting Sanders too.
>>
>>66671248
>mfw politics in America's pest vs cholera system is so serious for Americans that relationships break apart of that meaningless shit
>>
File: bernie voters.jpg (117 KB, 496x837) Image search: [Google]
bernie voters.jpg
117 KB, 496x837
>young people complain that politicians don't care about them
>when a meme candidate who panders to them constantly shows up, they don't vote for him

Top kek.
>>
>>66675563
I kind of agree with you. Even though these people are completely retarded, it's not really their fault. Their parents honestly failed them. Their parents never paid them any attention so the validate themselves by jumping on idiotic peer bandwagons and support stupid shit just because their friends do.

The "Gibs me dat" me first attitude has a lot to do with it too
>>
>>66675814
>that fucking pic
unless this is a manchild or a girl, there is no excuse that can forgive such retardation
>>
And at the same time mr. :D:D Trump spends his own money. Donate 0 money to his campaign because he doesn't need any.

I seriously believe Bernie's campaign is a jewish scam.
>>
>>66676843

I'm nearly certain it was a girl just by reading it.
>>
>>66675814
Why would you be registered as a party member without being an active supporter for the party?
Did she just drunkenly join the Republicans and is now sending them membership fees that she never noticed?
>>
>>66679067
you don't have to pay fees.
When you go and register to vote, you put in your social security number, your name, address, and phone number, then check a little box that says your party (there's like 7 options including none), and then you're part of that party, have the right to vote, and can be summoned for jury duty

it scares me someone who can't figure out primary elections can be put on a jury.
>>
>>66680015
Huh, that's a weird system.
In Germany you just get a letter when it's time to vote. It tells you the time and place and also how to vote per mail if you want to.

But then again, Germany actually keeps track of all citizens, their locations and any new births.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.