[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first decent-paying job >web development >well above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1364045821070.jpg (13 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1364045821070.jpg
13 KB, 238x279
>first decent-paying job
>web development
>well above median income in the UK
>doing stuff that I enjoy every day, basically getting paid to do my hobby.
>downside is that my co-workers are all libcucks
>can't weigh in on any discussions about social issues in case I reveal my power level.
>hear them talking about someone in another company that they heard about through friends who work there
>he is apparently a racist homophobic sexist bigot.
>hear 3rd hand snippets of what this guy has been saying
>tfw I agree with some of it, would be nice to have a drink with him some time
>have to listen to colleagues sit around discussing how he should be fired and how the company could legally go about it
>realise that if I reveal my power level I'll probably have to move to another city, and the same thing will probably happen there.

Fucking why can liberals not just co-exist with people that they disagree with?
>>
>>66670554
How do you think I feel? I'm a /pol/tard in SoCal.

My only solace are the old people who compliment my Trump jacket.
>>
>>66670750
Try living in the bay and being a republican

You cant put any republican bumper stickers on your car without being keyed
>>
>>66670554

I'll move to the UK to even the number of libcucks in your company, if you want, Britbro.
>>
>>66670898

Then we could have a conservative majority over them, unless of course the boss is a libcuck then we're fucked.
>>
>>66670554

>Remote IT job
>Salary is like 500% times higher than the country's average
>All burger coworkers talk about SJW crap and talk shit about Trump all day
>Cant reveal power level cause i wont find a job as good as this.
>Cant defent the god emperor cause im not american

At least i dont know any liberals in my city
>>
>>66670879
>I used to live in Sebastopol. Now live in Santa Clara. Don't know if the idiot rich hippies or the hordes of foreigners is worse.
Stay strong Bay Area bros. The God Emprorer we will chase degeneracy from the bay in the same way light banishes shadow.
>>
>>66670554
>web """"""development""""""
>>
>>66670750
>How do you think I feel
How do you think I feel?
>>
>>66670554
>>66670750
>>66670879

sucks for you guys. here in Utah I have to be significantly more racist than I really am just to get along.
>>
>>66670879
That's why you get clothing, they can't harm your person. And if they do then you get a free ride to fuck their shit up.

I know what you mean though, worst I've gotten was a stoner bro trying to tell me how Trump's a racist and all his supporters are racist.

B him TFO for being an "anti-establishment" retard hippie.

What do the gays think of Trump?
>>
>>66671067
Play the spic card you fucking retard.
They can't say nothing bad about you becuase they would be the racist bigots
>>
File: 1457402238543.png (122 KB, 874x763) Image search: [Google]
1457402238543.png
122 KB, 874x763
>>66671182
Cucked
>>
>>66671271

That doesnt work when i cant vote there.
>>
>>66671046
The boss is, unfortunately.

>>66671136
I unironically think that JavaScript is a good language. Do you want a fight about it?
>>
File: 1440735289187.jpg (21 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1440735289187.jpg
21 KB, 300x295
>>66671271
The absolute madman
>>
>>66670554

Why aren't you listening to their tactics on how to fire the guy and turning them on the libcucks?
>>
>>66671643
Because I live in a country where we have "hate speech" laws.
>>
>>66671817
Are any of their tactics anonymous or secretive? In fact... hang on...

Next time you hear them talking about that make a thread again. Usual spiel. But make sure to take notes on the HOW they said they'll do it. Lots of us are interested.
>>
>>66671982
The tactics are basically
>get HR to tell him to stop offending people with his non-leftist obviously-wrong hate opinions, and then if he doesn't stop after the legally-required number of verbal and written warnings, he can be legally sacked.

So basically the plan so far depends on him being a complete retard. Still if he does get sacked, its likely that he's going to have a hard time getting another job, because as I say he's not even working for the same company as me and I've heard about him just because he says things that are not liberal groupthink.
>>
>>66672339

So they don't actually have a plan?

Well...

top kek as they say
>>
OP, let that be your motivation to start your own small business.
>>
>>66670554
>complain to HR about coworkers because they won't shut up
>get on with the job like an automaton to avoid getting charged with islamophobia
It's too late for you, britain
>>
File: 200_s.gif (55 KB, 495x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55 KB, 495x200
>>66670554
>Graphic designer at multinational company
>Share office with mostly departament managers
>Everybody is right wing
>MFW one of them becomes a close friend of mine and we can have /pol/like conversations openly
>>
>>66672339
It's hard to sack people here, they would need proof of what he is saying is true.
>>
>>66672661
I do that on the side, but its hard y'know.

>>66673100
Sounds nice.

I actually did learn some Spanish because I briefly considered moving to work in Gibraltar due to there being a lot of financial and betting companies there using it as a tax shelter.

I might consider becoming a migrant/refugee if I get persecuted here. Though if Britain leaves the EU I won't be able to live cheaply in Spain and just cross the border into Gibraltar to work. So that'll be gay.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.