[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Current Year Man on every single youtube video's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: CurrentYearMan_everyYoutube.jpg (321 KB, 1152x660) Image search: [Google]
CurrentYearMan_everyYoutube.jpg
321 KB, 1152x660
Every single video I watch has this cuck as the top recommendation. I've tried viewing a variety of videos: lawn maintenance, cooking tutorials, weird bug nature videos, and even the most obscure Chris Chan CWC fanvids. His fucking rat face is everywhere.

I went ahead and downloaded that Video Blocker add-on. This certainly alleviated the problem, but there are still issues. Pic related- this is a Sonichu vid from 2009. Made the mistake of hovering my mouse over the next video button, and look what finklestein popped up.
>>
File: 1457382578657.jpg (165 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457382578657.jpg
165 KB, 540x540
Google are globalists just like everyone else.

At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d

>Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended.
>>
>>66669634
I also get that video whether I'm logged in or not
>>
>>66669634
Nigga I recognize that shithole.

You watching some CWC?
>>
They met with the GOP elites and others recently on how to stop trump.
>>
>>66669634
I noticed this too.

The jews are rallying around Oliver as the new Jon Stewart to tell young stupid people what and how to think.
>>
>>66669634
YouTube knows you're a cuck, its just making suggestions according to your personal taste
>>
Even without Trump being his punchline, Oliver is the least funny late night host I've ever seen in my life.

All of his jokes and long, forced and have way too many words. They're the opposite of good jokes.

Its pretty damn clear with how hard Facebox and Jewtube promote it that they use him to try to sway public opinion, and somehow it works. I can't even stand looking at him, let alone listening to one of his 3 minute jokes with no punchline.

Why do Brits continue to send their shitters over here to get on our TV? Piers was bad enough, but at least nobody liked him.
>>
Google has your browsing history and targets specific videos and ads to you based on your prefrences. Chances are you've seen his videos or related videos in the past and google remembers that and reccomends you the vids.
>>
File: lib tears 2.png (154 KB, 276x306) Image search: [Google]
lib tears 2.png
154 KB, 276x306
>>66670859
When Britain sends its comedians, they're not sending their best.
>>
>>66669634
Cause they use coockies to know what you look, so they know that you're a poltard and flux you with multiculti bullshit and so on.
>>
File: 1455687560430.jpg (25 KB, 416x304) Image search: [Google]
1455687560430.jpg
25 KB, 416x304
>>66669634
>>66670627
dat nigga is watching CWC for real hahaha
>>
>>66669634
Google wants their team(Hillary) to win. Trump became an obvious threat to them, so the leftist media is revving up the propaganda machine.

The funny thing is watching Bernie supporters in the comments think that they're in on the joke.
>>
>>66670859
I've never heard of john oliver before he went to america.
it seems all the americucks love british comedians for some reason, the ones who come over are the unfunny one's that we don't like
>>
>>66669634
it's reccomended based on your overall history, not what's currently being watched. remember pulling up a video and getting a dozen related ones in the sidebar, and getting caught in a youtube loop for hours?

that doesn't happen anymore as the videos quickly pile up and the related sidebar is always shit you've seen already
>>
>>66669634
what video blocker addon?
>>
>>66669634

You know why.

Same reason all those tech tycoons and establisment globalist kike niggers met last week in private to fuck over the Donald.

see sven >>66670180
>>
>>66669634
That's just paid promotion. This isn't uncommon on Youtube. Normally very popular or relevant videos show up in your related videos anyway, but if your video is in no way popular or relevant you can pay thousands of dollars to shove it in people's faces anyway.
>>
>>66671507

Our kike puppeteers know we instantly join a foreign accent with knowledge and experience.

Notice any time they try and sell something to our dumb rich fucks they throw a brit as a narrator.
>>
File: romney.jpg (89 KB, 460x686) Image search: [Google]
romney.jpg
89 KB, 460x686
Can we just have a Chris Chan thread? I want to feel like it's 2010 again.

So did he get sent to jail for that GameStop thing or what?
>>
>>66672187
He's out and he just got a new PS4. He's going to start making new videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMBpSTY2v3g

He's also been modifying Amiibos into OCs and reselling them.
>>
>>66670859

It's not a comedy program, anon, it's a 21st Century sermon to the faithful. The jokes are just to hold the flock's attention.
>>
File: 11wen0g.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
11wen0g.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
OP here. I got rid of cookies and went into Google Account's Ad Control page to turn off their "Ads based on your interests" feature. Hopefully, I can get off this ride and go back to lawn care tutorials, just as how our forefathers would have wanted.

>>66671578
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en
For Chrome
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-blocker/
For Firefox.

Works great. Sadly, I couldn't get the firefox add-on to work for PaleMoon browser. Maybe it will work for that other firefox alternative.... waterfox or something?

>>66672187
Nah, he got off the hook because of Autism card. He's now fullblown tranny mode. Advertising for lesbian slumber parties, playing PS4, smearing menopause cream across his stomach as a replacement for HRT, and has been paying the bills with money from eBay sales. He slabs play-doh clay over amiibos and charges a premium.
>>
>>66672389
>Comments are disabled on this video

Smart man. Woman? Thing.
>>
>>66672389

WHY THE FUCK DOES CHRISCHAN HAVE TITS

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY FUCK HAPPENED
>>
File: 1450601465205.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450601465205.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>66674113
He's got a wiki for a reason, my man.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.