[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UN chief worried by ‘growing anti-migrant and anti-refugee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: nicegoys.png (190 KB, 420x260) Image search: [Google]
nicegoys.png
190 KB, 420x260
http://www.ekathimerini.com/206764/article/ekathimerini/news/un-chief-worried-by-growing-anti-migrant-and-anti-refugee-rhetoric

>UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says he’s worried by increasingly tough European asylum policies, growing anti-refugee rhetoric and attacks on migrants.

>The UN chief said the European Union “can do much more” in the migrant crisis. The 28-nation bloc has been deeply divided over how to deal with the influx of people seeking safety and a better life.

This pisses me off. Why isn't he disappointed in the fucking filthy rich Gulf states who haven't allowed a single refugee in? Mentions attacks on migrants without mentioning the crimes being committed BY migrants? People that have made the far-right so much more popular are not nazi's, they're ordinary citizens sick and tired of seeing their towns and cities as well as their social fabric destroyed by unassimilable people, many of which who would seek to threaten their way of life. SMFH.
>>
I've heard that the rich gulf states have let in refugees but they weren't officially counted as refugees or something so it's just some bullshit talking point. They've let in people and it would be weird for them not to.

I can't remember the article though where I read it.
>>
>>66669625
They have selected who can come in, so they pick off those who can benefit them. The Golf countries can suck it, and I hope Muslims will remember this when global warming kicks off
>>
Just another proof that UN is a bunch of zionist fucks who stands for white genocide.
>>
>rhetoric
this is the most annoying liberal buzzword at the moment
>>
South Korea should take another 100k of them, I think.
>>
>A chink ching chonging

How many are the chinese taking again?
>>
File: crime_rate_de.jpg (929 KB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
crime_rate_de.jpg
929 KB, 1280x6318
>>66669520
>immigrant mudslimes committing record levels of crime
>worrying about those who oppose them
wew lad
>>
File: ban_ki_jewn.jpg (185 KB, 481x600) Image search: [Google]
ban_ki_jewn.jpg
185 KB, 481x600
>>66669520
gas the orientals, rice war 脑
>>
>>66669520
Why don't they just start firing?
>>
>>66669520
The UN is run by two groups. The security council and the Muslims. Muslim nations are numerous and they agree that Europe should be Muslim.

Now you understand why the UN makes all these dumb statements.
>>
>>66670866
Germany wants migrants in the hundreds of thousands entering it every year but millions is too much for them. They want to force the rest of Europe to take some of the pressure but they definitely dont want to stop the migrants.

Also a large Muslims population in every European country further destroys national identities. Destroyed national identities means less resistance to a federal Europe run by Germany.
>>
File: salute.jpg (29 KB, 468x430) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
29 KB, 468x430
>>66669520
>People that have made the far-right so much more popular are not nazi's, they're ordinary citizens
Anyone who supports the far right is a nazi. It literally does not matter what the refugees have done, because we have an obligation to protect the innocent. Even if most refugees were criminals (which they aren't), it would still be wrong to send away the innocent few based on stereotypes and profiling.

>B-but muh family! You would change your mind if it happened to you!
I've personally bred my daughter with an Afghan boy who stays at our house. She wasn't too happy about it at first, but I made it clear that she didn't have a choice. She is now the proud mother of a half-Arab baby boy, and we're still a happy family.
>>
>>66671403
When Australia does it its cool. When you do it its just annoying.
>>
>>66671537
This. It's called labour infiltration.
>>
>crimes committed by migrants

nice meme

out of dozens of Cologne sexual attackers only like 4 turned out to be migrants, rest were germans

Massive sexual abuse of women during Oktoberfest, including actual rapes that are comitted there daily by WHITE men is of course unreported.

And the massive majority of rapists in any western country is white.

You literally have no leg to stand on, you're just embarassing yourself.
>>
>>66670073
>rhetoric
>problematic
>ignorant
>bigot
>racist
>youths
>enrich

Oh, I can think of a few worse.
>>
>>66671997
You will be glad to take the refugees that Germany deems to be lower quality I take it?

Migrant quotas.
>>
>>66671997
>white men committing majority of rapes

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS, DUMB POLLACK
>>
>>66672266
Its true in Poland. A country that is 100% white. The whites commit MOST of the rapes.
>>
>>66672341
>IT'S TRUE IN POLAND

The guy I quoted was speaking exclusively of Germans.

Reading comprehension, beaner.
>>
>>66672417
>And the massive majority of rapists in any western country is white.
>Beaner
You are both unable to read AND highly likely to be a non white considering your flag.
>>
>>66672341
>Poland
>White
>>
>>66672663
>implying whites commit more crimes than shitskins

aha
aahhah

AHAHAAHAHAHA

Thanks for making me feel ashamed of my Irish ancestry, potato nigger.
>>
>>66672918
Thank you confirming for the second time that you cannot read.
>>
Bohoo bad anti-immigrant rhetoric, let us replace you without resistance you subhuman European natives.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

t. Peter Sutherland and co.
>>
seriously. So glad the Swedes will die first.
>>
>>66673282
>http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>France
>Germany
>Italy
>Japan
>Republic of Korea
>Russian Federation
>United Kingdom
>United States of America

The world will be a better place without them. I find myself somewhat torn on this issue.
>>
Just nip it in the bud since its clearly a problem. Obviously theres too much tension. Experiment failed.
>>
File: 1377779583151.jpg (109 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1377779583151.jpg
109 KB, 500x667
>>66673497
They imply the entire European Union as well.
>>
File: 1450255797018.jpg (218 KB, 566x842) Image search: [Google]
1450255797018.jpg
218 KB, 566x842
>>66671997
Was this whole people aswell?
>>
File: 1456346758895.jpg (18 KB, 662x266) Image search: [Google]
1456346758895.jpg
18 KB, 662x266
>>66671997
Proxy hohol pls.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.