[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kids in nippon shag their mums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1455912899615.png (243 KB, 568x638) Image search: [Google]
1455912899615.png
243 KB, 568x638
>Satoru Saito, head of the sociopathology department at the Psychiatric Research Institute of Tokyo, doubts that mother-son incest is any more common in Japan than elsewhere. But, he says, 'emotional incest' between mothers and their sons is almost a defining feature of Japanese society - 'the entire culture has this undertone'.

>It is a vicious circle, says Dr Saito. Women who rarely see their husbands except late at night when they come home after drinking with workmates automatically funnel their emotions towards their children, particularly towards their sons.

>'The Japanese male does not like responsibility,' says Dr Saito. 'He is always controlled by someone else: his mother, his teacher, his boss in the company. I call this the ofukuro (pouch) function - he seeks to be protected in a maternal pouch all the time. We call our school the 'mother school'; employees regard their company as some kind of mother figure.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html

damn son, japanese males have it great
>>
>>66669027
just like in my japanese animes
>>
>>66669084
First Post Best Post®
>>
I heard (correctly) that the moms blow their sons so they don't stress too much about tests and such.
>>
>>66669084
Literally something out of an H doujin
>>
File: 1422138414736.gif (334 KB, 293x181) Image search: [Google]
1422138414736.gif
334 KB, 293x181
>>66669185

>The student, in his early twenties, was receiving private English conversation tuition from the American woman who in the course of one lesson asked him about his mother. The student fell silent, looked out of the window, and suddenly burst into tears.

After some time he calmed down, and, with little further prompting, began to talk about an experience eight years before. It was during his final year at school, when he was immersed in the 'examination hell' that demands long hours of study, cram schools and demonic dedication from those who want to get into a good university. One day he was offered, and received, sexual favours from his mother to encourage him to persevere with his schoolwork.

anyone can get straight A like that
>>
File: japmom.jpg (96 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
japmom.jpg
96 KB, 630x420
>>66669027

>Blowjobs to prevent stress.
>But it's from your mom.
>Dad literally is never there.
>Mental scars for life.
>Some kids probably literally fucked their moms.

I mean I don't know how to feel about this at all. Are there any cases of incestuous births? Like kids getting their mom pregnant? I'm sure that would be a scandal?

I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>66669027
>>
>>66669185
cause all the schoolgirls work in brothels giving handies and bjs to the salarymen after school instead of having boyfriends, in order to pay for their 800 sq ft home they share with 3 people.
>>
File: 1457151428643.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1457151428643.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>66669027
So about 16 years from now we going to have a mass of greentext stories from burgers and strayas getting cucked by their sons.
Noice
>>
>>66669487
/pol/ and Hitler sez that japs are "Honorary Aryans" so it doesn't matter anyway, anon. They get a free pass on their degeneracy
>>
>>66669587
>cause all the schoolgirls work in brothels giving handies and bjs to the salarymen after school instead of having boyfriends, in order to pay for their 800 sq ft home they share with 3 people

You sound slightly bitter or something.
>>
>>66669827
bitter i don't have ready access to brothels filled with 15 year old girls in catholic school girl outfits, yeah.
>>
>>66669973
>bitter i don't have ready access to brothels filled with 15 year old girls in catholic school girl outfits, yeah

You still sound bitter.

I'm getting quite a deranged vibe from you.
>>
The Japanese are disgusting people. I would blame the radiation, but they were murderous monsters before the nukes dropped anyway. Awful!
>>
Incest is wincest.
>>
>>66669027
I wish I could go to Japan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.