[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>act calm when I get stopped by an officer, like second nature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: LainCantWakeUp.gif (1024 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
LainCantWakeUp.gif
1024 KB, 500x354
>act calm when I get stopped by an officer, like second nature
>mom happened to be riding with me
>freaks out at me, complains that I didn't chimp out at the officer, calls me a pussy, etc
>makes me watch some show about OJ Simpson to show how I "should act"

Was I doing the right thing, /pol/?
>>
Are you or your mother black?
>>
Why is your mother a fucking dumbass ?
>>
>>66669002
Black people adopt?
>>
>>66669002
your mom is a stupid cunt and I hope she gets shot by a cop
>>
>>66669191
>Black people adopt?

She could be some sort of methed out sovereign.
>>
>>66669002

Your mother is a nigger anon?
>>
>>66669002

Ask her why she didn't chimp out. Call her a pussy and blame her upbringing for your reaction. It will eat away at her for weeks.
>>
>>66669063
Yes, of course.
>>66669138
Most of our people just scream each other into submission or fight when a disagreement arises so is it any surprise the fucked people are in charge?
>>
>>66669002
>OJ Simpson
he murdered his ex-wife and her lover in cold blood. granted one was black and the other jewish, but still, I don't think he was thinking of doing us a favour
>>
>>66669002

Sounds like you did the right thing. Sometimes you just have to ignore your mum.
>>
>be american
>get stopped by cop
>act normal
>PSA video starts playing on how to act
>get shot
>>
>>66669522
>Most of our people just scream each other into submission or fight when a disagreement arises so is it any surprise the fucked people are in charge?

At least you admit something is completely broken with your people's culture. I blame Democrats myself.
>>
>>66669002
Can we assume she also thinks cops are out to get blacks?
>>
>>66669797
She explicitly said that before, called me a dumbass and unlce tom for disagreeing.
>>
>>66669002

Literally cancer.

Your mom is crazy. Is she young? No older black woman who had to do anything in her life like march to get college or peacefully protest against votes would act like that unless she had hatred in her from something the cops did.

Is she 30s, 40s? Maybe early fifties? Where do you live?
>>
>>66670013
40s. South NJ.
>>
>>66669002
>Was I doing the right thing, /pol/?

Yes.

Your mom sounds like a real nigger. Sorry for that i guess..
>>
>>66670096

>NJ

Ya did well
>>
>>66670153
As long as I'm financially dependent on her, I have to deal with it.
>>
>>66669522
Why the fuck is this? Why can't niggers into civil conversation, debates and reasoning?

>inb4 low IQ
I pray for you there's some other reason than nigs are retarded
>>
File: lain_wired.gif (73 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
lain_wired.gif
73 KB, 942x942
>>66669002
>Lain

My nigga
>>
>>66670096

Has she always had this mentality? I mean she raised you and you seem to be able to handle yourself pretty well when it concerns police. Any tragedies in your family due to violence against blacks?

I feel like a lot of black women want Marty children so they can be part of a grand movement. I've seen it happen. You seem like a good guy though anon. I don't know why your mom is being insane.
>>
>>66670281

At least you can find comfort in the fact that you seem to have made the evolutionary leap to Black Person. You may actually be able to do something with your life, better yourself, and benefit your community.

Learn yourself a trade or something.
>>
File: sad_skeleton.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad_skeleton.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>66669002

Damn man. I'm sorry to hear that. I've been stopped by the police many times. Its always best to just be calm, like you did. Be honest with you, i actually roll my window down the whole way and lay my hands out the window. I know that sounds stupid but they can see it from their car and they know that i'm not trying anything right away. I always smile and be nice.

Alot of times the cop isn't nice to me back. Whatever, i still act super nice. Just like you might get a McDonalds employee being a dick to you because he's having a bad day, same might happen for a cop. So just be super super nice. I always say "OK im going to reach into the glove box and get my card" before moving.

I've been stopped by 2 SWAT officers, in full body kit, with kneepads and everything, they were in 2 unmarked black SUVs. Scariest stop of my life. They said i had a taillight out, i think they were waiting for someone in a similar car as me. But you know what? I still played it SUPER nice, and i made it out of there without a scratch.

They made me get out of the car, barking through the loudspeaker. I did it. Hands on head, get on your knees, the whole deal. I was still smiling, saying "No problem" etc... They asked me if they could search the car i said "Help yourself!" and popped the trunk.

I'm stunned your mother would be so stupid. You don't have to do everything i am writing out, but i want you to know you did the right thing and your mother sounds fucking retarded. These people who say "ohhhh only roll your window down a crack, and ask why you're being stopped" i assure you: have never had true interactions with the police.

Acting like that leads to an outcome that you could get to quicker by just arresting yourself, and/or shooting yourself. Real talk.
>>
>>66670397
>IQ
You and I both know thats not the reason, it's the genetics that push impulsive and aggressive behavior among other things. I had a good enough upbringing along with being mixed, so I'm not too bad with behavior
>>
>>66669522
Your mom is a fucking idiot and a chimp. My parents always told me the opposite around police and in a similar situation my mom just brushed it off and glad we weren't getting pulled over for anything serious.

What parent says that, you gotta be lying senpai.
>>
>>66670746

Plus you are clearly a Weeaboo. Black weebs are best weebs.
>>
>>66669002

Tell her she can take the bus next time. She should know her place.
>>
>>66670706

One thing i want to add though, again, speaking from experience: Once they haul you down to the station, and you're in the room and they're interrogating you, at that point you need to shut the fuck up. At that point, is when you need to zip your fucking lips and say NOTHING. They are allowed to lie to you. Thats just their job. They will say "we know x y and z so just tell us everything" but they don't know x y or z in reality. They'll look on your facebook and find your friends, and say "oh brendan is telling us X" but of course brendan is at home asleep. They'll say "oh just tell me X and i'll tell the judge you're a good kid"

Thats just their job. But at that point, you need to SHUT UP, at that point its in your best interest. Because you will NEVER see that officer again. They design the system that way so he can lie and lie and lie to you, and then when you try to say "Judge, i thought they told you X about me! I cooperated!" that judge is literally going to laugh at you and send you back down to holding.

But during a traffic or street stop, be very nice & polite.
>>
>>66670706
>I've been stopped by the police many times. Its always best to just be calm, like you did. Be honest with you, i actually roll my window down the whole way and lay my hands out the window
Putting your keys on your dashboard works better.
>>
>>66670706
I wouldn't have gone so far as to let them search my car, but otherwise this sounds good.
You a good boy, dindu nuffin.
>>
>>66671096
I typically put my keys on the roof of my vehicle.
>>
>>66670706
Same except that I always make sure everything is being recorded (spent a few bucks installing a few hidden mics in my car's frame even, it's easy these days to just stick a little something in the roof padding and have a few holes that are exposed when the window is rolled down and/or the door is open). I also have my license/insurance on hand when they walk up to just hand over to them. Also I live in northern New England so much of the year it's way too cold to keep the window down, but I do turn on all the interior lights and turn off the car (leave key in "power on" position) which seems to do the job same thing.

But yeah, even if the cop is a super dick and abuses their authority or breaks the law, the time to fucking nail them is in a massive civil rights lawsuit AFTER everything is over and you are in safe place with a lawyer. Out on the road everyone can be jumpy, there is risk, the cops have to face tons of retards and bad shit, etc. Only animals just act on emotion and zero thinking there, humans should be able to be calm and take a bit of humbleness upfront even if they plan to fight a war about it later. Contrary to what so many say we actually DO have a pretty reasonable justice system compared to most of the planet SO LONG AS YOU ACTUALLY USE IT. Which involves acting like an adult human being. If you just scream and fling shit around and try to break things then the system will naturally push back harder.
>>
>>66670746
Bet you're loving that """"""""warrior""""""" gene
>>
>>66671003
THIS (in addition to being polite during the stop, well being polite but firm in general matters). But yes, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP is the first, second, and third piece of advice every defense lawyer will give. You can literally say nothing to help yourself, you can only undermine yourself. You can fuck yourself EVEN IF whatever they pulled you for was a mistake in the first place, because human memory is VERY fallible, and if you simply make a total accident that can turn into perjury, obstruction of justice, lying to an officer etc etc that can get you in trouble out of nothing.

For anyone who wants to read lots of really good articles on this, from a top lawyer and former prosecutor, read here:
>https://popehat.com/tag/shut-up/

Lots of stuff but the theme is all the same: shut the fuck up you retards holy shit.
https://popehat.com/2011/03/18/just-a-friendly-reminder-please-shut-the-hell-up/
https://popehat.com/2011/12/01/reminder-oh-wont-you-please-shut-up/
>>
Despite what the media would have you believe, most cops are good people. I feel sorry that they have to deal with so many crazy fucks that try to start shit so often. Anyway, your mom probably wants you to get in a fight and die so she can get on tv, women are attention whores like that.
>>
>>66671003
Why does it seem that shutting the fuck up is uncommon in the US?? Granted it's shit tier programs but I see a lot of people thinking they can talk their way out of situations. And no-one gets a lawyer. WTF. Don't you have access to free lawyers?
>>
Is it true blacks in the US call each other oreos when they agree with Anglo saxon people in an argument in front of other blacks?
>>
>>66672206
More likely to use the terms coon or uncle tom and say you're disowned from blackness.
>>
>>66669191
They do, but only females for the purpose of whoring them
>>
>>66672105
>Don't you have access to free lawyers?

Those are shit. In some places they will even conspire against you. My (fucking retard) brother was living in a corrupt as shit county where he got talked by his own lawyer into taking a deal that put him away for years and put him on the sex offender list for life. He was, mind you, innocent with an iron clad alibi and the prosecutor admitted afterwards that he had absolutely no case. But because the prosecutor and the public defender were friends...
>>
>>66672105

Not really. The free lawyers come in after you've been interrogated. Not sure if thats how its supposed to be, but thats how it is. You can get a free lawyer afterward, but he's usually working on many other cases and will work to get you a plea deal. Rarely will they work to get you off, even if you are innocent they will say "the best we can hope for is a plea". Which is probably true, but fucked up.
>>
File: 1430967540586.jpg (138 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1430967540586.jpg
138 KB, 600x848
>>66672206
Uncle toms, or they'll just use any insult for "weak" because you didn't want to "knockout dat ole Wyatt lady fo her $20 and get on worldstar."
>>
>>66672834
>The free lawyers come in after you've been interrogated.

You can stop that at any time by saying "I want a lawyer."
>>
>>66669002
It's not my fault people act like snakes.
>>
>Was I doing the right thing, /pol/?

Police officers act as a buffer between the law and the man. ANYTHING AT ALL you do to an officer will be returned in the form of physical force, and then used against you in court.

If your mom is encouraging you to chimp then that means you need a job and apartment before you need anything else in life besides food water sleep and breathing. ZERO people have been protected from government excess by way of chimping.
>>
>>66673018
Funny enough, one of my best friends is a polack.
>>
>>66669002
>2016
>still being a nigger
>>
>>66669999
>>
>>66672834
>>66672753
That sucks balls but also sounds like straight-up corruption. That can't be normal?

Do people not stfu / ask for a lawyer because of fear? Cos god damn your cops are aggressive compared to Europe.
>>
>>66673193
Ah. You like snakes. To each their own.
>>
>>66669002
Well, seeing as you're alive and posting here, you obviously did the right thing. The real question is does your mom hate you? Why would she tell you to sperg out at a police officer.
>>
>>66669002
I though chimping out was just an impulsive thing, are you seriously telling me that chimping out is the result of a logical deduction of the proper way of acting?
>>
>>66671003

>Traffic Stop
>Dragged in for questioning

You dun goofed if you get dragged in for actual questioning
>>
>>66673346

Our entire legal system is adversarial. That leads to a "win at any cost" rather than a "justice at any cost" mentality sometimes. We did, however, inherit that system from you.
>>
>>66673585
Because she thinks I'm not alpha enough so its now resorted to this. This isn't new though, she thought I was gay before because no gf
>>
>>66673925
>Because she thinks I'm not alpha enough so its now resorted to this.

Well, there is one way to handle that.
>>
>>66669002
I have a feeling that your mother might be a nigger.
Never trust a nigger.
>>
>>66673346
>Do people not stfu / ask for a lawyer because of fear?
People don't STFU because they're ignorant and think cops and the government are allies on their side:

>https://popehat.com/2007/10/26/shutupshutupshutupshutup/

Happens constantly. CONSTANTLY. I have a number of family members who are lawyers and this is one of the, if not THE, major things that makes them gain white hairs when it comes to clients.

And in fairness, the cops are not retards either (at least not in this) and the Feds in PARTICULAR are not retards regarding this stuff, they have hired psychologists and trained for it. They know tricks and tools with regards to setting, timing, tone, arguments, everything all designed to push people in the direction they want. They often will have done significant setup work ahead of time, long before they even talk to you. Read some of the earlier posted Ken White articles on SHUT UP, particularly the one dealing with Section 1001.

Also, in fairness there was a time decades ago when prosecutors didn't actually aggressively use this shit, so older people may remember when the government really was more interested in Justice. That time is long gone though.
>>
>>66673925
That's why she showed you how O.J. Simpson deals with opposition. Fuuuuuuuuck you.
>>
>>66669522
>Yes, of course.
Why is /pol/ always right?
Anyway, you did good, anon. And there are people here who says that there isn't a difference between blacks and niggers.
>>
>>66669002
you did real good OP, i am proud of you.
Don't let your mom, family members or friends talk you into chimping out in front of a cop.
Keep it up and vent afterwards if you have to but keep calm when it matters. I hope you rise among your brethren as an example.
>>
>>66674193
Get the fuck out of here you Dutch faggot. Always with this air of "follow my lead. WE are civilized." You obviously don't see what OP the Faggot is doing here.
>>
>>66674102
>>66674331
Why are you so angry polski?
>>
>>66670096
>south Jersey
get the fuck out of the pine barrens and come north ya monkey, we have wawa up here and they racially profile white people where i live
>>
>>66673925
Well, sorry to say this but she's a retard, what point acting alpha at a police officer and getting shot in the head 5 seconds later. You did the right thing, anon and I hope for your own sake that you keep doing like this. My parents always told me to stay calm and polite next to police or other armed forces and it helped me as a grown up several times, because the thing is even if one time they are in the wrong or you think they are, you sperging out at them, won't help your case at all. Try and explain to your mom that a beta son is better than a dead 'alpha' one.
>>
>>66669002
I got arrested at a bar for being "drunk and disorderly" for asking an officer a question, so now I've learned to never talk to police officers under any circumstances.
>>
>>66673925

Hey dude, that really sucks, it'll get better eventually trust me. Don't snap and kill them or anything. Speaking of which check this out if you want to read something super interesting about OJ:

http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-and-jason-simpson-2014-6

He might've been covering for his son the whole time.
>>
>>66674443
Because you're lying. And I hate snakes.

Tell me anonski... What's Lain got to do with this? Hmmmm?
>>
>>66669002

Black cop pulls over two rednecks in Alabama for speeding. Walks up to the driver, slaps him in the face.

"Why did you hit me???" asked the redneck. The cop just told him to shut up, and wrote up the ticket. Then the cop went to the passenger side, and slapped him even harder than the driver.

"Why did you hit me???" asked the passenger.

"That's so, when I leave, you don't tell your buddy here that if that nigger would have hit me, I'da fucked him up."
>>
>>66674443

Polan stronk.
>>
>>66673925
BETA UPRISING
>>
>>66669002
lol it sucks to be you

A woman teaching you how to be manly? were is your dad?
>>
I've been pulled over many times. Never thought to chimp out.

Protip: have a nice car, be white male, and admit youre speeding. It will often get you a warning.

The more you vary from this scenario, the worse it will go for you, guaranteed.
>>
>>66674443
>be Polak
>get stopped by police officer
>be nice and calm down
>officer is nice guy
>he say that he has to give you fine but only 50 zł instead of 300 because you are nice guy

>bo Polak
>get stopped by police officer
>chimp out
>get 500 zł fine instead of 300
>get pepper sprayed
>refuse taking fine, go to court
>case lost, 500 zł fine and 500 zł costs of process
>you only earn 1200 zł/month
>>
>>66669002
Your mom sounds like an idiot and she probably voted for Trump
Actually. I bet she doesn't even vote. But she still complains about politics
>>
>>66674979

kek
>>
>>66674867
Where do you think

Luckily I had a good uncle
>>
>>66675049
>Be Australian
>Driving down Sydney streets
>Hear something very very loud behind me say "[LICENSE PLATE AND MY NAME] STOP THE CAR AND TURN OFF THE IGNITION"
>Look in rear view mirror
>See a fucking huuge ass black van thing, looks like the things you see american cops respond to shootings with
>Stop on the side of the road, turn off ignition, turn radio down and switch it from music to news
>Hear news of a shooting just a few blocks from where I am now
>They're saying the exact model, year, and brand of car I have, with the same color
>Roll window down, take keys out, put keys on dashboard away from me, put hands out of window very slowly
>Oh wow look it's 3 fucking cops in full bodyarmour with rifles
>They pull me out, check the inside of my car, pat me down, one guy puts his knee on the base of my spine
>10 minutes later I'm free to go
>Ask why they stopped me
>"This is a current federal police investigation sir."
>Only avoided getting shot because I have red hair and I'm a manlet

Remember boys, be nice when the AFP or FBI come to bust your ass.
>>
>>66676171
>had no father
Are blacks literally walking stereotypes?
>>
>>66675049
>you only earn 1200 zł/month
Stop, people will think it's no better than Russia here.
>>
>>66676173
Lacking in spiders and abos but otherwise 10/10 great bantz. Keep up the good work, Aussie cunt.
>>
>>66674331
perhaps i don't see what OP is trying to do. Even so, OP is frequently replying to this thread about his experience so i might as well give a compliment about showing behaviour that i personally approve of. It probably has more affect than the rant that his mom gave him for his lack of chimpyness.

also, as OP said>>66674443
why are you angry?
>>66674629 is not an answer to the question
>>
File: 1449088843757.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
1449088843757.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>>66669002
>WHY YOU BE ACTIN WHITE AND SHEIIIT
>>
>>66676338
Mate that actually happened. They didn't have a name or license plate but they had a description of the car, I was one of the few people they found. There were about 5 max cars of that type in the area I was in at the time.
>>
>>66675167
>Your mom sounds like an idiot and she probably voted for Trump

Sounds like a Shillary voter to me, what with being a chimping nig.
>>
>>66676366
It's not important. OP understands even if he won't admit to it.
>>
>>66669522
Tell her to stop thinking she'll be the next rosa parks when most of the time she'll just be the next youtube video we fucking kek at of people spazzing out when theyre pulled over for not having a light on
>>
>>66673018

>own a snake
>it does nothing but hide in a tree all day
>sometimes let it swim in the bathtub

Where did the "snakes misbehave" meme come from?
>>
>americans have to loudly announce they are reaching into their glovebox because otherwise the policeman has the right to kill them right then and there

this sounds like a tale from another planet, like americans are fucking slaves or something

what the fuck
>>
File: 1423677462253.png (610 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
1423677462253.png
610 KB, 588x766
tfw the police here are total bros
>>
>>66678967
Literally all niggers keep guns in their glove box.

If you were a cop, you pulled over a black man, and he immediately reached into his glove box to grab a black object, would you take the chance?
>>
>>66669002
It's often black women that are the most loud and irrational. No surprise really.
>>
>>66672406
Where I'm at they just say that a black person that acts normal "ain't a real nigga".
>>
>>66669002
you did the right thing
Would consider letting you in the 4th reich
>>
>>66669578
I lol'd
>>
>>66669296
>>Jamaican
>>
>>66670096

Lmao you from Millville or AC then?
>>
>>66672935
Thank you for helping to balance out the retardation of Camden.
>>
File: 1449772486001.png (179 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1449772486001.png
179 KB, 500x395
>>66676207
They're not kidding when they say black families in the US are 72% single moms.
>>
>>66669002
Yes. Chimping out with the cops doesn't end well no matter what color you are
>>
File: 1456511518667.jpg (102 KB, 1485x1381) Image search: [Google]
1456511518667.jpg
102 KB, 1485x1381
>>66676209
The minimum wage is 1355 zł netto, kurwa jego mać
>>
>>66683885
What do you carry around 1355 zettalitres in? And is netto as delicious as I've heard?
>>
File: 1457275295437.jpg (86 KB, 599x619) Image search: [Google]
1457275295437.jpg
86 KB, 599x619
Advice for dealing with police is to be polite and cordial but to not say anything more than necessary. Even if you're innocent you can land yourself in hot water, e.g. another eye witnesses testimony differs from yours.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.