[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the "alt-right"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1455973362461.jpg (73 KB, 703x603) Image search: [Google]
1455973362461.jpg
73 KB, 703x603
>>
is that ted cruz
>>
>>66662102
The fourth position.
>>
>>66662102

Media's way of referring to /pol/, plus a couple of retarded gamergate-tier faggots
>>
File: learnbaby.jpg (64 KB, 630x640) Image search: [Google]
learnbaby.jpg
64 KB, 630x640
>>66662102
You did NOT just mistake Bill Murray with Ted Cruz
>>
>>66662302
no that's Melissa McCarthy
>>
>>66662431
I'm pretty sure he did.
>>
File: implying.jpg (13 KB, 404x554) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
13 KB, 404x554
>>66662102

It's not illegal to lie to the government.

It's illegal to perjure or commit fraud.
>>
>>66662413
lol no

/pol/ is not the focal point of the alt-right.

Counter Currents Publishing
The Right Stuff
Radix
freenortherner
Kevin Mcdonald
Jared Taylor
American Renaissance
National Policy Institute
Mencius "Known Jew" Moldbug
National Policy Institute
Evola, Guenon
Monarchists, anarcho-capitalists, aristocratic republicans, ethno-nationalists.
Traditional religion, traditional forms of government, traditional cultural views.
Hierarchy, gender roles, castes.

Any ideology rooted in the Enlightnemnt is bunk and cancer.
>>
Us, essentially. Technology and culture savvy Millennials who are sick of New Left identity politics. There doesn't seem to be any consistent economic ideology, so it's primarily a social movement.
>>
>>66662413
So trumpbots are the alt-right?
>>
"The rulers of the state are the only persons who ought to have the privilege of lying, either at home or abroad; they may be allowed to lie for the good of the state."
t. Plato
>>
A group of nerds on the internet.
>>
>>66662302
Bill Murray. I met him once, nice guy except he hit on my gf.
>>
File: 1457335738300.jpg (9 KB, 486x95) Image search: [Google]
1457335738300.jpg
9 KB, 486x95
>>66662102
"the alt right" : neoreaction :: Reddit : 4chan
>>
Alt + right arrow key does litterally nothing.
>>
>>66662995
>Any ideology rooted in the Enlightnemnt is bunk and cancer.
you mean like the US constitution?
>>
>>66662995
Jared Taylor is a brilliant man.
>>
>>66663149

That was a complement, anon.
>>
Listen to some shows on radio.therightstuff.biz and you might get a decent idea. Not this week's Daily Shoah, though; it's got a giant interview instead of their normal spiel
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 395x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 395x237
It's people who lean right that are very skeptical of Jew RINOs.
>>
Here's a blog by Nick Land on the alt-right: http://www.xenosystems.net/what-is-the-alt-right/

He seems to identify as a neo-reactionary and disavow the alt-right, but is still basically considered a prominent figure in the latter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.