[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The constitution is fucking stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: entrenched.jpg (499 KB, 1311x745) Image search: [Google]
entrenched.jpg
499 KB, 1311x745
About as stupid as the plot to National Treasure. Get over it wank yanks!
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 1000x1566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 1000x1566
>>66661490
Newfag detected
>>
>>66661578
ooh, y got me
>>
File: BritishFlag.png (2 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
BritishFlag.png
2 KB, 300x150
>>66661490

Yes, the Constitution was a document of rules made up for simple farmers and middle class poorfags to let them get on with their lives because they weren't mature enough to live on without the need of a monarchy and parliament to sustain them with order.

They are truly the lowest forms of unruly savages, unwilling to compromise with the greatest Empire that was ever known to Man.
>>
>>66662105
Didn't they whoop the brits asses though?
>>
>>66662105
>Monarchy
Oh yes, what would we do without a Monarch?

>Parliament
Congress by a different name.

Why submit to an authority only to be dissatisfied when you can have liberty?
>>
>>66662317

No, that was the combined effort of them and the French, mostly French. You see my fellow American "patriot", you all couldn't possibly succeed with the Revolution if it wasn't for the frogs.

Us loyalists and soldiers of the Crown would've completely destroyed you if it wasn't for them.

And yet, you treat the frogs like shit nowadays. They really deserve better from you all. Sad that your alliance with them has faltered.
>>
>>66662566
>Us loyalists and soldiers of the Crown
Then go and be with your precious crown.
>>
>>66661490
meanwhile britcucks are getting arrested for offensive tweets.
>>
>>66662562

>Oh yes, what would we do without a Monarch?
Without a monarch you're all just uncivilized democratists waiting to kill each other. The monarch provides unity for the people.

>Congress by a different name. Why submit to an authority only to be dissatisfied when you can have liberty?

Because my fellow American, a balance of security and liberty is alot better than freedom alone.
>>
>>66662804
And unlicensed spoons.
>>
>>66661490
I like Nick Cage you cunt
>>
>>66663006
>Without a monarch you're all just uncivilized democratists waiting to kill each other. The monarch provides unity for the people.
Funny, I remember a little incident in England that had a bunch of people trying to kill each other because of their monarch.

>Because my fellow American, a balance of security and liberty is alot better than freedom alone.
A gilded cage is still a cage. If you want to live like that then feel free, but don't damn your fellow man to such a life.
>>
>>66661490
American's worshipping of the constitution is downright autistic
Whatever bullshit people thought was right over 200 years ago does not necessarily apply today. See also: Bible, Talmud, Quran
e.g. Today, it doesn't even make sense that the president must be American by birth. Let's say Trump was born German, and came here at the age of four. Who gives a fuck? He'd still make America great again.
I am not aware of any first world country that clings to outdated rules with such autism.
>>
File: 34875985050.png (331 KB, 649x765) Image search: [Google]
34875985050.png
331 KB, 649x765
>>66661490
Its really not though.

In fact, you guys should adopt some things from it.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 573x729
>>66661490
You mad we have surpassed you in every way britfag?
>>
>>66661490

Fuck off mohammed. I guess you would have a problem with rights.
>>
>>66662566
No rules in war. We won. Too bad britboy
>>
File: MeLaughingAtU.jpg (126 KB, 652x690) Image search: [Google]
MeLaughingAtU.jpg
126 KB, 652x690
>>66663394

>Funny, I remember a little incident in England that had a bunch of people trying to kill each other because of their monarch.

The War of the Roses was strictly between only the nobles and their pretenders to the throne. The common people were for the most part unassociated with it. It was a just cause, unlike your "taxation without representation" autism clusterfuck. Literally we were the lowest taxed colony out of all of the Empire, and yet we rebelled because it messed with our feelings.

I know SJWs when I see them, and "patriots" were no different.

>A gilded cage is still a cage. If you want to live like that then feel free, but don't damn your fellow man to such a life.

You mean a house that protects you from the horrors of extreme domestic affairs? Quite so. I agree.
>>
>>66662566
Repaid that debt in the world wars,
>>
>>66664008
>I know SJWs when I see them, and "patriots" were no different.
You wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

>Quite so. I agree.
Then go live in your cage and let the rest of us be.
>>
>>66663890

You won at the cost of ruining your ally, France, that they had to create a Revolution of their own. It wasn't even worth it, "patriot".

>>66664278

You have debts owed to them still.
>>
Yes and no.

You take a rag tag bunch of independent states and they decide they'll get together and create a union. The US Constitution is both the charter for that union and its operating agreement. Getting rid of the constitution makes them all go back to being states again.

>like the European union

That's the stupid part, because some of the states tried to leave the union like they should have been supposed to be able to do (Brexit) but the rest of the union wasn't having it. Can you imagine the EU going to war with England to keep it in the EU?

Then there's the other thing, that the Constitution is the country's operating agreement. It's a set of promises the federal government makes to its citizens so they'll stay in the union with them. It can't reneg on any of its promises or its in violation of its operating agreement.

Other country's can remake laws at any whim of any new government. The US constitution may as well be cast in stone, they can't get rid of it or the whole thing falls apart and goes back to being just states.
>>
>>66664320

>You wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Ah yes, running out of intelligent responses and resorting to dimwitted insults. Very mature. No wonder our country is turning into a degenerate cesspit.

>Then go live in your cage and let the rest of us be.

Foolish "patriot", unrestricted freedom destroys society as a whole. Haven't you heard of anarchism? I pity you deluded poorfags.
>>
>>66662566
back to england with you, tory scum
>>
File: tumblr_nvr977eXXk1u6jismo4_540.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvr977eXXk1u6jismo4_540.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>>66661490

Shieeet
>>
File: 1431877257131.jpg (234 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
1431877257131.jpg
234 KB, 624x468
>Britain

Choke on the Queen's dong.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.