[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an Australian currently in the United States. How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: photo-27_zps23bbe87c.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
photo-27_zps23bbe87c.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
I am an Australian currently in the United States.

How does America, supposedly one of the richest nations on this planet, sleep at night knowing that millions of your own people are sleeping on the street tonight? Even here in Vegas there are homeless outside every hotel and on every pedestrian overpass and no one seems to care.

How sad. Why don't you elect someone like Sanders who at least WANTS to fix the problem
>>
Not my problem. Bums need to find some work.
>>
>>66659064

But it is your problem.
>>
But Sanders said Americans cant experience poverty.
>>
>>66658850
It is your right to be homeless in the U.S.. Consequently, it is also you or your caregivers fault. There is an incredible amount of assistance available to the homeless, but those who remain on the street prefer it there for a number of reasons.
>>
>>66659131

You cannot be serious.
>>
File: 472809-fff.png (156 KB, 298x356) Image search: [Google]
472809-fff.png
156 KB, 298x356
>>66659089

I'm not the one sleeping in the street. Hence not my problem.
>>
>>66658850
Whenever I go to Europe I see a bunch of people sleeping on the streets and begging for money. This idea that it's just America is a fucking joke.
>>
>>66659227

I bet you are circumcised.
>>
>>66659227
This. Fuck the homeless. Whatever decisions they made led them there.
>>
>>66659114
*white americans
>>
>>66659330
Nice trips
No sympathy from bealzekek
>>
>>66659214
I used to live in West LA, I can say that most of them are non-violent but do belong in some sort of psych ward.

I don't know how it is in NorCal but most of our homeless could legit get state help on the grounds of mental health.

Plus shelters, food aid etc etc.
>>
>>66659214
It's true. Why is it so unbelievable that people prefer to drink themselves to death on the street?
>>
Most are there by their own choices. I've talked to a few and most are homeless due to drugs, so there's a drug problem on top of that. There's probably more, but once you find the root you'll find a solution(s). Even then there'd still be homeless. So I don't think I'd be surprised if I wake up one day, my tax dollars are spent getting people off the street, and then I hear another post by you about homeless fucks.
>>
>>66659461
Debil trips
>>
>>66659214
I don't think he's bullshiting you m8

USA (esp. Vegas) is very cozy warm, you can survive there in the streets, ofcourse they're all drunktards, and psychological Super-gaus

Here in Luxembourg NO ONE will live on the street, seriously, there are for every problem-people a department, and still there are drunktards who don't want to go in their shelter (even with single rooms) because they have problems in their head
>>
>>66658850
Why are dudes from Australia so pussy like? Whenever you open your mouthes you literally say the gayest shit imaginable.

Australia ain't america, ok. We aren't England's little bitch.

You guys aren't even a real country. Just an extension of Commonwealth nations.

How come in Australia you guys shit on abos? Man so fucked up, you guys should fix that. How come you guys don't fox that? I thought y'all were tolerant like big pussy fags?
>>
>>66658850
You have a whole section of your population that live in dumpsters and you're complaining about homelessness?
>>
>>66658850
I like when I see small communities build little homeless sheds or whatever, something to house the people who are on the streets. Some of them trash the place they're given, and should not be given anything else, but others are greatfull to have some place to call their own and the city is better for having them off the sidewalk.
>>
>>66658850
>Even here in Vegas there are homeless outside every hotel and on every pedestrian overpass and no one seems to care.
>Las Vegas
always open, always something happening
plenty of rubes i.e. tourists
underground tunnels to live in
brothels, drugs

WHY WORK,when you can play 24/7?!
>>
>>66658850

If you care so much about homeless people in America so much, why doesn't your country buy them houses?
>>
>>66658850
There is help available if they want it. Most homeless are mentally ill, but we don't institutionalize or drug people against their will.
>>
>>66658850
some people will be rich, some will always be poor . It's mostly based on IQ but other factors are important too. If you dont like that go live to North Korea or Denmark.
>>
File: boong.jpg (49 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
boong.jpg
49 KB, 500x374
>>66658850
At least the US doesn't have a boong problem.
>>
>>66658850
Do you know all the homeless people in LA have smart phones and shit. They live the life.

You just need to stfu and stop being a little pussy bitch.
>>
>sanders

We'd all be fucking homeless you bum
>>
>>66658850
That photo pretty much sums up my mentality towards homeless people.

Most are homeless due to self inflicted problems.

They just succumb and give up.

Most dont actively try to better their lives so why should i care about bettering it for them? Im down with utilizing the homeless for energy. Some Matrix type shit.
>>
I'm not well read enough on the issue to comment on what the US should do but It is honestly very shocking going from Australia to the US. There are of course homeless people here, but you don't see them. You very rarely see a group of homeless people sitting in a park together or something but that is all. In my 22 year of living in Australia I have never once seen a homeless person begging in the street. I'm not sure if It's illegal to be a beggar here or what, but the fact that I saw it in every city in the US, especially San Francisco, DC and Vegas was really eye opening.
>>
>>66660006
>There are of course homeless people here, but you don't see them.
That's because you institutionalize them against their will and because they live in bumfuck nowhere. Ours used to do them same but we have laws against that now.
>>
File: yes we can.gif (11 KB, 350x437) Image search: [Google]
yes we can.gif
11 KB, 350x437
>>66658850

What America really needs is a mass sterilization program to cull the herd of the undesirables. Right now, the normal people are barely reproducing, but the muds, niggers and other freaks are having offspring in record numbers. Since the normal population is steady or declining the only solution is some sort of a purge!
>>
>>66658850

Ship us some kangaroos to accompany the homeless.

The USA is full of assholes who blame the victims and apologize for the billionaire swindlers who have robbed us all. Most of us are a paycheck away from homelessness anyways.
>>
>>66660541
If it only cost $100 to raise a child id be having a lot more children. You see, I'm smart enough to know that I can't afford raising a child till I'm more financially stable, and im also smart enough to know that the state can help me but it doesn't really contribute to society thus making me more of a burden.

Niggers and minorities suck at life therefore can only have kids. Do you know what other type of organisms survive and conquer by pure numbers or mass?.......cancer...
>>
>>66660541
>good goy, disregard your fellow man, pay no attention as we move the goalposts to include you in sterilization
>>66660006
We have a weird system that is currently manipulated to scare you so you don't want to be homeless vagabond free spirits because there's so many addicts and people they keep out there to point at to get more money for dem programs .

Bernie would not help.

Trump would make America great again

t. Vagabond living in America
>>
File: d.png (43 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
d.png
43 KB, 569x571
>>66658850
>How sad. Why don't you elect someone like Sanders who at least WANTS to fix the problem
That's a lie, I know you are baiting but let me show you a vivid example:

Dilma, she promised muh Bolsa Familia to poor people and other shit. In the end it is just killing the economy, now we have lots of unemployment. People like Bernie and Dilma only say this kind of thing to buy voters literally.
>>
>>66658850
Those people on the bridge where you are are either scammers OR they are idiots who came to Vegas and bet everything they owned. They are fools who don't deserve handouts, as they'll just walk into Ceasar's and gamble it away.

I do love the guy who plays a full drum kit while he chops the same beat for about 4 hours.
>>
>>66658850
Ask the Unions, and the Democrats/Progressives.
>>
File: reddit_shills.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
reddit_shills.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>66658850
nice try you are not australia mate
we can all tell by
1) Actually not ironic supporting Gutman
2) Shitposting level
Also geeet back to r*ddit
This is a nazi board not commie
>>
>>66659131
>those who remain on the street prefer it there
this is true
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.