[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is the Antichrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 720x1080
My pastor wrote this book (under a pseudonym). He claims the the Holy Spirit revealed "the truth" to him, that Islam is the spiritual embodiment of the antichrist.

I am in the middle of it and a decent amount of the stuff he writes about is legit and factually based.

What does pol think?

I think we all can agree Islam is a problem, but I don't know about bringing about end times. This book may be enough to convince me.
>>
>>66658168
A lot of people claim that

This is not a new concept, and mi sure there are plenty of books/articles written on it..
>>
>>66658270
So you know of this concept.

What's your personal opinion?
>>
Nah. That would be Talmudic Jews . Islam is just a moon cult
>>
File: islamic-mark.jpg (13 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
islamic-mark.jpg
13 KB, 320x355
666 was a mistranslation, it wasnt 616, or nero. it was a symbol.

That symbol is the one islamists wear on their head (headband) and often arms.

islam is the mark of the beast, the prophets were given visions by time traveling/dimensional graveling aliens who appeared as angels.
>>
>>66658168
Op I'm pretty sure attributing something false to or blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin. I hope for his sake he wasn't lying
>>
>>66658454
>>66658611
This is as much as I know about it.. I just watched like a 10 minute youtube video that was interesting..

I think there will be a huge world war soon, and yea it's definitely going to be spiritual.
>>
>>66658611
How do these aliens factor in this end of times scenario?
>>
>>66658693
Wouldn't that validate his claim even more so?
>>
>>66658611
It's not a mistranslation, people mistranslate it themselves because people are stupid.

The number of the beast is a numerical value of 666.

Doesn't matter what I say to many retards convinced of their own retarded intellect.
>>
>>66658168
>believing your fairy bearded invisible friend
>believing he knows he will be challenged by the anti-his kid
>believing he loves us enough to let millions get murdered before he bothers helping

You fucking theists are the worst.
>>
>>66658826

i have no idea as i suspect there is fragmented truth about it in many sources.

i think rushdie is somewhat right, icke, graham hancock, sitchin, parts of some religous texts, parts of nostradamus.

Mohammed was probably a real person either possessed or used by aliens/demons.
>>
>>66658470

ask yourself why ancient islam has this facination with the moon, the night sky, meteorites.. why they hate dogs (dogs have had a symbiotic relationship with man for thosands of years and can sense when something isnt right)
>>
File: 1454058270808.png (68 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1454058270808.png
68 KB, 606x539
>>66658168
1. Abrahamic religion is shit tier religion
2. What white people think Islam is, is realistically nothing more than Arab imperialism. There are more jungle chink mudslimes than there are durkas and barring the usual jungle chink rate of violence they are by no means as batshit crazy as camelnigs.
3. Suck my dick; Jesus will not descend from the heavens and make everything good. Stop hoping for otherworldly powers or fate to protect you and get to to organizing like minded individuals into a militia for The Last Crusade

-t. atheist PRO
>>
>>66658168
>My pastor

>>66659856
>why they hate dog
that's not true, many Muslims keep dogs as pets
>>
>>66659856

look at the big fucking pair of horns crescent moon on the top of meccas tower.

arab is obsessed with goats too, why do you think satan is oft depicted as a goat.
>>
>>66660378
>that's not true, many Muslims keep dogs as pets

of course, because not all islamic people are bad people, there are subtle signs everywhere that islam is the antichrist.

and radical islam doesnt differentiate between atheists/christians/buddists/pagans/hindus/jews...

Im an agnostic atheist and i think generally speaking islam is an evil backwards as fuck religion and eventually when islam is a large majority of the world all us non muslims are in danger.

Im becoming convinced somehow through some means im not yet able to understand some people saw visions of future shit unfolding
>>
>>66658611
I heard something that W in the Jewish alphabetical numbering system was 6, which had a entire conspiracy theory that the World Wide Web had something to do with end times/ antichrist.
>>
>>66658168

America is the anti-christ anon. It's absolutely incontrovertible, anyone with critical thinking skills and the capacity for abstract thought can understand.
>>
>>66661844

making the assumption the 666 is a right translation, what if its the bismallah, a very common symbol is islam, probably the most common outside of the crescent moon.

its very common for people in radical sects of islam to have the bismallah on a headband.
>>
>>66658168
Daylee reminder that everygod exists.
>>
>>66660104
1. Basic overt ad hominem
2. *Insert over statement about race* which detracts discussion of actual opposition and furthers racial predjusices.
3. "Suck muh dick" "I don't believe what you do" "here's my bigotry"
>>
>>66662321

maybe its all connected, america by default is connected to the petrodollar making the us tied to arab power via oil, and thus islam.
>>
>>66662321
>Flag

Mmmkay
>>
File: 1453055926580.png (847 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453055926580.png
847 KB, 900x900
>Daily reminder that sex slavery is permissible under Islam
>Muhammad himself even clarifies it when he was making rulings as the first sharia judge
>So, sex slavery is permissible according to the highest possible authority in Islam.
>>
>>66658168

Islam's end-times prophecies call for a "Mahdi" to come into the world, whose description is similar to that of the Christian Anti-Christ. The Mormons (who are also founded on Satanic principles- it's worth looking into if you don't believe me) believe that one "Mighty and Strong" will come to "set in order the house of God."

So basically the two most demonic religions both call for a powerful figure to show up and set the world in order... while the Bible calls for a powerful figure to show up and deceive the world with prosperity...

All in all I think it's a safe bet that Islam may well spawn the anti-Christ
>>
>>66658611

I am not finding the in the name of Allah part anywhere desu senpai. if youve got a source better than a jpg post it.
>>
>>66662786

They also say that Jesus will come back along with the mahdi.

What do you think of that?
>>
>>66658168
Islam and Christianity are both retarded
>>
you wont find it in a modern bible, the symbol was perhaps interpreted as greek numerals for 666, some translations put it as 616.

you have to look at depictions in old greek and very old bibles plus the codex vaticanus and byzantine bibles.
>>
>>66664586

I can find the greek translations of 666 easily, not the in the name of Allah symbol though.

Some of this stems from timelines with regards to the Mahdi reigning for 7 years, which corresponds to the "end times theory" for Christianity. I struggle with these concepts. There is little reason besides faith to believe any of this stuff.
>>
File: 1450919256832.jpg (44 KB, 369x479) Image search: [Google]
1450919256832.jpg
44 KB, 369x479
>>66658168
its funny bcuz muslims belive that jesus christ will resurrect and then slay the antichrist.
>>
>>66662786

Wait Islam and Mormonism? Mormons cant take over a state without getting booted the fuck out.
>>
>>66663910

Jesus himself said that in those days: "Look, there is the Christ! do not believe it."

Matthew 24:23

It's all in the Bible my friend.
>>
>>66668330

What does that even mean?

"Look over there its that guy, but its not!"
>>
>>66658168
>2016
>believes in demons and magic Jews
>>
>>66663910
>>66668330

Sorry, I mistyped that post. He said:

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it."
>>
>>66668449

Sorry I mistyped my post. See this one for the actual verse.>>66668461
>>
>>66658168
>My pastor wrote this book
>I believe every word he says like a good cucked goy

Christfags are laughable lapdogs.
>>
File: onlyoption.jpg (25 KB, 286x313) Image search: [Google]
onlyoption.jpg
25 KB, 286x313
>>66658168
Islam is the anti-civilization.
Everything mankind, scratch that, the white man, ever accomplished is at risk as long as this shit exists on this earth.
Islam is the kind of cult that would make an officer order an exterminatus on the whole fucking planet to avoid it spreading on others.
>>
>>66662786
The Antichrist in Islam is known as the Dajjal.
>>
>>66661844
www is deprecated
>>
>>66668461

I mean aside from the fact that the correct verse was given, it doesnt change its ambiguity or uselessness.

I get the feeling the evangelicals will be the first to say just that?

Im not trying to be critical of your faith, at all, but in all honesty you cannot read this and have ANY greater understanding than before you read it. It is literally as ambiguous as a thought could be.
>>
>>66669088

You said that Muslims would claim that Christ had returned and asked that I would think of it. That's what I would think of it.

You don't need to be so apologetic. It's cool that you are respectful of people's faiths but 4chan is not a hugbox- I'm used to being called Christfag, moron, etc..

What do you make of the convergence of those three prophecies though (Mormons', Islam's, and Christians')?
>>
>>66659455
This
>>
>>66661039
>I'm agnostic atheist
>thinks there is such thing as a antichrist and doesn't realize Muslims are just animals
Your not to good at the atheist thing huh
>>
File: 1457213152153.gif (793 KB, 651x651) Image search: [Google]
1457213152153.gif
793 KB, 651x651
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

First and second videos on Islam listed pretty much say exactly that. Islam is the religion of the anti-christ.
>>
Would be interesting to see who is right
>>
>>66670395
Islam in the End Times 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA
Islam in the End Times 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak
Islams History of Violence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>66669732

Id honestly pin the convergence to their origin, all the faiths have a lineage traceable to Abraham. Mormonism was just an offshoot of Christianity with Joseph Smith.

All seem to quote one another in order to build validity, but dovetail the end times scenario to their respective values and figures.

I understand the hugbox shit, regardless of where you are discourse can be civil. Not to mention it keeps the hurr fedora shit at bay.

I do find some of it interesting, I just really struggle with the lack of even simple logic applied to it. Some people just eat this stuff up, and it really requires the suspension of what I would consider common sense. I dont claim to know everything about the subject but what I do know breeds doubt.

Its sort of like the gog and magog thing in the evangelical end times. There are some things that are like "okay i see where youre going with this" but eventually the mental gymnastics and historical revisionism gets to be to much.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.