[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ like the Tom Leykis Show? http://www.dailymotion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: tom_leykis.jpg (118 KB, 897x600) Image search: [Google]
tom_leykis.jpg
118 KB, 897x600
Does /pol/ like the Tom Leykis Show?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jbqpc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7fqay1aXTQ
>>
>>66657979
Is he still on ? Don't model your life after his. He's funny/was does he Pood cast?
>>
>>66659859
I don't know I just look up his shows on youtube, there is one channel that's got hundreds of his shows from 1999-2004.

I'm not modeling my life after his, one day I want to build a family and have kids and stuff. However, this guy hits the nail on the head almost every time.
>>
File: TomLekis&DaveNorman-LasVegas.jpg (44 KB, 507x419) Image search: [Google]
TomLekis&DaveNorman-LasVegas.jpg
44 KB, 507x419
The show follows the hot talk format, which brought Leykis much success,[5] particularly in the Southern California radio market.[6] Due to the provocative nature of the show, Leykis has often been described as a shock jock.[2][7][8][9][10] The show's best-known feature is "Leykis 101", in which he purports to teach men "how to get laid" while spending the least amount of time, money, and effort.
>>
>>66657979
No. He makes sense when he talks about women, but he's basically a liberal who masquerades as a libertarian. He supports more gun laws and also supports affirmative action.
>>
File: Push-Girl-1.jpg (74 KB, 660x677) Image search: [Google]
Push-Girl-1.jpg
74 KB, 660x677
>>66660169
Leykis is of Irish, Jewish and Ukrainian descent. His Jewish grandfather, who originated in Kiev, Ukraine, emigrated to Lithuania and later to the United States at the turn of the 20th century presumably to escape the historical anti-Semitic pogroms in the Russian Empire.[citation needed] Tom Leykis has repeatedly stated that his lineage is irrelevant to his life and his accomplishments in the radio business.
>>
>>66659859
>Don't model your life after his
>>
>>66660263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E2MRlQlC4I

How is he a liberal? This seems the opposite of what a liberal would say.
>>
>>66657979
Is he back?? The last I heard from him, he was doing a wine show. Is his blowing people up again?

To answer your question, though. His was my favorite radio show back in the nineties. Even though I was more conservative back then and disagreed with a lot of his shit, he was funny and pro-male, which is now fairly uncommon for someone who isn't a right-wing wacko, or a convicted felon.
>>
>>66660503
I don't know whether he's back, I just listen to his old shows on youtube.
>>
He's a cuck.
He supports bernie sanders.
>>
>>66661852
Where did he say that? He hates poor people.
>>
>>66662022
He has a podcast. He hates Trump. He says vote bernie.
>>
>>66660323
>[citation needed]
hahahahah
>>
Blowmeuptom.com
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-10-24-47.png (627 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-10-24-47.png
627 KB, 1080x1920
>>66662022
>>
>>66662545
Yeah he hates Trump I know, but >>66662140 I've never heard him support Berncuck?
>>
>>66662741
Yes on his podcat last week.
>>
He's back but on internet radio. Shows pretty good for shit like Money Monday, Lawyer Tuesday, and LEYKIS 101, but I haven't listened to him for awhile since he's anti Trump pro anyone else.

Since it's not regular terrestrial talk radio, he doesn't really get to blow up chicks on the show. He also panders to beaners and shit.

Pretty fun stuff on a drive, for the special segments, but when he starts talking politics, I shut it off.
>>
File: wangdubs.jpg (76 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
wangdubs.jpg
76 KB, 400x600
nah.

back in the mid 2000s we had a show here in L.A. called Conway and Whitman. Whitman used to a spot-on impression of Leykis (the laugh is still used to this day as a "drop" on Adam Carolla's podcast), and despite C&W only broadcasting in the OC and LA markets, it got so under the skin of Leykis that he showed himself to be an utter bitch who would complain about this to CC management while threatening to sue Whitman.

if this drama is at all interesting to you check archive:

https://archive.org/details/ConwayAndWhitman

specifically, the shows "leykis pt 1" and "leykis pt 2"

now taking that aside, that being Leykis is an insecure fat twat who can dish it out but not take it, no, I don't like Leykis at all because he is a hack. the only time i found him listenable was towards the end of Free FM in 2008, as Leykis shifted to discussing the economy much more and quit talking about "DUDE TITS LMAO" as much.

i still get douche chills thinking about when Leykis broadcasted over terrestrial. hearing my friends in all seriousness refer to him as "dad" was just sad.
>>
>>66663119
Damn the most fun part is when he completely BTFOs a chick calling in
>>
>>66657979
Looks like a fat faggot.
>>
>>66663543
I agree. Especially the the old hags over the hill. But i only listen to his archives every now and the on youtube. He's to much of a cuck to listen to now.
>>
Derp
>>
>>66661852
>>66662140
>>66660263

who the fuck cares about the red/blue politcal spectrum anyway? Policitians are puppets anyway. Seriously, it gets so boring to judge others by their voting preference. Only a fool would believe a politicain can change your personal life quality, what a joke.
>>
Derpv
>>
>>66663119
You should learn to listen to people with whom you disagree.

I used to rage when I listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, or an of those right wing idiots, and would change the channel. But then I forced myself to listen to them. It pretty much inoculated me to right wingers. Now I can actually listen to their bullshit without wanting to kill.

Also helps for when you come across people in real life with whom you disagree politically. I work around and with a lot of paranoid right wing teabagger/State of Jefferson types, and I don't get all agitated when I hear their shit.

I had an acquaintence who was bordering on becoming a pretty good friend. We started talking about politics one day. He was pro bible and anti gay and when I told him I was an atheist and pro gay, he became physically agitated, started stuttering and almost tried to fight me when I said the war in Iraq was a bad idea. Now, he can't even look at me, because he is so unable to deal with someone he disagrees with. I have friends of all political stripes with whom i get along and can have political talks that don't descend into personal attacks, but that's because at one point, I forced myself to listen to the crazies, and it no longer affects me.
>>
>>66663534

>he has good side but also a dark side

ty for reminding us how every single human is

next post:
>the sky is blue
>>
>>66665283
being a subhuman moor, you would know a lot about dark sides.
>>
>>66657979

That is the worst set of bolt on I've seen on a natural woman.

Unless that thing is a man.
>>
>>66665522

sure, and my bright sides shine stronger when good times come. its all in balance.
>>
>>66666593
can you take me out with a fedora?
>>
>>66667333
>>66667333

if you come to spain sure thing
>>
>>66657979
I GET LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED

GETTING LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID
>>
>>66657979
UGLY GIRLS GO TO COLLEGE

RICH RADIO HOSTS LIKE ME GET LAAAAAAAAAAAID
>>
>>66665283
>ty for reminding us how every single human is
most people don't have a dark or good side. most people are just nothing.
>>
>>66657979
I used to, when I was 14.

Blow me up Kobe style
>>
File: blowme.jpg (48 KB, 456x321) Image search: [Google]
blowme.jpg
48 KB, 456x321
>>66657979
blow me up tom
I liked him almost 30 years ago, when I was 12
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.