[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politically and socially, does the UK (excluding London) belong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Europe_countries_map_en_2.png (456 KB, 1473x1198) Image search: [Google]
Europe_countries_map_en_2.png
456 KB, 1473x1198
Politically and socially, does the UK (excluding London) belong to western or northern Europe?
>>
western.
>>
>>66657210
it belongs to hell

kill all anglos
>>
>>66657404
Czech em
>>
File: 267198806_b83cb6d6c6_b.jpg (410 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
267198806_b83cb6d6c6_b.jpg
410 KB, 1024x768
>>66657210
northern Europe means Sweden?
&
western means Germany?

I do not know where you want to belong :^)
>>
>>66657739
Actually, Western means France. Germany is central europe.
>>
>>66657739
kek

Northern Europe also has Finland and Norway, which I understand are nowhere near Sweden's level of cuckedness.

Western Europe has Switzerland, I guess?
>>
Northwest Europe
>>
>>66657994
>Norway
>nowhere near Sweden's level of cuckedness.
The situation in Norway is getting out of hand as well. Stockholm is crashing this ship hellbent on taking down our neighbours with no survivors.
>>
>>66657994
switzerland is central europe.
>>
>>66657210
Western
>>
>>66657210

The UK belongs to Mohamed.
>>
File: stats.gif (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
stats.gif
147 KB, 600x600
>>66658334
be quiet, genoese crossbowcuck :^)
>>
>>66657994
>Western Europe has Switzerland, I guess?
Mountain Juice is special snowflake with special status.
>>
>>66658426
Calling him for using crossbows while UK cowards are known for using the most pussy weapon ever made, the longbow.
>>
>>66657210
western, countryside has a lot more in common with say the french than northern europe

big cities are soulless no matter where you go so no point in counting them

t. lived in both countries
>>
>>66657210
As an island that has spent a majority of its history as an independent nation rather than being ruled by other mainland countries like the other European islands, We've never belonged anywhere.

With no land borders we've been able to play as large or small a part in the European continent as we like from afar, we were like America before there was an America. That's our blessing and our curse, and the reason we're so torn between throwing our lot in with Europe or the USA.
>>
>>66658946
I am inclined to agree
>>
File: bowsasasas.gif (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
bowsasasas.gif
15 KB, 600x300
>>66658653
Getting mad about agincourt and crecy, are you?

The Longbow requires years of training to draw fully, Children practiced at 7 years old.

Any man can use a crossbow and any man can practice for a year and be a good swordfighter, but a Longbow (the ones the English used) requires at least two years to be able to draw a heavy one fully.
>>
>>66657210
Based on those criteria, it belongs to Africa.
>>
>>66658817
Kan du fortelle meg hvor landet mitt ligger?

>>66658946
The USA is a melting pot, and it kind of works there, it's part of their culture. It isn't working here, in my opinion. London, Birmingham, Luton... not the nicest places to live.

>>66659119
You can tell which skeletons belonged to English longbowmen because their shoulders and arms are deformed. Typical draw weights went up to 185lbs, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>66658456
Fuck off faggot we're full
>>
>>66657210
After the fall of the Roman Empire, Britain was settled in the north and East by people from Norway. While the south got settled by the Anles, Saxons and Jutes which come from Denmark and the North Sea coastal area of Germany. You can see their influence in the English language itself.
And then later they get conquered by the Normans who will being of Norweigian descent themselves, also bring a lot of 'French' (France wasn't a thing back then) into the mix.

The British people are literally a mix of fucking North, Central and Western Europeans. Though with the strongest part evidenced being more the North and Central aspects.

Britain really is it's own unique case of people and temperament. This is evidenced in their relation in the European Union.

Also for fun. Call them Frisians since the Angles, Saxons and Jutes were Frisians.
>>
>>66659666
HAIL THE FLAG OF SATAN
>>
>>66659366
Det gir ikke mening mtp. hva jeg sa?
>>
>>66659366
I didn't mean to suggest that we should seek to emulate the USA or EU in regards to social policy (which we certainly fucking shouldn't in either instance). Just that in terms of political similarities with other countries, there are some things about the US we find admirable that the EU finds stupid and some things about the EU we like that the US hates. That's why we've never really been able to commit and play the part in Europe a lot of EU countries wanted us to.

Britain is really in the same place geographically it is politically - caught between the EU and USA, neither one thing nor the other.
>>
>>66659666
Educate yourself faggot.

After the fall of the Roman Empire, Norwegians didn't come, it was people from southern denmark and northern germany, angles, saxons, jutes, and FRISIANS.

The celtcucks were christian, and got killed by the anglo saxon PAGANS.

The Vikings hated christcucks and burnt their churches like Varg, they didn't breed much, they just kept the peace and made sure christcucks didn't fuck shit up.

The Normans made less than 1% of English Genes.

Also, Frisia isn't where the Saxons, Angles or Jutes came from you fucking idiot.
>>
>>66659949
I probably got the translation wrong.

I was asking what you think the state of the UK is, given that you've lived in it and in Norway, so you have actual experience of life in the UK and life somewhere else to which you can compare it, and at the same time making a reference to the classic Genesis album 'Selling England by the Pound', which can be viewed as a lamentation of the decline of traditional English culture and values, and which begins with the unaccompanied, emotional cry by Peter Gabriel of 'Can you tell me where my country lies?'.
>>
>>66660667
>After the fall of the Roman Empire, Norwegians didn't come
We aint talking just England here but British Isles faggot. Look at fucking Scotland, especially the north of it for these fucking Norweigian settlements.

>The Normans made less than 1% of English Genes.
And yet they left their mark on English and British politics far greater than their numbers would indicate. Because they were the ruling class. You can thank your animosity to the French to these faggots. (And don't claim the wars would have been inevitable and created the same animosity. Fucking Netherlands was at war with the French fucks many times as well yet don't see them negatively despite being conquered by them once).
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.