[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160308-WA0006.jpg (126 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160308-WA0006.jpg
126 KB, 747x1328
Its over. Men have to pay 20% more in public transport service.
>>
>>66656907

Wtf Germany?
>>
>>66656907
WTF is this shit, give some articles. Any outrage? No one? God damn, how much more humiliation can you guys take...
>>
>>66656907
It's a way to increase tranny acceptance by having men identify as women in order to save money.
>>
>>66656907
it's a "gag" of some feminists, they think that women are payed less for the same jobs.

though that would be against our law
and IF it where so, why hire men if women cost less?
>>
>>66656907

mein deutch is shieBe..
>MY german is shit

but im not sure it says exactly what op implied.

for the 8th of march 2016 [unknown] 20% price decreases for female users of the metro? for international womens day Information at URL, thank you for your understanding.

I need a translator desu, not set foot in germany for 20 years and not spoken deutch for the same amount of time i really should learn again.
>>
>>66657864

actually no, OP is right, the header reads 20% price change for men.

Probably a sticker by some feminist cunts.
>>
>>66657864
>mein deutch is shieBe
ist

My german is shit, evidently.
>>
Germany...
>>
>>66656907
Not a problem

Befriend one of the Mohammeds, bring him with you, have him beat bitches until they pay the full fare of men knowing cops won't touch him because that would be intolerant, and be done with the problem.

Libs wanted the "cultural enrichment" so might as well have fun with it
>>
THE COUNTRY OF

GERMANY
E
R
M
A
N
Y
>>
>>66656907
Whatever, if there's any such automated system I'll just press the button for women.
>>
>I identify as a womyn
Now what?
>>
>>66658221
>using capital B
>not pressing R-alt+s

Scheiße
>>
>>66658430
And if they give you any shit for it call them "problematic CIS shitlords who are triggering you" while telling them you're a proud feminist woman
>>
>>66657864
Are they giving women a 20% discount for international women's day, or charging men 20% extra for having a penis on women's day?
>>
>>66656907
From the 8th of March men are required to pay a 20% premium for a ticket. In recognition of World Women's Day the Transit Authority is passing the cost of the wage gap between men and women on to men.
>>
>>66658624
They made their bed now they'll lie in it.
>>
>>66656907
That should be illegal there, it sure is here.
>>
>>66656907

http://www.20min.ch/schweiz/zuerich/story/29244643

>Der ZVV schickte Putztruppen los.
>Putztruppen

Feminists BTFO
>>
I'm a transwoman today. Respect me.
>>
>>66658221
colloquially it can be "mein deutsch is scheiße"
>>
This is bullshit guerilla campaign by a yet unknown feminist group heavily funded by trade unions. Btw it's in Switzerland not Germany
>>
>>66656907
It's fake, you could sue the shit out of them if they pull stuff like this.
>>
>>66657770
'Cause women fuck it up. Thanks Merkel!
>>
Btw fuck them
>>
>>66656907
>Men have to pay 20% more in public transport service
You had to learn from your grandfathers how to use properly the bitch slap. It could save you from the matriarchy.
>>
>>66656958
we can all expect to see this shit soon in all first world countries. it's part of the population control agenda.
if you "educate" women and make them "prosperous" and give them easy access to contraception they just have less kids. it works every time.
>>
>tfw no gf to cuddle with
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.