[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
our world is a simulated world. there are powers who keep us entrapped here and control every single thing in our lifes. met a friend you didnt see for years per chance? that's them.
synchronicities? also them.

beware, shills will come into this thread and tell me/us to "take your meds"
do not listen to them.

their agents are stalking me and tried kiling me a bunch of times too.

they put me in a coma and did something to my mind.

if you post in this thread, be warned that you can end up on a red list. so think about what you do.
>>
>>66656729
thats pretty deep d00d I also learned about this in my gender studies class
>>
Neat
>>
File: Germany.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
>>66656729
Why is your simulation so shitty, hanz?
>>
Given long enough, an advanced species would create a simulated reality populated by AI programs who don't know they're in a program. They would do it just because it's doable. It would evolve from a simple town to city, planet then galaxy and then an entire universe governed by whatever physics the creator wanted.

So it is possible we're each simulated AI programs.
>>
>>66656729
sup hans

I already believe this shit

go do some shadow-work, sounds like you're already in a super shitty place and the ayy lmaos will be there any minute.
>>
>>66657259
im not scared. ppl tried killing me a bunch of times. i would appreciate a change in the setting
>>
>>66656729
>>66657693
RED LIST>BLACK LIST?
>not sure which coloured list I'm on.
Canada is too vast for someone to successfully kill you. Trust me.
>>
>>66657693

The simulated reality theory has been around for a long time. I don't think the creators would try to kill you physically, it'd be easier to just switch off your program.

Could be refugees or blacks trying to fuck with you. Slovenia is a nice place. I just got back from Ljubljana, fucking beautiful place. No one will fuck with you there.
>>
Beam me up pls
>>
>>66658738

>Canada is too vast for someone to successfully kill you. Trust me.

That's the exact reason we get away with successfully doing it you fool. It's too hard to successfully find the body.
>>
>>66658742
im not saying we arent real. i said the opposite. we are trapped in this reality. hooked up to computers.
>>
how do I get in with the people who put us in the simulation?
>>
Some Things are too imperfect to be a simulation. I used to think it was possible but things like blood, organs, mold and deformities make me question.
>>
>>66659634
they are in the reality too. but this world here isnt the real world. we are trapped in this artificial world.
>>
couldn't someone hack the VR and become a Neo??
>>
>>66659750
thats what i literally did before they put me in a coma.

i hacked it and made some girls want to fuck me.
>>
>>66659852
>made some girls want to fuck me
isn't making some girls want to fuck you still part of your programming??

wouldn't you be above it?
>>
>>66660040
i mind-hacked the matrix with my mind powers untill they put me in a coma, did something to my consciousness and now i am not able to do it anymore. in fact i have severe loss of reality sense since then.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1457397473388.png (3 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1457397473388.png
3 MB, 2560x2560
>>66659390
So basically, you're saying that we're in that shit keanu reeves movie. The one everyone saw 17 years ago but you, being a child, have only seen now.

Back to bed cuck.
>>
>>66660203
how do you know your not just delusional??
>>
>>66660353
because if i was hallucinating all of this, then the entire world may as well be a hallucination aswell which brings us back to the original point.
>>
>>66656729
And I suppose they do it because they're bored
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>66660439
I'm more in favore of the theory behind the story line of vanilla sky
>>
>>66660742
holy shit it looks like the clouds are moving.
>>
>>66660812
but again, even if it was true that we are simulated. It doesnt change anything.. your options are still the same as before:
- keep on living
- kill yourself
>>
>>66661191
no i cant kill myself. literally tried to. they tried to OD me with sedatives and it did nothing. i am also completely immune to alcohol. i could drink 3 liters of 100% alcohol and i wouldnt even get dizzy. so yeah.
>>
>>66656729
Who gives a fuck? I'm having a blast
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.