[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you support Trump? What does he have that the other conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Why do you support Trump? What does he have that the other conservative candidates don't?
>>
>>66656008
Balls
>>
>>66656008
>isn't pro amnesty like rubio
>isn't in the pocket of crazy evangelicals like cruz
>isn't a faggot nobody/hasn't spent millions on a smear campaign in the name of the establishment like kasich
>>
>>66656008
he's a nationalist
>>
>>66656339

/thread
>>
Today's the primary here in Michigan.

I didn't vote for Trump. He's an idiot.
>>
>>66656448
May you suffer the wrath of our lord Kek.
>>
>>66656008
self funded. it is the single most important issue in a politician.
>>
>>66656675

I disagree. Last year during a local election, we had a guy self-funding a run for mayor.

He was crazy as a bedbug. The reason he was self-funded is because people wouldn't donate to him otherwise. In fact, when it was all over, he put in $50k of his own money, and all of his other donations (aside from his own money) came to $200.

Bottom line... in a way, funding can show how much support someone has with the general public. Self-funding just allows any crazy old rich person to force his way on the stage.
>>
>>66656891
>mayor
local elections aren't most certainly not equivalent to national elections. very poor comparison. try again friend
>>
>>66656339
FPBP
>>
1) Not part of the political establishment. Trump is despised by both parties in the US because he is not a career politician and is not afraid to say things that go against the will of the party. Their attempts to tear him down and push him out of the race only make him more popular as It becomes evident the establishment is more concerned with keeping their political power than actually doing anything

2) No corporate donors. Trump answers only to his supporters; He is not a puppet of Banking, Oil and Pharmaceutical companies

3) Speaks like a normal human and actively goes out of his way to speak politically incorrect just to anger the politically correct professionally offended people who have risen in the past few years

4) Only candidate that on both sides of US politics that has a foreign policy that involves having a better alliance with Russia. American politicians want to continually punish Russia and reignite the Cold War, Putin likes Trump and Trump likes Putin, he's the only candidate that wants me to allies with them. Likewise both sides of Politics in the US are generally pro-war, where as Trump is opposed to war. Trump understands that the Middle East would be a better place today if Saddam and Gaddafi were still in power and also understands that Syria will fall if Assad is removed

5) A very strong leader and understands middle class America the best out of all the candidates despite the fact that he is a billionaire

6) The toughest candidant on illegal immigration, which is a huge problem in the US. After doing some research into the topic I had no idea just HOW bad it was in the US. If you see Australians telling you that building a wall is a bad tell them they're a hypocritical retard. If Australia was landlocked country it would have had a wall 30 years ago and have ~80% support from the public.

7) Against globalisation and the erosion of Western nationalism
>>
Legitimacy.
>>
File: 1394232689862.png (80 KB, 2048x1200) Image search: [Google]
1394232689862.png
80 KB, 2048x1200
>>66656008

Why can't I support him? Aren't I allowed?. How very authoritarian of you to decide that for me. How very big government wink wink. I can still support Trump no matter what country I'm in

#Trump2016
>>
>>66656008
He's a big guy
>>
>>66657200

Sure they are. Especially in this case because crazy guy was running a trump campaign before Trump was.

It's actually scary how close his campaign mirrors what trump is doing now.

Also saw him in the background stands during a trump rally near here.
>>
>rubio intern: g-guys, how can I help save my candidate's career?
>>
>>66658042

Leak the file showing that Melania was pay-for-pay with donald before they got married.
>>
File: zep.png (689 KB, 1000x751) Image search: [Google]
zep.png
689 KB, 1000x751
>>
>>66658327
>Make Zeppelins Great Again
>>
File: beach1.jpg (59 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
beach1.jpg
59 KB, 1200x800
>>66656008
>No wealthy donors holding his strings.
>Doesn't want to continue regime change in other countries
>Wants to protect US jobs for a strong US economy
>Wants to engage international opponents through trade not sanctions
>Triggers the fuck out of reddit and lefties

What is not to love about this man?

Also come on. Give me your best exclamation of RARE! Best one gets a cookie.
>>
>>66656008

I'll never vote for Trump.

He's not a True Conservativeā„¢.
>>
>>66657476
based dropbbearbro speaking the truth
>>
>>66657476
/thread from Australia :o
>>
>>66656008

No special interest donors
>>
File: 1455307360549.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455307360549.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>66658527
>flag
>>
How many times are we going to have this thread? Everyone knows what the arguments are on both sides.
>>
>>66658527

>that flag

rare
>>
>>66658527
It's a very nice flag, you should be proud of its aesthetics.

>>66658997
Yeah he's not a Consistently Constitutional Cream of the Crop Cool Kid's Club Conservative like my boy Ted "The Crackalackin Canadian Cuban" Cruz
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW! WATCH, EPIC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>66656891
Except Trump got lots of money from common people donations.
When they say he's self funded they mean he doesn't take establishment money.
>>
>>66656008
Focused on destroying Isis
Brought up immigration as an issue
Mostly self funded
>>
>>66656339
This.
>>
>>66656339
this
>>
>>66656891
>I disagree. Last year during a local election, we had a guy self-funding a run for mayor.
>necessary
>therefore sufficient
>>
>Great Beaner Wall
>promises to deport illegals
>wants to cut legal immigration generally but more Euro immigration
>has dropped hints about his stance against central bank
>against trade deals like NAFTA and TPP
>dog-whistles (rather low pitch and high volume) 911 truth in a way that preempts his enemies from using it against him
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.