[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people have no culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (48 KB, 558x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 558x404
When did you realize that just by being white your oppressing PoC the world over, from China to Zimbabwe?
>>
This just proves Slavs and Celts were never white
>>
>>66655814

b8

>>66655737

This is moronic, the concept of "whiteness" didn't originated from slavery but from the reconquista, at the time of the reconquista Spain and Portugal forbid any person with arabic descent to hold high office.
>>
>>66655737
They/he is right, except for the oppression bullshit.

Ireland have a much more different culture than Estonia , and it's hard to me see them as part of the same culture.
>>
File: rivercross_scouts.jpg (148 KB, 370x465) Image search: [Google]
rivercross_scouts.jpg
148 KB, 370x465
>>66655737

>Zimbabwe

You mean Rhodesia right?
>>
>>66655737
She's right desu. "White" is an american meme

t. proud swede/scandinavian
>>
>>66656130
>proud swede

kek
>>
>>66656207
>t. rootless american mongrel
>>
>>66656029
>The concept of "whiteness" was developed primarily to oppress and enslave people with different skin

Slavs and Celts have been slaves for decades, which makes them non-white
>>
>>66656107

Preach, brother.
>>
>>66655737
was this said by noel ignatov
>>
>>66655737
>human biology was created by bigots to get slaves

k
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 380x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 380x476
>Op's pic

I guess we should abandon the EU then, huh.

Besides, some tumblturds definition isn't going to change that the whole "White people have no culture" thing is nothing but an insult. It's not that the vitriolic people who make these utterings actually believe that white people have no culture - or rather: they don't want to make a grand statement of sorts -; it's that they want to insult a whole demographic (whom they despise presumably because of their skin colour - since they apparently have no culture) without having to fear repercussions.
>>
>>66655737

"Black people have no culture"

What it means: The concept of "blackness" was developed primarily to oppress and enslave people with this skin. It attempted to supplant pre-existing cultures, by ignoring history and painting Africa as "black", and lumping all "black people" together based on their race to better maintain the illusion. As "black people" as a construct should not exist, "black people" cannot have a culture. The identity was completely designed by white people to hurt them.

What it DOESN'T mean: Nigerian/Senegalese/Congolese/Egyptian/ect people 'don't have a culture'.
>>
File: 309.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
309.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>66655737
>ect

TRIGGERED
>>
>>66657429
>Egyptian

KAAAAANNGGZZZZZ
>>
>>66655737
>intergrate
>>
>>66656412
Hungarians were slaves too does that mean we aren't white? Sheeeeit that means Orban isn't a racist and I can tell Muslims to fuck off
>>
I'm in Africa, i'm spanish and i'm lost and i'm surrounded by niggers, suddenly i see two scandinavians.

To who i am going to ask the road?
>>
>>66657821
The Scandinavians If you want your asshole eaten out
>>
>>66657479
weebshit
>>
>>66657821
sent ;)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.