[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will never take Europeans seriously again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: curtain.jpg (14 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
curtain.jpg
14 KB, 350x300
Why are Germans and Eastern Europeans so fucking retarded when it comes to opening windows? They literally think drafts will make you sick.

>Travelling in Germany last summer
>35 degrees outside (85 degrees for burgers)
>Hoped on a bus to get to where I wanted to go
>It was hotter inside then outside, with no fucking ventilation
>I sit down next to a window and crack it open
>Suddenly I get horrible looks from everyone
>Some mother starts yelling at me in German but I don't understand her
>Then this old man starts yelling at me but I tell him I only speak English
>"Ve vill all get ill!"

Here in Canada, we call it a breeze, and we take advantage of it whenever we can.
>>
Do people really believe this?
>>
What
>>
Stewing in stagnant air makes you sick
>>
>be me
>be on local bus
>pay 11 rupees for 8 km
>wide highway
>open window
>enjoy the wind
>>
>>66656098
stewing? hehehee. With a ladle?
>>
Oh look it is this thread again. Also close the fucking window, draft make me sick.
>>
>>66656192
DESIGNATED
>>
>>66655389
Most modern buses have air conditioning and opening windows shuts it down.
>>
>>66656192
bus full of indians, no windows open = death
>>
>>66655389
>implying canada isn't more cucked than our whole continent. Keks AYYY LMAO WEED DUDE
>>
>>66656280
Keep believe whatever babcia tells you
>>
>>66656192
>open window
>fresh waft of poo flowing in
>>
its as stupid as my retarded former biological family: dont step on the cold floor with your bare feet, especially right out of the shower, because youll get the flu/cold. cold floor = cold virus.

while extremely cold temps can compromise the immune system through increased stress, moron take the to the extreme for non-extreme cases.
>>
File: 1456401421752.png (509 KB, 1100x720) Image search: [Google]
1456401421752.png
509 KB, 1100x720
>>66655389
I don't open my windows very often. You get all sorts of things inside if you do that and it is just not good for you.
>>
Aren't yuropoors so poor only like 20% have central air systems?
>>
>>66656381
Bus full of indians = death

No qualifier needed
>>
>>66655389
why is a fucking leaf visiting germoney?taking your girl to get culturally enriched because there aren't enough high test rapefugees in your area so you went straight to the sourse?

germoney a new destination for sex tourism?
>>
File: chedked.jpg (35 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
chedked.jpg
35 KB, 460x288
>>66655999

Seriously checked.

>>66655389

What you probably forgot to mention or realise, is that the draft hits people behind you in the face. Plus the traffic air and general cold are not what everyone wants to blow in their faces.

>Are people reall this autistic?
>YOU BETCHA
>LEAF
>>
>>66656731
>general cold
It was fucking hot outside and inside
>>
copy pasta
>>
It's because foreign faggot euroniggers can't handle a little breeze, Canadians are the last remnants of the true European spirit we don't just like the cold we embrace it. Eurofaggots wish they lived in Arabia and could be sucking circumcised dicks all day
>>
>>66656510

>fresh air is not good for you

Holy shit autism at it's finest.

Afraid of bugs are ye? Eat a bag of dicks then you sissy little girl. AHH OH NO, LITTLE BUGS WITH MANY LEGS, EW, LOOK AT ME MY TEETH ARE FUCKING NASTY AS SHIT AND HAVE MORE MICROBES THAN MY SISTER'S FANNY, BUT I'M AFRAID OF SMALL THINGS THAT FLY INTO MY HOUSE WITH THE WIND.

Seriously, you're a fucking King's Age old joke.
>>
>>66656731
>85 burgrees
>OH MY GOD THE AIR IS FREEZING ON MY FACE
>>
>>66656332
This

Your buses are old canabro.

Ours are low leveled and roomy too. Quite comfy, but ruined by boongs.
>>
>>66656510
>He doesn't have wire mesh across the windows to keep bugs out
>>
>>66656480
I roamed around at 10 degrees celcius with no clothes on and, naturally, I didn't get sick. I don't get these people that refuse to believe that other people like colder temperatures.
>>
>>66657607

Most of our buses are up to date.

The thing is, we understand that up to speed (even in town/city speed limits), open windows work a lot fucking better than a shitty little mechanical fan.

Our buses are too, little with disguting Aboriginals
>>
I've tried explaining to my 52 year old mother that cold air doesn't make you sick. Irritate the mucous membranes in your nose and make hem runny? Yes, but not sick.
She sill can't comprehend that cold air doesn't make you sick. Viruses and bacteria make you sick.
>>
>not opening windows
>not enjoying fine brown air
all these plebs, you have not even tasted fresh indian air
>>
>>66657437
>Teeth and all caps meme
>Calling others autistic

>>66657620
Where would I get that? I have never seen it before.
>>
>>66657980
You've never seen a wire mesh in a window?
>>
lol @ all these posters comparing buses in different countries. Really who cares? Buses are for poor people anyways, let them be shit.
>>
>>66657980

>exaggerated ironic satire is autism

You've also never heard of a Screen for your window? That's a pretty standard thing. We have sliding screen doors, because we like to leave doorways open to let even greater breezes roll through the house.
>>
>>66657980
just google Insect Screen. Plenty of guides and sources out there, shit you can probably just hit up your local hardware store.
>>
>>66657899
Fucking this.
>>
>>66655999
sadly yes
people here are even scared of AC and fans
>>
>>66657860
>Our buses are too, little with disguting Aboriginals
I've met yours

FAAAAAR more tolerable.

>t. part aus aboriginal
>>
My Greek grandparents think same thing.

DRAFT WILL MAKE YOU SICK
>>
>>66657899
Except that's wrong, cold air reduces the surface of the membranes that are meant to fight viruses and bacteria, thereby weakening your defense system.

Also OP seems really insecure if that is an episode you actually remember or dramatize with "horrible looks".
>>
>>66658934

You've met the ones that learnt better.

But there must be as a whole a little better. We still have forests up here.
>>
Why do you post this thread everyday?
>>
>taking public transportation made for immigrants and poor people
See this is where you made your first mistake.
>>
>>66655389
poor you, having your safe space smashed to pieces by bad looks and old people. Better stay at home, you don't to be hurt again
>>
>>66658985

Horrible looks is like /pol/'s trigger. In any bullshit fantasy story they regale each other with, you'll notice their innocent and common-sense selves being rudely met with "pointed stares", "rude glares", or "dirty looks". Then when these eyeballs of fear get them riled up, their oppressor finally says something offensive like "hey I disagree with what you're doing!" Place is worse than tumblr.
>>
>>66659237
Because I really, really hate how stupid my grandma is. She wouldn't let us open our windows during high heat in our cars and in our house ;__;
>>
>>66655389

as a german i have to say this is common here.
i hate it too but never thought it is different in other countries.
>>
>>66655389
Quit posting this shit thread over and over
>>
>>66659430
You clearly have never been around dumb Europeans if you think all you get is "rude glares" when you open two windows in an enclosed space. check your privilege
>>
File: designated loo.jpg (165 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
designated loo.jpg
165 KB, 800x533
>>66656192

cool story poo in loo.
>>
>>66659440
What the fuck is your objective?

This isn't your blog.
>>
>>66655999
Ja we do and actually I supposed this was true tbqfh
>>
>>66659905
>What the fuck is your objective?

Mainly to piss off Germans desu
>>
>>66655389
Fenster zu, et zieht!
>>
>>66656192
>poo out of window
>>
>>66656280
and walking outside after a shower will kill you
>>
Europe can't afford air condition. So they bust our balls about us being too greedy or whatever stupid shit they usually say.

I'm glad I wasn't born an insecure, edgy, cucked, envious yuro poor. THAT WOULD SUCK.

KEK STAR: EUROPE
U
C
K
>>
>>66658477
Found the Korean.
>>
That's actually hilarious if Europeans are still this dense about germs and illness and shit, pretty sure this is just bait though.
>>
I know this feel all too well
I'd wear t-shirts to school in winter because these hypothyroid bitches around me couldn't live at sub 25°c so the heaters were always on max and the windows were basically sealed
>>
>>66660757
Ya I'm pretty sure sitting in a stagnant bus full of people who don't bathe is a lot unhealthier than a fucking draft.
>>
>>66661289
Oh we know for a fact that it is, I didn't realize that there were still developed parts of the world that still bought the whole "cold is what gives you a cold" and "drafts spread illness" and all that shit, when we have known for years now that cold itself isn't why people get sick, just that when it gets cold, people tend to stay indoors and crammed around more people more often, so it allows germs to spread, I actually still have a hard time believing that people don't know this
>>
>>66656510
It's called a screen dumbass
>>
>>66662558
They also believe that drives will tensen up your muscles and you won't be able to move the next day
>>
>One bus in a Germany means All over Europe

k
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.