[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 4UrgB2uy.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
4UrgB2uy.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
If the republicans are the devout 'Christians' of America, why are people like Donald Trump and other republicans so controversial?

They all support guns, are bigots/racists, etc yet they are all super Christian.

Why?
>>
>>66655198
>They all support guns, are bigots/racists, etc yet they are all super Christian.
>Why?
Why not?
>>
>>66655297

Because im sure Jesus Christ would NOT be a republican.

Jesus is more like a democrat.

Jesus wasnt racist either
>>
and Jesus didnt support torture
>>
>>66655198
>They all.. arebigots/racists
[citation needed]
>>
>Trump
>Super Christian
>>
File: 1445274539783.png (95 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1445274539783.png
95 KB, 500x428
>>66655364
>injecting modern politics into the bible
>>
>>66655198

REPUBLICANS DONT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE THEY THINK GOD CONTROLS THE ENVIRONMENT
>REPUBLICANS DONT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE THEY THINK GOD CONTROLS THE ENVIRONMENT

REPUBLICANS DONT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE THEY THINK GOD CONTROLS THE ENVIRONMENT
>REPUBLICANS DONT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE THEY THINK GOD CONTROLS THE ENVIRONMENT

>>
>>66655364
>Because im sure Jesus Christ would NOT be a republican.
Republicans do support Israel, after all.

>Jesus is more like a democrat.
What makes you say that?

>Jesus wasnt racist either
He was.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x110
>>66655364
If you think republicans are racist you should really look into democrats. Jesus helps those who help themselves. With that being said he was a middle eastern savage who thought he was the son of a bearded man in the sky. He also like to go through temples beating ass with whips.
>>
>>66655198
>I'm going to make large generalizations about a country 3 times the size of mine and it's political system to cover for my lack of actual knowledge of the subject I'm talking about
>>
>>66655638
>He was.

prove it.
>>
>>66656300
Deuteronomy 7. Jesus said that it was Him who said that.
>>
>>66656300
oh look and now this slowpoke fuck is willing to make even more unfounded generalizations. this time about the bible. so what are the chances you've never read it from cover to cover.
>>
>>66655364
yes you know best.
>>
File: sketch-1457390117725.jpg (79 KB, 540x630) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1457390117725.jpg
79 KB, 540x630
>>
>>66656300
Ask Jesus what he thought of the Pharisees.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.