[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Somalia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Red pill me on Somalia
>>
>>66653607
Its a shit hole full of sub human darkies
/thread
>>
Don't go there:
http://wikitravel.org/en/Mogadishu
>>
>>66653607

A libertarians paradise and end goal.
>>
>>66653818

>Dont go there
>Still goes there
>Gets raped, or killed, or both, maybe not in that order

White people....
>>
>>66653986
>went there to prove Somalis are good peope
>>
File: DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
>>66653607
You mean Minnesota?
>>
>>66653840
>implying blacks, in africa no less, are capable of living peacefully without government
>>
>>66653607
Just your average muslim-nigger ruled country. USA pending.
>>
boats and guns
>>
>>66653818
>A devastating civil war has ruined this once beautiful city
>this once beautiful city
>>
Come to minneapolis and see for yourself
>>
>>66653607
>big foreheads
>violent rapists and murderers
>no intelligent
>their most successful person in their entire history is a mid tier banker
>literally subhumans
>cannot function in a society
>>
>>66654593
where did you get that proxy?
>>
>>66653607
Ahoy there captain!

Plunder and adventure await!
>>
>>66654593
Sup kim, when are the slaves going to arrive?
>>
>>66653607
Fuck somalians, I actually got (nearly) robbed by one once, my dad was with me and he brought out his damn gun, and he ran off to kingdom come.
>>
>>66656854
>>66656854
oh and also, he was an immigrant to the US
>>
File: sef4.png (17 KB, 616x230) Image search: [Google]
sef4.png
17 KB, 616x230
>>
its one of those areas where the west has been fucking with for ages, not letting the right conditions for the indigenous niggas to get on with their lives, dumping toxic waste etc etc.

now they just literally scrapping, living that free for all life
>>
File: 1274839663218.jpg (128 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1274839663218.jpg
128 KB, 720x540
Its the clans. Clan system is the root of Somalia's problems. In Somalia clan comes before religion, before government or law, before anything else.
After fall of Barre the land was ruled by clan warlords. The whole country was literally so segregated and incoherent that the sharia JUSTICE sharia councils and later al-Shabaab offered was in fact popular and preferred among normal civilians.

Basically same problem with all tribal societies.
>>
>>66653607

How about NOmalia?
>>
>>66658086
HA
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.