[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a non left wing version of vice? I want to watch cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: vice.png (3 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
vice.png
3 KB, 347x145
Is there a non left wing version of vice? I want to watch cool documentaries without the liberal bias.
>>
Concept: maybe so many news centers have liberal bias because the spreading of information lends itself to a liberal point of view
>>
>>66652739
Oh yeah, nigger?
>>
Oddly enough I find their proper documentaries are anti-liberal. Liberia being the most obvious one.
>>
taki mag maybe?

reason?
>>
>>66652667
this channle is 110% gay/nigger/degenerate.

how the fuck can you /pol/acks even this.
>>
>>66652667
Vice is not liberal
>>
>>66652830
Anything pre-HBO is good.
>>
>>66652667
Fox News
>>
>>66652739

Alternative concept: maybe so many news centers have liberal bias because jews own the majority of the media?
>>
>>66652961
It's liberal as fuck m8

https://www.vice.com/tag/gaycation
>>
>>66653276
so because they address the issue of being gay they're liberal?

That show goes around the world seeing what conditions are like for gays in other country's, how is that liberal? just because they acknowledge there are gays in the world they're liberal?
>>
>>66653365
yes, they're giving degenerates a platform
>>
>>66653551

> Being gay is degenerate

Plenty of based gays anon, people like you are of the same mental composition as the liberals - groupthink and recalcitrance.
>>
>>66652739

or you get blackballed for being right-wing. The dominant narrative is liberal. Doesn't make it right.
>>
>>66654358
I do hope you're not referring to Milo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.