[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is suicide the ultimate red pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: they are waiting.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
they are waiting.jpg
165 KB, 1000x1502
Is suicide the ultimate red pill?
>>
>>66652439
Yes. Those that commit suicide have realized the only winning move is not to play anymore. They understand that our Earthly struggles are ultimately in vain and we all have to face death in the end.

I wish I didn't think about it so much
>>
>>66652598
You will always be known as a bitch if you do it. That's why I wish they would drop the nukes already.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, if you're gonna go out then at least accomplish something before kicking the bucket.

Shoot a politician or some shit.
>>
Life is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. Suicide is throwing the deck chairs off the side. It really doesn't make a difference because in the end the deck chairs are ending up at the bottom of the Atlantic either way.
>>
>>66653201

People who say stuff like that have no idea of how depression actually feels.
>>
>>66653298
Don't do it, m8.
>>
>>66653298
Go south for the winter you fucking slant eyed snow nigger. Maybe if you got more than 5 minutes of sunlight per day you wouldn't feel "depressed" all the time.
>>
>>66652439

Not only is it the highest red pill one could swallow, it's also the final one. I'll take it soon enough
>>
>>66653122
It doesn't really matter, people already think you're a little bitch because you're depressed in the first place. No one wants to talk about being depressed because it's fucking lame and typically makes you sound spoiled (especially in the first world).

Plus attention whores on tumblr talk about how depressed they are and sound like vapid cunts whining all day long when that hasn't been my experience with depression.

Depressed people typically feel worthless as it is, there's no point dragging others down by talking about it.

>>66653201
People depressed to the point of suicide typically feel so bad about themselves they don't want anyone t ever feel like they do at that moment. Look at Robin Williams, he was known as a great guy, very caring, and he still killed himself.

Everyone's motivations are different, but I'd say in general suicidal people don't want to hurt anyone. That's why so many suicide notes say "sorry" and "excuse the mess"
>>
Yes.
>>
>>66652439
>is letting my wife get fucked the ultimate redpill?
>is recognizing institutional racism the ultimate redpill?
>is white genocide the ultimate redpill?

These threads are so annoying
>>
>>66653763
Hey man don't do it. Stay and suffer with me. The 70 or so years you have left are a only pinprick in eternity.
>>
>>66653926
What does this have to fucking do with suicide you ameriburger.
>>
>>66653938
>Stay and suffer with me

literally what every anti-suicide argument boils down to
>>
>>66654140
>OP makes a retarded statement
>"is this the ultimate redpill?"
>>
People don't realize how deep in you have to be to actually do it. It takes massive balls to pull the trigger, lads.

That said, suicide also shows you lack discipline and drive to get yourself out of the mental abyss. Others have done it, no reason you can't.
>>
>>66653298
Finally, a Finnish post I can agree with.
>>
>Be me
>Living in a shithole
>3rd world country
>Poor as Fuck
>Still willing to fight and get out of it
What makes you spoiled first world brats want to kill yourselves?
>>
>>66655527
refugees
>>
>>66655577
Trips, trips, dubs. Checked.
>>
File: 1448142129673.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448142129673.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
Yes.
>>
>>66655577
The lack of motivation and faith of these little shits disturbs me. That's y you are being cucked you have no spirit, no soul. Sniff some coke to get your sel-esteem back together
>>
>>66652439
It's like an instant teleportation to hell.
>>
>>66655527
>>66655791

There's a big cultural difference in views on suicide. In the Nordic sphere, the suicide rate is much higher than anywhere else. I'm not sure why this is, but it's interesting that areas with pretty high standards of living correlate with higher rates of suicide.

Perhaps it's cultural, or maybe genetic, again I don't know.

In a sense, those living in the third world struggle more on a daily basis. Things are harder in general and life isn't as comfortable.

Maybe man flourishes in struggle. The Nords struggled their entire lives and now they exist in an easy life without many problems. Maybe this is driving a lack of motivation. In first world countries we tend to not have to worry about survival, clean water, dodging bullets, finding food, staying warm, avoiding death on a daily basis like those in less developed nations have to do. (Not trying to say all third worlders deal with all those issues on a daily basis, but I hope you understand my point here).

Perhaps this is the root of the issue. When life is so easy you barely have to try, you wonder why you should bother at all.

But suicide is an irrational decision from an irrational, damaged mind. It's difficult to explain it because those that commit suicide are mentally ill, and the choices they make are based on ideas that were bred in their sick minds. I'm not trying to belittle or demonize those that commit suicide, but their thought processes are very different than the typical person's. To explain it, you need to talk to someone who has been there and has gotten out of that state of mind.
>>
>>66656198
I have been suicidal before and I agree. When I get really depressed logic just doesn't work very well. I try to tell myself the logical truth, but it just doesn't work all the time. Really I just need to let myself hit bottom so I can have a fresh slate to bring myself up again.

NHK did a great job of demonstrating mental illness, especially depression.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.