[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity was created by the Jew!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: j460.jpg (14 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
j460.jpg
14 KB, 460x276
Those among you who still are blue-pilled and hold religious belief, please believe me when I say that Christianity was founded by the Jews as a way to control Europeans.

>No usury allowed. But we can, goyim!
>Tale of the Good Samaritan - Jews are your friends!
>Jesus was a Jew
>Strictly hierarchical faith, allows Jews to penetrate the upper echelons and control the sheeplings below

Abandon Christianity - it is a tool of the EternalJew
>>
Galatians 3:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Get rekt.
>>
File: sthermanofalaska.jpg (46 KB, 386x451) Image search: [Google]
sthermanofalaska.jpg
46 KB, 386x451
>>66650638

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs; and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under foot and turn and maul you.”

Matthew 10:16-17 “See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues”

Matthew 21:12-13 “Then Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who were selling and buying in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. He said to them, “It is written,
‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’;
but you are making it a den of robbers.”

Matthew 23:31-33 “Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors. You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?”

Philippians 3:2-3 "Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh! For it is we who are the circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh"

1 Thessolonians 2:14-16 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you suffered the same things from your own compatriots as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out; they displease God and oppose everyone by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they have constantly been filling up the measure of their sins; but God’s wrath has overtaken them at last.

Revelation 3:9 “I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.”
>>
>>66651180
this.
God bless you anon.
>>
>three religions
>two of them stem from one
>one religion is created to do battle with the origin religion
>the other created to protect the origin religion

>origin religion states all are inferior to the first.
>>
>>66651180

It actually doesn't make much sense. Why would Paul quote a Jewbook verse that claims anyone who was "hanged on a tree" -- i.e., exectued, i.e., "crucified"-- was "cursed". It's effectively saying Jesus was "cursed". It's as if whatever Christcuck bullshitter who wrote that passage didn't even understand what the fuck he was saying he was so eager to quote the Jewbook.

Get rekt.

>>66651350

"dogs" are goyim

"synagogue of satan" -- If there is a synagogue of Satan, does that imply there were good synagogues?

Bonus: Christianity created the Gospels, not the other way around. They also developed, and were composed by many different bullshitters, both Jew and Gentile, over the course of a hundred or more years; and their patchwork, schizophrenic nature is a reflection of this composition process.
>>
required viewing for this debunked topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>66650638
>Medieval Era
>Jews are persecuted by Christians
>"""""Kike Tool""""""
>>
File: Gods Plan in Genesis.png (235 KB, 801x522) Image search: [Google]
Gods Plan in Genesis.png
235 KB, 801x522
>>66651885
The Torah foretold Jesus Christ all the way from Genesis to Isaiah and beyond. You are simply upset that we know our Bible.

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
>>
>>66652175

Christianity is the original Jew bullshit that came back to bite them in the ass. And it didn't take until the Middle Ages. It was already biting them in the ass before the Gospels had reached their final forms, as is evidenced by the bits of "anti-Semitic" stuff-- even out of the mouth of the Jewish Rabbi Jesus himself.

Early first century portions of Gospels: Jesus calls goyim "dogs" and other cryptic anti-Roman stuff; Jewish man-hero

Early second century after decades of Jewish rebellion and bullshit after editing: Jesus the White European ethereal pacifist loved who loved goyims and Centurions and didn't hate Rome.

The bullshit about Jews being special and holy and lovely didn't fly anymore after 70AD and 135AD, like it had when the Romans first encountered Jews and Christianity was spawned. It's literally the same story about Jews that it always is: goyim buy the "special Jews" bullshit; goyim get to actually know them: hate them.
>>
>>66652810
I guess you missed the part where he died on the cross and accepted us also. Plus he healed that woman's child. Its like you never read Acts. Its luke 2.
>>
>>66650638
Maybe you should read the New Testament some time

Jesus archenemesis was the Jews more often than not. Especially political leaders, leaders in the church, people out for wealth, people out for personal glory, etc.

New Testament isn't something that agrees with Jewish ideas, the ones that didn't convert originally aren't into it for a reason.
>>
>>66651180
Winnie the Pooh, #1
Page 23 - "What day is it?", asked Winnie the Pooh
"It's today," squeaked Piglet
"My favorite day," said Pooh
>>
>>66650638

> Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.

I see you Schlomo, fuck off. Christianity has some problems with self preservation occasionally, a friend to the Jews it is not.
>>
ctrl + f ''gn''

There is more to Jesus than the Church's Christianity.

Daily reminder that they have hid the teachings of Jesus from you.

http://www.gnosis.org
>>
>Christianity
>33 AD

>Judaism
>70 AD (at the earliest)

>Islam
>who cares AD

Lel Jews invented a religion that constantly persecuted them and kicked them out of every country
>>
>>66651885

In the new testament dogs are Jews who did not accept Christ.
>>
File: [000013].jpg (29 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
[000013].jpg
29 KB, 426x600
>>66650638
Christianity was Created by the 1st Christian

BTFO!!!!
>>
People who criticize Christianity based solely on the bible are missing the point. I don't really understand this. The bible is definitely important, but mostly just because it has quotes by Jesus in it. The rest is kind of like reading a fairy tale for moral lessons and history. There is 2000+ years of church history, doctrine and philosophy that isn't in the bible. I think overall Christianity is a European phenomenon. In the Middle East Christian communities have remained small since the beginning and now they are becoming non-existent since the West doesn't seem to care if their own people are slaughtered...
>>
>>66653478
source?
>>
>>66650638
Lot of historical errors in your post OP

Samaritans were not Jews around the time of Jesus. Many years before they were, but they had lost a civil war with the rest of the Jews and had been excommunicated from jewdom. This occurred approx thirty years before the time of Jesus.

That is the point of the Good Samaritan story. Jews considered them bad. But only a lowly Samaritan was willing to help the wounded traveller while the Jews ignored him.
>>
Paganism is the answer.
>>
>>66653555
nice trips
>>
>>66653997
Yeah Paganism sure is working out in Africa and the rest of the uncivilized world...why do so many metalhead tryhards want the west to revert to neolithic cockroach status?
>>
File: Ghost2015.jpg (60 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Ghost2015.jpg
60 KB, 630x420
>>66654153
>metalhead tryhards
Swedish band ghost supports Bernie for president.
>>
>>66653612

The problem with all the Abrahamic religions is that they claim to be History. They're primitive sandpeople bullshit pretending to be harmless stories pretending to be History.
>>
>>66654153
>Implying nigger religion=paganism
>implying Christian nigs are better
>>
>>66654822
Ah so over-rated tbqhwyf not surprised they are for cuckbernstein

>>66654834
Christianity *is* history...idk about the "history" of the Old Testament so to speak, but the history of Europe (and I mean Europe proper, not when we were running around living in mud huts and raping our daughters) is the history of Christianity as well. If anything, I think the Bible explains how the gentiles became the chosen people..it's definitely not a pro-Jewish book.
>>
Yesterday

>Newspaper gets posted
>Atheist jailed and interned in psychiatric ward for being a fedora
>Atheists buttmad
>Nobody deserves this!
>they said

Today

>Go to my local newspaper
>some extra catholic priests this year said the headline
>Have look inside
>Look at comments
>Buttmad atheists screaming at how believers should be interned in a psychiatric ward

Wala

Not even catholic
>>
>>66654961
africans have religions that are just as advanced as the old Norse religions were...have you read the Sagas? Some shit-tier Muh Dick Muh Sword type of shit.
>>
>>66653521

In the "Tale of the Syrophonecian Woman" Jesus clearly refers to Greeks/non-Jews as "dogs begging for scraps under the Jews' tables". This is exactly how a Jewish Messiah would think. Jews today believe this, and Jesus (real or imaginary) did, too.

The pericope of the Syrophonecian Woman appears in the first three Gospels but is not present in John; one may assume because after 75 years someone finally figured out that it was not flattering to non-Jews and Romans and anyone who actually knew how to read. In the oldest version the woman is a Syrian Greek; in the others she is referred to just as a "Canaanite," which would not be offensive to Roman gentiles in the way a Hellenized Syrian/Greek would be.

It's clearl that an originally Jewish folk-hero anti-Gentile story has been edited for gentile consumption.

This is the truth about all the Gospels and about Christianity as a whole.
>>
>>66650638
Makes Yeshua all the more amazing. Sending you kind thoughts. Peace bro.
>>
>>66652443
Wow - someone else who watches Chuck Missler - cool.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.