[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there anything wrong with the empire? >Brought prosperity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5 KB, 225x225
Was there anything wrong with the empire?
>Brought prosperity, peace, and stability until the nigger rebels destroyed it
>>
Nope.
>>
>>66647577
The Empire is a perfect representation of Rhodesia
>>
Substitute destroy planets for nothing though?
>>
>>66647577
Empire is led by an evil super jew who overturned the republic with jewish infiltration and deception methods. Sith are evil man
>>
File: oath.png (2 MB, 1272x722) Image search: [Google]
oath.png
2 MB, 1272x722
>>66647577
>Ran by Brits
>Bought peace
>Strong Military (by lore)
Nope
>>
>>66647577
Landed a star destroyer on a protest.

I'm not kidding.
>>
>>66648182

That's EU. And EU is shit.

But so is the TFA, so w/e.
>>
>>66647577
>>Brought prosperity,
They didn't, technology even went back from when the Republic was in charge of everything
>peace and stability
Except this isn't true, constant wars to annex planets that didn't want to join and violence against every dissident
>until the nigger rebels destroyed it
so incompetent they couldn't even defeat a bunch of rebels
>>
File: Piett_btm.jpg (16 KB, 293x403) Image search: [Google]
Piett_btm.jpg
16 KB, 293x403
>>66647954

Think about it this way. What was the alternative to destroying Alderaan?

A long term occupation of the world that produced two of the rebellion's most formidable political leaders could have turned into a quagmire of insurgency, sabotage, and subversion. This would have demoralized imperial troops while draining resources and possibly pushed other worlds sympathetic to the rebel cause into overt rebellion.

Destroying Alderaan sent a clear message that dissent would be met by overwhelming force and that there would be no chance to resist or die a martyr in the struggle. This doctrine required a display (nobody believes you have a superweapon until you use it) and Alderaan was the perfect candidate because of its strategic location and overt rebel sympathies.

Granted, they shouldn't have called it a Death Star. That just sounds too scary and it's bad PR. Maybe call it the Deterrent Sphere? Peace Star?
>>
As I get older and look back at the movies I find less and less fault with the empire. They were all about order and hierarchy, the Jedi were like a bunch of commie anarchists trying to tear down society
>>
>>66647577
In a hostile galaxy filled with unknown horrors of every kind the empire did the only logical thing to protect the human race
>>
>>66649224
It's not the empire that did wrong it was and always will be the resiculous self destructive structure of the sith order for that is the problem
>>
Let's use our own world as a parallel.
The Emperor's right hand was a converted liberal, his greatest symbol of the power of the dark side was a machine that had an asshole and a colon leading straight to it's heart, the Empire always relied on strangers for their most sensitive intelligence operations (Bothan spies for the blueprints, bounty hunters for Skywalker through Solo's pricetag) and finally the Empire used its strongest assets in the least efficient manner (Death Star couldn't approach Yavin from the other side, largest battleship in the fleet chases a tiny freighter through an asteroid field, second Death Star while under construction is used to bait the Rebel fleet with the Emperor on board).

Sounds like AIPAC.
>>
File: Aldera_City.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Aldera_City.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>66648931
>>
>>66648931
Maybe call it the Orb of Justice?
>shoddy name
>meh
>>
>>66648931
>deterrent sphere
kek'd
>>
>>66647577
I agree fuck the rebels. Imperial Facism all the way. Only have to keep them super jews inline.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.