[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We are not criminals! Angry polygamous families invade U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>We are not criminals! Angry polygamous families invade Utah state capitol in protest at bill that would outlaw multiple marriages
>About 150 polygamy advocates and their children gathered in Utah's Capitol Monday evening
>They want lawmakers to let stand a 2013 court ruling that essentially de-criminalized polygamy in Utah
>Bill supporters say it will narrow the law by specifying someone must both purport to be married to a second spouse and live with them to be breaking the law
>Previously, either action alone was a violation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3481587/I-love-moms-Polygamy-advocates-protest-new-bill-proposes-making-marriage-two-people-illegal-again.html
>>
Let them do it. Multiple wives sound pretty good to me.
>>
>>66646546
>150 people
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
That monogamy nonsense is christian fundamentalism gone wild. Let people have more wives, it's how God intended men to be able to.
>>
>>66646778

Yes, let men have multiple wives and send all the unmarried men to Europe. This is currently working well for you no?
>>
>>66646778
This. I want multiple women as wives. I want a qt freckled redhead, a skinny blonde, a big tittied brunnette and a tight teen. Fuck I can't imagine being stuck with the same bitch for my entire life , the same flavor gets old.
>>
>>66646778
>Most women marry the top 30% of men
>The rest drop out of society and don't contribute
>society collapses
>>
>>66646982
Mormon?
>>
>>66647087

That's really the point. They're not telling you that these communities have "unfit" males that they basically expel from the community.

These protesting cunts are basically telling the state to care for or imprison these males.
>>
>>66647087
And? It entices competition among both men and women. You ever dated many women? They hate each other, they keep each other in check when they are with a man they like.
>>
>>66647720
>It entices competition among both men and women
No it doesn't. Men who realise they can't change their genetics or make themselves rich and fabulous will give up. It's already observable in modern feminised society where women control everything related to sex. There's a ton of non-married MGTOW / NEETs etc.

Women on the other hand will have no need for competition, since even an average woman can be picky about who she chooses. Only the bottom ugliest women will truly be worse off, but in today's society, they'll just join the NEETs.
>>
>>66647720
So you end up with only 30% of men having women, but all the women he has are constantly insufferable bitches because they're dealing with other women.
There's a reason people are happier with monogamy and polygamists are such a minority.
>>
this issue was bound to happen at some point. thought it was actually going to blow up last year though, but i guess it's [current year]
>>
>>66646982
yeah buddy how about you focus your energy on getting out of 4chan and banging just one average looking girl for now, alright?
>>
>>66647985
It's good for society as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Unwin

Unwin's conclusions, which are based upon an enormous wealth of carefully sifted evidence, may be summed up as follows. All human societies are in one or another of four cultural conditions: zoistic, manistic, deistic, rationalistic. Of these societies the zoistic displays the least amount of mental and social energy, the rationalistic the most. Investigation shows that the societies exhibiting the least amount of energy are those where pre-nuptial continence is not imposed and where the opportunities for sexual indulgence after marriage are greatest. The cultural condition of a society rises in exact proportion as it imposes pre-nuptial and post-nuptial restraints upon sexual opportunity.[2]
>>
>>66648415
Also, we're living the end of Western society. Have fun.

According to Unwin, after a nation becomes prosperous it becomes increasingly liberal with regard to sexual morality and as a result loses it cohesion, its impetus and its purpose. The process, says the author, is irreversible:
>>
>>66648411
Based Israel
>>
>>66647087
Keeps the genes healthy and removes degenerecy.
>>
>>66648819
And ruins society. Good job.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.