[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B-but muh Monmouth poll!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: JPEG_20160308_095544.jpg (161 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20160308_095544.jpg
161 KB, 600x405
You fags shilling the Monmouth poll here yesterday are BTFO. That poll only had 77 respondents. This is what it actually looks like here in the great state of Florida. It's going to be a massacre.
>>
>>66646371
It's not going to happen. Marco drops out after today.
>>
>That poll only had 77 respondents.

It actually 400, but regardless, yes that poll was an outlier.
>>
if Trump doesn't win the nomination I'm going to self-immolate myself outside of some important landmark where I'll be bound to run into media coverage.
>>
>>66646465

as long as he has money he should continue to run and siphon off delegates from Trump. If after the first vote at the convention happens Trump is not the decisive winner, then they won't have to vote who they're pledged for anymore. This is how you can stop Trump from getting the nomination.

If Trump gets the 1300+ delegates he needs to win on the first vote, your party is stuck with Trump.

... and very few people in the party want that.
>>
>>66646641

you better start buying your gas now. They're going to fuck with him at the nomination if he doesn't outright win on the first vote.
>>
>>66646371
How about you provide some link you fool
>>
>>66646465
If you actually read the poll reports rather than just the little record on Real Clear Politics you'll see they do actually ask who people would vote for in a 1v1 race, and Trump beats Cruz easily in Florida on a 1v1 basis, he also beats Rubio 1v1, but at a much closer margin.
>>
File: 1456886092796.gif (512 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1456886092796.gif
512 KB, 160x160
>>66646655
don't feed the trolls etc etc
but firstly it isnt 1300+ it's 1200+
second 49% of the party wants that Rato.
>>
>>66646856
That's all I have, from a reporter on Twitter.
>>
File: 1454811854222.jpg (161 KB, 1024x933) Image search: [Google]
1454811854222.jpg
161 KB, 1024x933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pvirKqHy1g
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

Rubio's campaign is tumbling down and Cruz is running out of empty caucus states to win. Kasich was playing the long game, he's the one to watch out for.
>>
>>66646655
Stopping Trump is a Pyrrhic victory.

It's pointless. It will forever relegate conservatism to a small corner of the political conversation, right next to the libertarians punch bowl.

Anyone who would want this if fucking stupid. Rubio can fall on his sword for lord Mitt if you like, that's his business. But If conservative voters do it, they are resigning themselves to irrelevance.
>>
>>66646980

Better than a Trump/Christie ticket.

That ticket needs to go down in flames.

I really don't want to vote for Hillary but if Trump/Christie is the ticket I will.
>>
>>66647452
And that's why your party is shit, troll.

The nation doesn't want 'kill the gays' Ted.
>>
In terms of spectacle the best outcome is probably Trump narrowly losing in Florida but winning in Ohio.

If he wins in Florida it's all over for the nomination. If he loses Florida and Ohio Trump will have been stumped, and someone else will get the nod at a brokered convention.
>>
>>66646371
I'm not so sure about that. Trump always somehow loses a significant chunk of his support on the election night.
>>
>>66649783
I'm from Florida, he will win.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.