[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is now a Marion Maréchal-Le Pen thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
This is now a Marion Maréchal-Le Pen thread
>>
File: marionn.jpg (34 KB, 440x671) Image search: [Google]
marionn.jpg
34 KB, 440x671
>>
literal coal burner and kike puppet. lmao. she kicked her grandpa becuase he was "antisemitic". what a failure of a whore
>>
>>66646210
5/10 desu
would bang for being on our side
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
you will never have silly qt3.14 nationalist girlfriend
>>
>tfw you'll never lick her feet
>>
Something is horribly, horribly off about her face. Can't quite understand what though. Maybe just a weird combination of features, like on Benedict Cumberwumbercucumber
>>
>>
>>66646279
You're confusing her with Marine. Marion prefers Arabs to Blacks.
>>
>>66646456
>marion
>similar to an ANGLO
you know the drill
>>
>>66646623
I'm not sure I do. Elaborate?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 360x203
>>66646717
pick one
>>
>>66646794
I wasn't calling her an anglo, just referring to the fact that her face is strange looking (probably) because she shares the same problem a certain anglo actor with an unpronouncable last name, being a weird combination of features. Nonetheless, both of the persons have features that are typical for their respective nationalities. First statement does not override the second one.
>>
>>66646031

Redpill Me on Marion. Is she a coalburner or is this a lie
>>
>>66647306

She said Donald Trump is a racist so just write her off completely.
>>
>>66647306
it is just basic leftist propaganda
>>
>>66647350

Sauce or i will shill for this seamondeamon
>>
File: 180px-Solid_7.jpg (10 KB, 180x224) Image search: [Google]
180px-Solid_7.jpg
10 KB, 180x224
The French have such low standards.
>>
>>66647490
google stupid.
>>
>>66647306
Family is easy with money and tax evading in Switzerland.
In the same time the Front National (French Extreme-Right Wing) made its basic political speech as "The Elite is corrupted" while being a part of this 'elite' and financed by Russia.
Family of greedy fucks hungry for power who will say anything to anybody to get elected.
We could and should consider them as political whore.

And for Marine she does not master her speeches and looks dumb as fuck when confronted to facts
>>
>>66647593
> marine
meant marion, Marine is a clever player
>>
>>66647561

Im on phone in classroom. I have no time for googling
>>
>>66647593
>Family of greedy fucks hungry for power who will say anything to anybody to get elected.
Wrong, Jean Marie would say anything to not get elected. Marine would only say anything to please fags, Jews and journalists.
But you're right about them being a bunch of greedy fucks.
>>
i bet she's a squirter. all3 freenchies i banged were heavy squirters.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.