[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come nobody on /pol/ can actually debunk any "leftist"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1453472827781.png (411 KB, 406x585) Image search: [Google]
1453472827781.png
411 KB, 406x585
How come nobody on /pol/ can actually debunk any "leftist" views in a honest-to-god debate?

Is this why people on /pol/ hate academia so much?
Is it because they're afraid of admitting that people smarter than them tend to hold opinions they disagree on?
>>
>>66645461
Give me a leftist view I will debunk it, stupid Jew.
>>
>>66645537
Explain why western culture is somehow "superior" to non-western cultures.
>>
>>66645689
Western Culture isn't superior it is mines.
>>
>>66645537

Trickle down economics is a failed idea. Disprove please.
>>
>>66645461

I dislike academia because in its current state it is patently anti-intellectual and regressive, despite being nominally "progressive"
>>
>>66645689
WHAT IN THE GODS YOU COCK YOU GODLESS SON OF A WHORE BITCH I KNOW WHERE JERUSELEM IS YOU BASTERD BITCH GONNA FUCK YOU UP CUNT FACE CUNT
>>
>>66645537
Charity alone can't meet the needs of the poor. If you want to stop crime, you need to in effect pay the poor enough to be content with their lives so they stop committing crimes, this is why welfare is necessary. You having guns to protect yourself relies on a very critical amount of variables to have you come out on top in a violent criminal situation, so prevention is worth more than protection in the moment
>>
>>66645461
Here is a redpill on the 'leftist' definition of racism:

>It isn't that they are just overzealous on equality; I don't think that's necessarily possible. They have redefined equality. For most of us, it has always meant equal treatment of all individuals by setting a single set of rules and judgment based on individual merit.

>The liberal ideal is to not even care what color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or other personal identifier a person has, unless it is directly relevant. Thus which group you fall in is generally irrelevant. That you happen to be born with a certain skin color then gives you no personal benefit or hindrance when all people understand this.

However the 'new left wing', also known as the regressive left, uses something called 'critical race theory' to redefine equality as a bulk statistic over the whole of an identifying group. Which group you fall in then is critical to how they treat you, the same as far-right bigots. (They only differ on how they treat each group.)
>>
>>66645769
But the majority of violent criminals are on the government cheese, so that makes no sense
>>
>>66645769
>welfare prevents crime
Lmao
>>
Debates have been raging on /pol/ for eons. Most of /pol/ is ready to "progress" on to physical combat. It's 2016.
>>
>>66645769
>Charity alone can't meet the needs of the poor.
Okay, immigration needs to be stopped and 150 million people need to be deported, then we can give everyone a home, food and a job.

>If you want to stop crime, you need to in effect pay the poor enough to be content with their lives so they stop committing crimes, this is why welfare is necessary.
Welfare isn't necessary if everyone is employed, which is what I want to do, if you do not want to work you must be deported.

>You having guns to protect yourself relies on a very critical amount of variables to have you come out on top in a violent criminal situation, so prevention is worth more than protection in the moment
Guns are for power to the individuals preventing crime is not it's main purpose nor is saving lives.
>>
>>66645689
Define "superior"
>>
>>66645961
I'm just trying to be a leftist :3
>>
>>66645720
"Trickle down economics" never actually existed, they were mentioned like only once by actual economists, it is only people that want to push america into communism that use that meme.
>>
>>66645689
Depends on what you define as 'superior'. If you consider lower violence rates, more universal social values, innovations in science, and industriousness, then Western civilization is superior.

Of course you can define superior as whatever you want to circumvent any actual discussion.
>>
>>66646012
>>66647518
Basically where I was going. But you have to let them fall into the trap instead of explaining it.

This is how you defeat postmodernism
>>
Axisfags ruin everything.
>>
>>66645461
>academia
>honest-to-god debate
Pick one ya heeb
>>
>>66647518
and OP has left the building
>>
>>66645461
>>66645461

the right argues with its brain
the left argues with its heart
no one seems to argue with both

either cuts cuts cuts and war war war
or freegibs and dismantle our army
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.