[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not being American, I'm not as well-versed in US internal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Hillary_cunt.jpg (21 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_cunt.jpg
21 KB, 400x251
Not being American, I'm not as well-versed in US internal politics as the locals are. So please educate me, why exactly is Hillary Clinton so bad? I seek to learn more about this fascinating creature.
>>
>>66645323
She's not. People on this board are just butthurt because Trump is going to lose to her in November and they don't understand social policy since they're all autists. And reddit is just butthurt because they don't understand economics and they're all cucks.

Repubs try to pin deaths on her as a political move to kill her potential for office. Doesn't really work, shouldve just made a footnote in debates about her incompetence with emails (nothing illegal though).

People hate her because they've either fallen to said propaganda, are autistic, or are conspiratards who believe Jewish people run the world (hello future, it's me Germany, I want my aged rhetoric, false held economy, and syphillis back).

In reality she's just a really really old Machiavellian imperialist progressive whose policies are super lack luster because they're for the most part reasonable and don't appeal to rage babbies (i.e. Everyone else save maybe Kaisich). I don't like her because she's so fucking middle of the line it's dry and I was more of a Martin 'clean energy grid and infrastructure rework by 2050' O'Malley fan myself. But who cares about some Keynesian, job creating, environment helping, goal that don't rally around some stupid vitriol astroturfed dogwhistles of being anti brown people.

It doesn't matter either which way since she's clearly going to win.

Inb4 berncucks, trumpmongaloids, and 8th grade pawnshop owning gold buying racists appear.

Any oldfags here? Remember the good days when this place was filled with SAgoons who just fucking crushed the idiots here on the reg?
>>
globalist
pro free trade
anti 2nd amendment
banker owned
voted for iraq war
voted for patriot act
>>
File: 1457324110740.jpg (58 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1457324110740.jpg
58 KB, 750x742
>>66647556
>Keynesian
>job-creating

I used to be a trumpfag, but after this I am now an O'Malley Missile
>>
>>66647872
Free trade is a good thing you mongoloid, and Clinton isn't it
>>
>>66647556

I see, thank you.

Her presidency would the worst case scenario for Hungary, especially our current gov't. While she was state secretary, the department of state kept Hungary under pressure and relations between Hungary and the US suddenly became wery bad, although our Orbán and his imbecille of a foreign secretary Szijjártó is also to blame for this. Bill Clinton didn't like Orbán either back then during Orbán's first presidency.

So if Hillary becomes president, we're fucked. Hungary is not a significant country from an US viewpoint, but significant enough to arouse her ire.
>>
>>66645323
>why exactly is Hillary Clinton so bad?
Ruthlessly corrupt, laughed about getting Americans killed, complete sociopath, well-known cunt according to all Secret Service circles, compromised national security for Chinese and Saudi donors to the "Clinton Foundation", anti-2nd Amendment, thinks white males are scum, destabilized Libya and Syria, funded terrorism, an established and undeniable chronic liar (literally lied about getting shot at when there was video footage refuting her; she just forgot).

She is anathema to the American character. A borderline traitor. Perhaps that's why Democrats love her so much. She hates the country she's running to be president for.
>>
>>66648009
yes. having to compete with slaves in foreign countries for work is a good thing. wonder why unemployment has been such a problem.
>>
>>66648112
She's America's best chance at withering out the next four years without doing something utterly fucking stupid.
>>
>>66647961
I can understand Trumps appeal to young people as an anti establishment sort of figure. But it's so fucking naive. All in all Trump' minimal success (remember he's capping polls at only 34%) is for the same reason Bernie is having minimal success, they're populist. Populists appealing to some sort of anguish that many people are feeling for legitimate reasons except they're refocusing it at easy unsolvable targets instead of real fixable issues at hand.
>>
>>66648108
That's where the issue of her being an imperialist comes into play. Really you won't find any US President who isn't in some regard. Most people born and raised here don't realize how bad the US can still be to what were once Cold War objectives.
>>
There are lots of reasons to hate Hillary, the email scandel, her handling of Bengazzi, her laughing about getting a child rapist off with no charges, her race baiting and obvious downright hatred of conservative or basically anyone not a left wing lunatic
>>
>>66648108
>if Hillary becomes president, we're fucked.
we're all fucked then
the entire bloody west is fucked, cucked beyond anything we've seen beside sweden

a ranting, corrupt, warmongering fucking feminist
>>
>>66647556
>this post
>not a shill
Notice how he calls himself oldfag to make it seem he automatically deserves respect just for that.
>>
File: bone nose.jpg (241 KB, 678x382) Image search: [Google]
bone nose.jpg
241 KB, 678x382
>>66645323
Niggers like her, therefore she is bad
>>
>>66649171
>calls self oldfag
>deserves respect
>implying oldfags get respect

Hell of a reach there.
>>
>>66647556
You are very stupid arrogant person. Let me ask you something though, even though I know what to expect from you as an ànswer. Let's say we do elect Clinton how long until Bush's policies, Obama's and then hers catch up to America? Food is the last safe Haven for America and I don't mean that based on the price. You do realize that if anything happens to the supply of food, the economy or any other factor that it too will become unfordable like everthing else, insurance, cars, homes, and edu cation. You see these monsters like bush and Obama and Clinton will flee the country and run to camp David but our fate is sealed. Where fucked if we elect either one, but my point itis this Trump actually wants to live amongst his people. How else can he afford his stupid buildings and planes. He needs us and we need him.
>>
>>66650345
>>66649171
>>66647961
#wrekt
So much asspain from a single post and little to no refutations.
>>
>>66645323

She is an incredibly talented sociopath. Very few people have the IQ required to really see through her lies, which are endless and completely lack any twinge of guilt or conscience. I know exactly what she is, but if I listen to her long enough she can start drawing me in.
>>
>>66650975
>she can start drawing me in
Fucking how

>she's incredibly talented sociopath
>I know exactly what she is
Too bad this is every candidate who is still in the race. ...
>>
>>66647556
>Repubs try to pin deaths on her as a political move to kill her potential for office.

If your talking about how she refused to send anyone in to save the marines and ambassador stevens in Benghazi, I've got bad news for you Hillary, you are responsible for those deaths.

If she left an embassy to die, how would she treat the rest of the military?
>>
>>66651116

Doesn't she sound like a nice, friendly lady, anon?
>>
She's taken many millions of dollars from Wall Street, including quite a bit of it in the form of "speakers fees" that go straight into her bank account, not even with the pretense that they're somehow related to campaigning. And then she turns around and says she'll be the toughest on wall street.

Sure.

Also she employs insultingly incompetent shills like this >>66647556 and uses such brilliant and elegant attacks as calling people "Obama Boys" and "Bernie Bros". How in the fuck can somebody who's been in politics as long as she has be so fucking bad at it?
>>
>>66645323
Lied to her people, broke the law by using a private server for her work related government email. Sponsored by all the banks and industries that are robbing the US citizens of any freedom. The list goes on.

Her one and only point to be elected is... Hey I'm a woman.
>>
>>66647556
Any responsible Obama cabinet member would resign before being attached to any of his failed policies. Now she is attached to Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. Multi trillions of wasted spending to make the world worse. Anyone would make a better president than her.
>>
>>66647961
This kid did nothing wrong, do your homework. He's making faces to troll stupid people that actually think he did something wrong.
>>
>>66645323
She said she looks up to Angela Merkel. That's all you need to know - if she gets elected, America turns into Germany 2.0, just with guns so MAYBE there'd be resistance. All of the west gets fucked by proxy.

Also this >>66648830 she's corrupt to the core.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.