[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is social media the worst thing ever to happen to society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: fb.jpg (103 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
103 KB, 500x720
Is social media the worst thing ever to happen to society?
>>
>>66644842
Yes
>>
Sources point to maybe. Everyone is on their phones and whatnot.
>>
File: Jew gold.gif (3 MB, 345x258) Image search: [Google]
Jew gold.gif
3 MB, 345x258
>>66644842

Absolutely
>>
normies getting on the internet is the worst thing to happen to society

social media is just a result of that
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 900x2002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 900x2002
>>
>>66644842
I called this fucking years ago, but faggots were all for it then.
>>
>>66644842
>deleted my Facebook months ago

Feels good man.
>>
>>66644842
>worst thing
it can be unhealthy for a lot of people who use it too much, and of course used to mass manipulate people in a way that television could not do, but it's not the /worst/
>>
>>66644842
Absolutely. It even increased the amount of sheep mentality. And made girls into boring idiots, it is surprising that it is difficult to find any girl with real hobbies nowadays, all they do is just browse facebook all day long.
>>
>tfw i miss the old shitty internet made of frontpage personal websites and random shit

http://milk.com/
>>
its just one of many jewish platforms to indoctrinate the gentile.
>>
>>66644842

almost, i'd say england is probably the worst thing to ever happen.
>>
File: 1452474062679.jpg (334 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1452474062679.jpg
334 KB, 960x960
>>66645820
You're statistically less likely to find a job because not having a facebook is a 'red flag' to employers
>>
File: making shitposting great again.jpg (56 KB, 556x841) Image search: [Google]
making shitposting great again.jpg
56 KB, 556x841
>>66645820
>deleted
>>
File: 1351797855900.gif (42 KB, 236x252) Image search: [Google]
1351797855900.gif
42 KB, 236x252
>>66644842
yes
a decade ago it was completely normal to beat weirdos the moment they started acting up (good times) so they knew damn well to keep a low profile
social media literally gave them a platform and remove the physical punishment
current year and all
>>
>>66645960
>what is linkedin
Although yes, it is becoming riddled with facebook tier shit lately.
>>
Yes.
I use the jew book messenger service because it's a good method of communication, but haven't uploaded pictures/status update in 3 years.
>>
>>66644842
Yes. Irc was cool, everything after is bad for society and bad for humanity.
>>
>>66645960
Didn't effect me. I'm sure they checked though.

Most people rarely post anything to their Facebook anyway. Now it's sharing YouTube videos.

I do that in group texts with close friends. Hey that's just like Facebook sort of! So what do you need Facebook for
>>
>>66645960
>using your real info on jewbook
not for free
silly merchant
>>
>>66644842

the internet being used by everyone ruined it, I miss muh sekrit club
>>
>>66644842
Probably not
>>
I didn't make a facebook until I graduated, I added most of my class (small school of like 200 people) and left it, haven't uploaded or posted anything. It's nice to be able to contact people who you haven't seen in a very long time but there's no reason to be active on facebook talking with people who live 10 minutes away from you.

The instagrams and snapchat things are out of my world.
>>
>>66644842

it's worse than aids and cancer combined
>>
>>66645848
I agree 100% with you man. Facebook used to be a good place to meet interesting girls, circa 2007-2008. In fact I met my girlfriend in Facebook at that time.

It was more about interaction.
>>
>>66645849

>http://milk.com/value/

That dude...

Biggest domain sales this last week were:

TP.com = $929,000
Clash.com = $250,000
Lawn.com = $240,000
>>
>>66646190

LinkedIn is garbage. Has always been garbage. Always will be garbage.

They fucked up by showing the people who looked at your profile by default. Can you imagine if they did that shit on Facebook? It'd be finished overnight.
>>
>>66644842
Yes.
>>
>>66644842
I don't know I've never used it.

BLOG TIME: I had a hot basic bitch gf for a while who did and she got rid of it after a while, she even spoke to guys I knew fawned over her and I never asked her to it was her choice.

After few months of hippy nature photo shit she got straight onto Instagram and was 10x worse than before. Images fucking over load women's brain selfies all the time just to find one good one, and she was buying shit just to post it, and get more freebies! always talking to the guys on instagram who I think must be gay to want that much attention from women, PT and such... FULL VEGAN BECAUSE MORE KARMA

then she moved from wholesome TV shows to downtown abbey and rap and other shit and really started being annoying as if someone coached her how to bitch, so we called it quits. Basic bitches are good, they can be loyal, but you always have to entertain them, control their entertainment and pull other girls in front of her to appear better than some lord on tv or some sponsored guy on Instagram. She didn't once over 2 years ever contribute anything to the conversation I did not already know or expect or care about. If I can do this I can do robots.

I would say anything that gives women the same authority in speech as men is bad. Men should have made their own network and never been their audience or entertainer because it cheapens men ear time the increases womens confidence to epic proportions.
>>
Facebook going from exclusive club to a place where every Tom, Dick and Harry cunt with an iphone can brag about shit no one cares is one of the worst things that could've happened.
>>
>>66647421
To be honest I never was fond of that website and I don't know anyone who is using it professionally or otherwise. Thankfully here they don't care about what you do online and all they care about is your skills.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.