[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MICHIGAN FAGS REPORT IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 20160308_084828.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160308_084828.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Helping America be great again
>>
bump. Come on fags, go out and vote!
>>
>detroit

>republican

What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>66643794
I live in Michigan. I hate Wayne County and I refuse to vote. America had it's chance to elect a real leader in Ron Paul during the last election but they blew it. I absolutely will not vote now. America is going to be garbage.
>>
Fuck, Kasich or Sanders guys, help me decide. Oakland County here.

>kasich could beat hillary
>trump could beat hillary
>bernie is a pro-gun democrat, would extend the litigious limbo we're in
>>
>>66646175
You fucking cuck go out and vote. Choose at fucking random if you have to, just fucking vote!
>>
>>66646421
Kasich at least. Don't give that cuck Sanders any chance of ruining the country.
>>
>>66643794
The free world thanks you anon.
>>
Voting for Bernie Sanders. Suck my White Liberal Dick.
>>
>>66646592
Go ahead and throw your vote away cuck. Sanders has lost all of the minority strong points in Michigan. He's done.

Kill yourself now and stream it
>>
>>66646421
Kasich is a goldman sach's puppet who wants to start another Cold War with Russia that is trying to appeal to democrats and swing voters by wearing the skin of a moderate

Trump is the only candidate not funded by special interests, not part of the existing establishment and doesn't want to start a cold war with Russia
>>
File: ChristchanKebabremoval.png (751 KB, 1274x1308) Image search: [Google]
ChristchanKebabremoval.png
751 KB, 1274x1308
>>66643794
Thanks Michigan, Our Greatest Hat.
>>
LAKE

MICHIGAN

GREAT

AGAIN

>>66646988
FUCK YOU OHIO
>>
>Vote for not more than one

why is it written like that
>>
>>66643794
Huron County reporting in
Making America great again!
>>
>>66643794
Why the fuck are those other names even on the ballot? My Florida ballot had 5 names on it.
>>
I lied to friends and family.

Said I was going to vote for Gary Johnson.

Will be voting for Trump after I have my coffee
>>
Going and voting for the big guy when im out of work. Sagnasty reporting in. Hate this shithole
>>
>>66647560
If your family likes Gary Johnson, why would they hate Trump?
>>
I didnt get registered in time :/

My gf is going out to vote Bernie lol i was gonna vote Big D
>>
>>66648007

No, I'm in Wayne County. They're all die hard Democrats who scream vitriol hate about Republicans.

But as Michigan Democrats (pro-gun, pro-weed), they're okay with me throwing away my vote on the Libertarians.

I would have no one to talk to if I told ANYONE in Michigan I was voting for Trump.

I know a guy voting for Shawna Joy Sterling who stopped talking to me because I said I was voting for the "mainstream" candidate Johnson.
>>
>>66648244
Dude, i know a lesbian who is pretty degenerate by pol standards and she is voting Trump and is pretty vocal about it at times.
>>
>>66648244
You're just friends with some terrible people anon. Everyone in my family votes Democrat except me but no one gives me shit about it.
>>
>>66648387
From Ann Arbor btw
>>
>be Michigan
>vote Democratic 5evr
>5evr shitty

It's like you fags never learn
>>
Livingston county reporting in.
>>
>>66643794
>scantron votes

*voter fraud intensifies*
>>
>>66646592
I thought the dems ran all the white males out of the party already.

Sticking around when your own party vilifies you doesn't seem all that bright though.
>>
File: gun grabber.png (18 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
gun grabber.png
18 KB, 298x315
>>66646421
>pro-gun
>>
>>66647718
Dated a girl from there. She was really fucking mean.

Dumped her when she told me she made out with a nigger.
>>
>>66648140
How old are you?
>>
>>66648598
We have a based Republican governor who's been doing right by the state. balanced the budget, lowered taxes, and is bringing in new businesses. But since the niggers in Flint can't balance a budget and are incapable of planning ahead of their drastic measures, Snyder is pretty much done. Everywhere I go I see people with petitions, wanting people to sign them calling for Snyder's resignation. We're fucked
>>
>>66648892

Lay it on me senpai
>>
>>66646814
I'll vote for trump in the general. What makes you say he's a G/S goon? He's done well in Ohio.
>>
>>66649285
>Snyder
>based

I didn't think there were anymore apologists for that cuck RINO left.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.