[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals dogmatically believe in global warming (a bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Why do liberals dogmatically believe in global warming (a bullshit science that has been trying and failing to be relevant since the late 60s) when they literally have done no research into it?

Its just famous people make fun of people that dont believe in it and call them stupid, and like lemmings, they say "Im not stupid!" and then they insult anyone else they see that isnt buying it.

Is this the first time people started believing in some horseshit just because famous people bullied them into it?
>>
>>66643486
there are several proofs of global warming right now, the fish are dying and going extinct, you can watch a documentary called "Racing extinction" for more information, also even if the fish are not dying because of global warming they are still dying anyways, meaning even if its not global warming the world is changing.
>>
>>66643486
>cuckservatives are against the global warming theory
>Republican party and other cuckservative organisations are funded by Big Oil and other corporations who would lose money if anti-global warming policies were introduced
>pure coincidence
>>
>>66643782

the world goes through natural stages of temperature change

That is why the global warming people have moved the goal post and changed their name to "climate change" as if its some outstanding amazing thing

When in reality, governments bought this bullshit without question years ago and invested millions in alternative energy, so now they need an excuse to use it
>>
>>66643782
>he still believes in the global jew
>>
>>66643486
>>66644015
bait
>>
>>66644087

>b-bait!

I get it, you saw some government funded bullshit video about how dangerous it was right after you were told to let muhammed fuck your wife.

But the fact is this shit is bullshit and has no basis in reality and theres nothing people can do to stop it anyway
>>
>>66644011

>t-theres no money in climate change, its all the le evil oil businesses!

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/top-climate-scientist-calls-obamas-climate-initiative-pure-bullshit
>>
>>66644206
I don't want my house to get flooded stupid burger
>>
>>66643486
here's the thing
>fossil fuels are finite resources

global warming is clearly exaggerated for political purposes but even if it's a complete and total hoax, you cannot deny that we will eventually run out of fossil fuels and need to move to alternative sources of energy.

also, what do you get out of fighting the global warming narrative? if we find out it was all a hoax in 10 years are your friends even going to give you credit for not being fooled? if you dont believe in global warming then just dont let it impact your life.
>>
>>66643486
Have any of you seen the video that accompanies this image?

It's the most degenerate thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>66644391

>if I dont shill for something I dont even understand my house will get flooded!

lol
>>
>>66643486
>Its just famous people make fun of people that dont believe in it and call them stupid, and like lemmings, they say "Im not stupid!" and then they insult anyone else they see that isnt buying it.

In other news, people act on what they believe, not on what they know.
>>
>>66644545
>if you dont believe in global warming then just dont let it impact your life.

because the solution to fight this usually involves putting thousands and thousands of people out of jobs by doing shit like closing coal mines.

They are clearly propping up other businesses they invested in instead.

Also, shit like wind energy is complete useless crap and oil is used for more than just making your car go.

streets, computers, pills, toothpaste, tires ect are all made with oil
>>
>>66644545

It impacts lives when government programs that provide social safety nets get defunded and shut down to fund this bullshit.
>>
>>66644847
>It impacts lives when government programs that provide social safety nets get defunded and shut down to fund this bullshit.
name one social program that would be shut down because of global warming bullshit? entitlements are part of mandatory spending and never changes. global warming shit would be part of the discretionary spending budget. you dont understand how the government funds shit.
>>
File: mindless workers.jpg (164 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
mindless workers.jpg
164 KB, 816x979
>>66643486
>Is this the first time people started believing in some horseshit just because famous people bullied them into it?
No op, it isn't the first time, in fact just about every idea you have been taught your entire life is based on a bit of bullshit, you don't really think everyone in this country can have the American dream do you?

Ideals and philosophizes are a way to make you okay with being a slave or being controlled.
>>
>>66644015
>>66644015
you're clearly smarter than the 99% of scientists that agree with global warming.
>>
>>66643486
The entire climate change debaucle is just an arranged arguement by big oil and coal jews. It's just idiots listening to shills. Both sides get funding from oil and coal.

Solar, wind, water, etc. are not practical in the long run. They are nowhere near powerful enough for anything.

Of course the endgame here is stopping nuclear energy. It's why the mindless little libshits are against it, as well as the GoP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.