[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_17.png (154 KB, 530x577) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.png
154 KB, 530x577
>>
he means
>lol I'm jewish xD deal with it :^)
>>
>>66642083
I didn't believe the Jewish stereotype until he went rabid after Trump said he's be neutral on Israel. Literally the next day he posts a video where he outright makes up shit about Donald Trump to make him look like some degenerate.
>>
File: 1457327176825.jpg (333 KB, 919x3262) Image search: [Google]
1457327176825.jpg
333 KB, 919x3262
He is extremely Jewish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
>>
>>66644869
Ted Cruz has a significant number of Jewish Supremacist supporters. So I guess it all balances out.
>>
>>66644869
>still no-one who gave up shekels has leaked the actual video
>>
>>66644759
Rabidity came after Trump said he wanted to ban Muslims from emigrating to the US.
>>
>>66646160
Shapiro said that he wouldn't support Trump because of his position on Muslims entering the US.
>>
>>66644869
THE LAST PICTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA IS THIS REAL?
>>
>>66642083
Holy shit that's my tweet. I'm famous.
>>
>tfw I made that may-may

Jews: Sociopathic shrewdness or deep denial? Even I can't tell, although I should probably just admit to myself it's the former.

Also: It's also not exactly "flip-flop" when a person has been unmasked like Shapiro. Like the other "Right-wing" agitating kikes (with maybe the exception of Savage), cares about one thing and one thing only: Israel. The rest is theater for manipulable goyim, and meant to direct goy dissatisfaction over other Jew-made messes towards the wrong targets, like "liberals".
>>
>>66642083
>>66646441
What I meant by this is that Shapiro is an Israeli first kike, and he shills for Cruz because he's owned by Goldman Sachs and Citibank. I called him a flip flopped because he swore to support the Republican nominee, even if it was Trump, numerous times over the months on his podcast and recently said he'd never vote for him. Shapiro has retweeted me 4 times this week, I'm under his skin. :^)
>>
File: 1429884057685.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1429884057685.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>>66642083

Hollywood Jew Ron Rothhotlz
>As a major force for liberalism and humanity in western societies; as major supporter of the civil rights movement in america, the democratic party, the gay rights movement, the womens rights movement, the green movement, the rights of hispanics and all oppressed americans ...... the same in france and england ........ After all of this ........ the Jews still have to defend themselves, justify their existance, justify their lifes ...

This came from the Sony files on wikileaks
>>
>>66645439

I know what a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: 1455059404892.png (436 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1455059404892.png
436 KB, 807x700
>>66646270
Even after he said there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim and that we need a good vetting system for Muslims entering the us, he won't support the only candidate that for halting Muslims entering the US until we get a good vetting system in place?
All because he said 'mean things' to Muslims?
I dont get it.
>>
>>66646270
That's not true. He said he thought it was a stupid idea, but didn't start saying he wouldn't vote for Trump until months later.
>>
>>66647566
It's funny though because it's a great idea and a lot of Jews in Israel would probably agree.

Kill all mudshits.
>>
Shapiro is a typical example why you shouldn't trust a backstabbing kike EVER.

Look at that video where he's playing the schindler's list theme on his violin for a bunch of liberal kikes.

The guy is deeply roooted in his jewish identity.
>>
>>66644869
Where is the actual video of that image?
>>
>>66646806

They're a wretched bunch of self-deluded sociopaths. They're gypsies with high IQs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.