[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EU has to die. If it doesn't Europe is lost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Lesbos_migrants.jpg (95 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Lesbos_migrants.jpg
95 KB, 620x387
This is it guys, Turkey's ascension to full EU membership is now underway, starting with a huge influx of Syrian migrants and native Turks. Come June, Europe will be swarmed, at the precise orders of the EU.

So I guess this thread is there for the few EU shills left on /pol/. So let me clarify:

By supporting the EU, you are supporting the destruction of the European identity, you are supporting the death of the white race, you are supporting the death of European cultures, you are supporting the death of Judeo-Christian values, you are supporting the mass takeover of Europe by Islam and you are supporting the end of European democracy.

If you support the EU, you support the destruction of Europe. You are my enemy, and the enemy of every European people who values these things.

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/12185806/EU-leaders-meet-to-discuss-migrant-crisis-latest.html

>"And from June, 77 million Turks will be able to access to the EU’s Schengen zone for 90 days without a visa under a significant relaxation of the rules."

>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35749837

>"For each Syrian sent back, a Syrian already in Turkey would be resettled in the EU. Turkey would also get extra funding and progress on EU integration."

>"Last year, more than a million people entered the EU illegally by boat, mainly going from Turkey to Greece."

>"Plans to ease access to the EU for Turkish citizens will be speeded up, with a view to allowing visa-free travel by June 2016"

>"additional funding to help Turkey deal with the crisis. Turkey reportedly asked for EU aid to be increased to €6bn"
>>
File: 1454633958609.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
1454633958609.png
344 KB, 340x523
>European identity

lmao
>>
>>66639773
EU is cancer to native Europeans. This is undisputed fact.
>>
>>66639773
>The EU has to die
agree
>>
>>66639773
There's no such thing as "Judeo"-Christian. Only Christian. Anything inherently jewish about it are the Hebrew texts before the Babylonic Talmud.
>>
>>66639773
>Turkey's ascension to full EU membership is now underway

Top kek, it will never ever happen. Even full blue pilled people doesn't want this "country" in EU.
>>
File: 1457288687111.gif (195 KB, 800x2184) Image search: [Google]
1457288687111.gif
195 KB, 800x2184
>>66641712
Forgot to include pic.
>>
>>66639773
How more can I destroy Jude-Christianity?
>>
>britbong shilling against united yurop

wew lad, what an original tactic you have there
>>
Geeee, just relax bro and let things happen. You don't have the power or energy to change the world. Just relaaaaaaaaaaaax.

People got everything under control. The world is not going under or anything, you crazy.
>>
File: 1456351928567.jpg (93 KB, 568x689) Image search: [Google]
1456351928567.jpg
93 KB, 568x689
There's a lot riding on our leaving of the EU. The bitter cunt Scots will do their very best to sabotage it (and thus kill Europe), the establishment will also do their very best due to being Jewish puppets. But if we prevail, if we leave the EU then it will send a shock-wave through what is left that will send other countries fleeing to leave until all that is left are the cucks like Germany or Sweden.

Then their people will rise up and we will see a new, nationalist Europe.

Actually what am I saying, you European faggots are fucking hopeless and won't do shit. We'll be the last white sanctuary in Europe, a floating fortress. I hope you cucks all enjoy being stoned by Ahmed while he penetrates your sister in front of you.
>>
>>66641838
the EU wants Turkey, read the fucking articles man
>>
>>66642058
>he seriously believes the EU works in the interest of nation states.

You more than most should know that's a lie Hungary.
>>
>>66639773
>Turkey's ascension to full EU membership
right.. let's see what Denmark says about that one lol... That's never going to happen with Denmark being a member
>>
>>66642324
>implying nation states have any say beyond the commission.

Jesus Christ you guys, wake up, the EU does not serve nation states,
>>
>>66639773
hopefully this plan will be countered by members' native civil societies, not just Orban/V4 or else we're fucked

you are our next opportunity to kill the EU abomination, britbro, don't let us down and do the right thing
>>
File: Western-Balkan-Route.png (22 KB, 700x369) Image search: [Google]
Western-Balkan-Route.png
22 KB, 700x369
>>66642058

>shilling

At this stage anti-EUism is the correct and natural response.

>>66642324

Who? To think that a single nation can affect change in the EU is naive. Looking back at the 'migrant crisis' it is now plain to see it was 100% by design. In 2012 the EU relaxed visa requirments for a bunch of countries right on the edge of Europe,

>The route became a popular passageway into the EU in 2012 when Schengen visa restrictions were relaxed for five Balkan countries – Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

Looking at a map, these countries are right on the land route from the ME, that we were destabilising again by 2012. We also made a big deal of announcing that we'd no longer be turning back migrant boats around this time. The land route recieved Merkel's blessing when she threw open the borders. It became known as the 'western balkan route'. Now Turks will have visa-free travel to the EU from 1st June. But this isn't enough for that prick Erdogan. He will send all the worst of them into Europe. History will record him as the man that launched the new muzzie conquest of Europe.

http://frontex.europa.eu/trends-and-routes/western-balkan-route/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.